Irina's Russian Federation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you guys!

and Kris! you sound pretty! And Kris, it's prolly just your bones adding into the weight. Bones weigh too, you know. my best friend kelly, she has a cousin who's ober 6 feet tall and weight like, 200 pounds. and she says his stick thin!

OOO!! I know what Crys! You can have some of my Dark chocolate with brownies ice cream! (y) 🍦 :P :D ^_^

ooooooo kickboxing.. fun fun fun... and sheeshy.. a MAGAZINE! holy irina!

Thanks Erika, :smiley: lol, you guys are so funny! Yeah, I'm pretty thin, but there's really no muscle on me! my dorm is this huge old building, the wing im in doesn't even have air conditioning. They're reinovating the place slowly tho. Just haven't made it to me yet. Yeah, the gym is in the basement, it's pretty cool, I pretend it's my compound or whatnot whenever I go down there, lol. So kickboxing class tonight! I'm excited, :P

Kris said:
I pretend it's my compound or whatnot whenever I go down there, lol.

Yes! I'm sooo gonna have to do that when I'm at Walsh next year! (Bounces around)

Glad your computer works again, Randi! (Waves)

Randi!!!

Long time no see! Glad to see you are back...eww...computer virus...not fun. Makes me wonder about the people who make them...maybe they've got too much time on their hands.

*sees Mac in her office*

*notices she's snoring on her desk* :asleep:

Crys: :sly:*creeps up behind her and screams* OMG! Its a naked Vaughn!!!
Mac: *jumps up* Where?!?!? :woot:

Crys: 😆 I can't believe you fell for that! :sideroll2:

Mac: :rifle:

Crys: :shocked: *runs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back