Irina's return

I thought Lena was a brilliant and welcome addition to the cast.
I haven't yet seen the episode where she takes her leave, but I will be finishing the season 2 DVDs tonight.
There seems to be some hinting of her return.
Is that a real possibility for season 4?
TX,
MC

Unfortunatly, Lena has absolelutly no desire to return. :( Also, there is talk that her character may die offscreen in S4.

MargoSark said:
Unfortunatly, Lena has absolelutly no desire to return.  :( Also, there is talk that her character may die offscreen in S4.
[post="1125631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aw shucks....

Okay, Margosark's spoiler was not a spoiler. All we know of is a death close to Sydney. It is all speculation for now, other than the people that spoiler sources tell us will not die

Yeah, Lena has no desire to return. She wants to go and play other characters. But neway, really, u guys, it isn't JJ's fault that she doesn't wanna return. I dont' think we should "hunt him down." Heck, I love Irina and all but if Lena isn't going to be there to play her, and nobody is gonna replace Lena (and that *better* not happen even though I know JJ doesn't wanna), how is she really any help to the storyline? IMing doesn't do much. So really, I'd rather just have her killed off or just not keep in contact anymore.

Back