Season 2 Irina's admission

Irina wouldn't hit Sydney because she "wanted to." Not only does she love Sydney, but it's hitting her out of desire out of her character.
A-men! "And I'm sorry for this too..." How the hell was she supposed to get out of there? Syd would've followed her or called the CIA and she would've been compromised.

very good point manu! i mean we already know that she isnt afraid to hurt sydney to get herself(shot in the arm...) out of sticky situations as long as she doesnt kill syd, she tries to stop that!(calling her name in that building) i loved the irina scenes in this episode and i shrieked when she said that she loved sydney AND jack! that made the episode the best just for that because we now know that our bad girl is good! but like many of you said, you just never know with irina, but i hope that we can begin to trust her!

aliasgirl000 said:
good point... but i wonder if jack loves her back?
Good lord, is there any question of that?! Jack has made any number of mistakes out of love for that woman. And he continues to defend her.

Irina's so sweet . . . but I'd hate to find myself between her and a piece of intel she needed. I'd never know what hit me . . .
;)

Irina is one complex mama, but I'm liking her more and more (though yeah, I wouldn't want to be between her and some intel she wants). I agree, I think the hitting Syd part was just to make sure Syd didn't go after her or call someone.

Haha and when she said the whole loving Syd and loving her father part, I turned to my friend and said, "ha! HA! She DOES love him!" My friend just kind of gave me a weird look.

Existentialist said:
Haha and when she said the whole loving Syd and loving her father part, I turned to my friend and said, "ha! HA! She DOES love him!" My friend just kind of gave me a weird look.
Did your friend think she didn't?
^_^

See my signature.
"ferociously ambitious, ferociously maternal"
Irina Derevko is still an enigma to most people. She tells Sydney she wouldn't betray her. "Stop being as stubborn as I am!" Sydney still has a problem believing her.
I've read everything everyone has said in this thread and no one has wondered how she knows where Sydney is all the time.
My theory is...check the thread I'm starting...
"Who is the new mole?" :rolleyes:

This is how I think Sydney dissapeared:

Irina knew that Sloane would be after Sydney to get what he wanted so Irina kidnapped Sydney from her house after the big fight scene when Sydney was knocked out and she did something to her. Then she left Sydney in Hong Cong to make sure Sloane wouldn't get her. Still, I'm not sure how she got there. Maybe it wuz a dream?

Alias_Gay said:
pasta_sauce385 said:
Alias_Gay said:
kate_jones said:
She visited her because she knew what Sloane was doing and thought she might not have another chance? And the reason she knocked Sydney out was so Syd wouldn't attack her or be able to follow her or anything.
oh .. pls. Syd was on the ground ... why she knocked her put? because she wanted to ... but even if she didn't, by the time Syd had stood up, Irina would be already gone ...
i don't think she wanted to, but she doesn't want to get caught, maybe sydney didn't have time to get up and chase her but sydney could have gotten her cell phone out and called someone to tell them that irina had just left...so i'm guessing that irina was just doing it to insure not being captured.
if she had called ... do you think they would have get there in 2 seconds ... not exactly ... it just didn't make sense ... but knowing Irina ... she is such a B ****CH ...
omigod...how could you say that about irina?

#

Irina is sooooooooooooooooo NOT a B****! I guess everyone can have there opinion, I accept that!
So VaughnFan13, I'm guessing your a Vaughn fan fron your nickname, well I think Vaughn's a W*****! :P LMAO, I'm only pulling your leg! :D

smegheadalways said:
#

Irina is sooooooooooooooooo NOT a B****! I guess everyone can have there opinion, I accept that!
So VaughnFan13, I'm guessing your a Vaughn fan fron your nickname, well I think Vaughn's a W*****! :P LMAO, I'm only pulling your leg! :D
lol...auctually, now i like Irirna better but when i joined AllAlias, there was no Irina...I wish I could change my sn so that it involves Irina...

Irina rocks! (y) I guess in theory she is a bit of a b****, but hey......aren't we all? ^_^ The more evil and badass the better, cos don't baddass's have more fun, so from all the quoting, who actually called Irina a *****? ;) OKay I said the word, it's not like it's bad!

smegheadalways said:
Irina rocks!  (y)  I guess in theory she is a bit of a b****, but hey......aren't we all? ^_^  The more evil and badass the better, cos don't baddass's have more fun, so from all the quoting, who actually called Irina a *****?  ;) OKay I said the word, it's not like it's bad!
Alias_Gay did

There is no doubt in my mind that Irina loves Sydney and Jack. I even think they love her back, and that thought scares them. Hence, we get closed-off Jack and bitter Syd.

Jack's getting better though. He no longer denies that the woman has feelings (maternal or otherwise). I don't know, however, if he realizes that she feels for him. He may refuse to see it. Jack's had a lot of curves thrown his way. Maybe he's stopped hoping for the best and simply expects the worst.

But Irina, she keeps hoping. Why? Because that's all she has left. When she left, Jack and Sydney still had each other. She lost them both. She wants her family back. She proved that to me when she gave up Rambaldi.

One thing I know for sure:
When our three Bristows finally do stand together (I have to hope too), I pity anyone that tries to come between them.

Back