Irina's organization

A

AliasALIAS

As we all know, Irina was "The Man." The Man was the boss of the organization. So does this mean that Irina started the organization? If so, why did she have to prove her loyalty to Gerard Cuvee in ATY (described in The Passage Part II) if it was her organization?

And does her organization still exist, with Sark as boss? Did she tell her employees anything before she turned herself into the CIA?

Well Sark is working for SD-6 so he could be working double agent and still in command,
but on Passage 2: Remember when he called the Rambaldi testing place and the other guy said they were slight problems! He is probably still working for the other side!

But what I don't get is why Irina had to prove herself to Cuvee that she was the boss.

There are many things left a mystery about her such as Vaughn's father. What was up with that? we still dont know the entirety of the situation. Al we know is that she violently killed him. She has to do some serious explaining to vaughn to make up for that. But i think her intent is good. The producers of alias would have to do a major turnaround if in the end she is ultimately bad. The audience is attatched to her. They can't make her bad without angering many viewers but Alias is all deciet so who knows

I think Cuvee was working for the PRF (i think thats what it was called) and Irina worked for her own company. Maybe they were working together but not in the same organization, and he wanted to know if she was really his ally.

Back