Season 3 Irina's Legacy

Joe

The Black Mailbox
When Didjereedoo stole the four discs from Syd, and mentioned Irina, saying that the box was "her legacy", I started to think that Irina is like that one guy from the first season who had been living 500 years with help from Rambaldi...or that Irina KNEW Rambaldi

thoughts?

Interesting... I forgot about that guy. He was the only one who could fix the Rambaldi time piece. Could there be more of him out there? I never thought of possibly somebody else in existence who has been around that long with the help of Rambaldi. Maybe it could be Irina.

This also makes me think of the first episode this season when they showed "previously on Alias".... there was a snippet of Sloane saying something about a legacy and that he didn't start this 30 year odyssey only to have somebody else finish it.

Now I'll have to go back and watch it to see if he actually used the word "legacy". Now I'm starting to wonder about Sloane. Maybe he has lived that long with the help of Rambaldi. We've always wondered about that water he was drinking and now about the green stuff he injects.

I'm getting so confused.... :blink:

Back