Season 5 Irina?

Just a thought...

What did Irina mean when she said to Syd, "you may not see me on your wedding day, but I'll see you."

and also...I dont understand how she could have known about Vaughn, and not Jack or Sloane who both have so many connections and can alwayus figure everything out in order to protect Syd...and theyre clueless? Doesn't really make sense, unless they're all in it...

hmm..im rambling...ok im done.

She meant that she wouldn't be at the wedding in any official capacity but she would be watching from afar!

Irina is WAY smarter than Jack and Sloane, I believe she has more interest in Sydney's safety than Jack does, there is still something about Jack that I don't think we have been told yet...

galaga-girl said:
She meant that she wouldn't be at the wedding in any official capacity but she would be watching from afar!
[post="1391014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly. I couldn't have said it any better ;)

galaga-girl said:
Irina is WAY smarter than Jack and Sloane, I believe she has more interest in Sydney's safety than Jack does, there is still something about Jack that I don't think we have been told yet...
[post="1391014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with you, there is something there not telling us about Jack. Jack has so many skeletons in his closet. I think in the end we will all be shocked by something concerning Jack. :eek:

Back