Irina...?

No one can replace Lena even if they tried so its sad if she never comes back but worse if they replace her. i just wish she would change her mind and come back! Lena is (excuse this) a b**** right now...you have the fans that adore her and she just doesn't give enuff of a damn to come back! so she makes demands..(assanine) and they fill them and she still won't come back. she isn't the best actress in the world so she shouldn't act like she is. she is just the best actress for the part. She's acting like she can't be replaced but she can but it would be hard. to me it is rude to sign on noing that if ur gonna be luved and then quit off like that is just f*ed up. she knew when signing on she would have a role to fufill but she didn't complete the end fufill. that is wat i think of Lena not coming back -_- .

no stones from me either V ... 100% agree with you ...

I guess that if Lena doesn't wanna come back, the best way is to work around her and kill the character ... but since it would be completely stupid and unbearable to have Katya kill her off screen, and us not seeing it ... I would prefer to see her do it ...

and who could take her place?
I think the best actress to do this would be Jacqueline Bissett ...
she is the perfect choice ...
img1.jpg

img0.jpg

Ditto. I guess that's why season 3 felt lacking. Mebbe we could all write up letters or a petition or something to tell Lena how much we love her on Alias?

well that isn't gonna bring her back tho. she already nos we luv her character and all that she just refuses to come back. Wat season 3 lacked was Irina and S2 was hard to follow up. Season 2 and 3 were exciting but no Irina in S3 and plus all S/V and anti-Slark shippers disliked Lauren when they brought her on.

If Lena hasn't come back already, she's not going to at all.

VH-No stones from me! I think I was among the first to say screw Lena, find me a replacement, NOW. They cannot just drop the story line in hopes that Lena will come back. They need to replace her.

i have what i think might be an answer, but some people might not like it

even if lena doesnt come back, we still want someone who can give the ambiance of irina and be as amazing as she was acting, well according to my plan, we can still have that with a great female actress

we just need to project helix irina, that way, she can be any female, the actress just needs to play irina right...which would still be hard, but its still a way around lena

Katrina Halliwell said:
Fav Irina moment? I kinda have two.

1. When Syd and Irina hug, outside where there's snow flying around, when Irina's in a detention centre. *sniff* That was great! Then the guards make them both put their hands behind their heads. (Can't remember which ep though)
2. The toaster scene in "The Passenger, Part Two" where the whole Bristow family's being a "normal" family.[/font]
I totally agree. those are great irina moments. maybe Lena isn't comn back but maybe they will recast her????

i don think shes being selfish. maybe she has personal problems or is tired of the character. Maybe she thinks it's better for the show. There are endless reasons why she's may not be coming back ever. But it may not be entirely her fault.

I want to know the *real* reason she says she isn't coming back. It can't just be the money. I mean, her career isn't exactly doing awesome nowadays. To any outside viewer it looks as though Alias would be the perfect thing for her these days. It's not a movie, and her face would be on TV every week. Plus she already has a cult following (i.e. us :lol: ).

I am thinking the long hours might be what is turning her away. :confused: *sigh*

Irina is not being recast. Both JJ and a spoiler source have said so.

i think the news you're referring to
is that of Sela Ward being cast as a Derevko.

that turned out to be a rumor.

i agree with you, VH. it's just a bunch of bullsh*t if you ask me. but like leslie, i really want to know the real reason. why? ya, her career isn't going too well right now and like leslie, i think it looks like alias is the best option. even just to do a couple episodes so the show isn't screwed and doesn't ruin the other people's careers or something. and also, she said so herself that she get's more publicity doing alias. i know she wants to be with her family but doing two episodes isn't as long as a movie. even one episode in the least. AT LEAST ONE. and if you recast irina, it won't be the same. lena did a marvelous job with irina and nobody else could fill her shoes. and you can't project helix her either cuz project helix was destroyed. and even if it wasn't, it'd still be hard to fill her shoes. lena was spymommy in a way that nobody else could be and i'm one of those people who do NOT want to see her recast. like others, throughout S3 there was a sliver of hope that lena would come back, but she didn't. and i think that's one reason why s3 sucked. s1 and s2 were great. s2 even better because of spymommy. and lena got a ton of new fans, including myself. and i agree that s2 was hard to follow up. a lot of people hated lauren from the start and i'm one of those who hated slark. if there was irina, i betcha the season could be better. ya sure, there was IMing but that made like no difference. i know BBL didnt' work but what about a BBL2? Lena knows how much her fans love her but what if we do it again? Maybe it'll work. I'm willing to do a BBL2. I'd put it together but I can't. I'm underage but still, Lena needs to be back. I dont' care if it's for one episode only. She needs to wrap things up and needs to be back.

alias8000 said:
a lot of people hated lauren from the start and i'm one of those who hated slark.
[post="952611"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You mean "lark" (Lauren/Sark) right? "slark" is (Sloane/Sark). ;)
✌️

ok i hate that lena isn't on alias anymore, but i'd also hate it if they recasted, which they according to iris won't do. and i trust iris. :smiley: yeah i'd also like to know the real real reason for lena refusing o come back, i dont get it! why won't she come back? i understand that she wants to be with her family and all that, but just one or two eppys? is that too much to ask? i have to say that i'm disappointed, even though i as her fan support her in any desicion she makes. i just don't understand it. she should do it, for us fans.
spymommy back! (n)

Back