Irina's Russian Federation #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GIVE UP!! I GIVE UP TRYING TO CATCH UP! You guys posted like 15 pages or 20 pages or something over my absence of two weeks! Just to let you know, I'm back! Back from vacation! and it's.. HOLY s***... nooo
not 96 degrees! AHHH! it's hoooooooot!!!!!!!! :thud: and i'm sweating like.. oh wait, pigs don't sweat.. oh w/e and i'm so damn sticky!

*Unhooks clips from harness*

*Walks into IRF, brushing leaves and dirt off*

Crys: Hey girls! I'm BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKK!

See Mac, I'm alive! Told you no hurricane can stop me. That whole AD, BC...BCE...etc...thingy. Its all about politics and religious. All because you can't have before Christ...etc. Stupid if you ask me...why did it start mattering now? UCF plays WVU? Hmm...I think they postponed the game...I'm gonna have to check on that....

Soooo anyways...power if finally back up. At least for my part of town. No major damage for us just a bunch of debris. School starts again on Thurs (*sarcastic* oh joy!)

I was able to get online but only for a bit...my laptop battery supply was limited and I wanted to watch something on my dvd-rom to keep me sane while we were locked up in the house for 2 days w/o power.

Welcome back Erika!

And thanks all of you for your prayers! We are all safe and sound.

But did you hear? We've got another hurricane named Ivan coming this way. *screams*

*runs off to office to get Vodka*

glad to hear the good news, Crys.

Yeah, I heard about Ivan. Mother nature is just not being fair to you Sunshine State people is she?

shame on you, mother nature! :thinking: I mean, nice girl, nice Mother Nature, no hurricanes for me, please, thank you!

Glad to have you back. So, is there anything to do, cause we've been sitting around HQ drinking your vodka for a couple days...

Hmmmm....

*looks around desk*

Crys: Wait...where's my laptop?!? Who's got my laptop!?!?!?
Mac: What are you talking about.
Crys: The laptop with the.... *curses*....*notices a blue slip of paper on desk* What the... *reads the paper*

Sorry love, it's nothing personal, but you've got something I need.

~Julian

*Crys looks up at Mac*

Crys: Talk about timing...looks like you've got something to do.
Mac: What was on that computer?
Crys: Plans...codes...security systems...but they are all encrypted. What is it that he could possibly be looking for?

Mac: Better question. What's he not looking for?
Crys: Want to track it down?
Mac: Sure. Where'd Kris go again? I need tracking devices...

Kat: *calls in on phone* Hey, anyone missing a laptop? Kris has intel that Sark stole someone's.
Crys: Put her on the phone.

Anyways, has anyone seen "Second Honeymoon" with Roma Downey? In the movie she gets really drunk drinking something called "mango jello" (I think). It's pure sugar and alcohol (vodka really).

haven't seen it.. :blink: our computer is tomorrow going to that computermendingthingplace and i won't have access to a computer for a couple of days but hope you'll all make it without me... ;) hmmm i had this tortilla/chocolatecake-party yesterday and i won't be able to eat for a couple of days cause i ate so hella much!!! *watches belly swell. panicing! :blink: *
friends's last season started today! :smiley: OBS OBS i'm sooo not comparing ANY other tv show to alias... ^_^
welcome back erika!!! and crys! you made it! *thinks. remembers.* oh. good luck in the hurricane, part 2! still praying. :thinking:
byyyeee computer!!!! :( (hey i'm really not geeky, :lol: it's just that it always feels weird not being able to be on MSN and IRF and AA and all of that...you know? :thinking: haha!!!
*going for a run*

Actually, for Crys, I believe it's...

(Announcer voice)
Hurricane: The sequel's sequel. It just won't die...
Muahahaha...

Bye Pii! Hey! That rhymed. Cool.

Yay for sugar! I was like chain drinking soda to attempt to stay awake this morning. It barely worked. I was pinching myself in math class to keep myself awake.

thanks you guys!

yahoo!!! you survived Francis! it hit while i was still in Arizona. I was hoping you'd be okay. But sheesh! Ivan now? Hey, if you survived two hurricans, I'm sure you could survive another. Hey, it's the Irina in you. Oh ya, I know Mac's given you vodka but... oh holy irina.. i can do this.. okay.. you can have my biggest hershey bar. it keeps. it doesn't need a fridge.

ahhh first day of school today. wasn't that bad. we got some cool new staff and faculty. well, i only met one of them but that's okay. :lol: it's my last year at this school. :( 8th grade then HS. *sigh* I've been going to this school since 1st. but agh! math.. i have to really get moving on math and i raelly gotta pay attention. i hafta take this test to get into a catholic hs. the main one i'm trying to get in is Presentation. several other highschools i'm looking at too. the test is in january or something. ehhhhhh... so i better get into one of these schools cuz i dont' wanna end up going to wilcox. sure, it's improved but ain't the best school around.

will miss you pii!!

Kris is back! Got caught up in RL. It's my second week of college classes and I'm trying my darndest to keep on top of it all. That plus Labor Day weekend partying, or lack thereof, kinda left my little time for computer things. Also the darn network on campus has spasms every once and awhile. And I spent lots of that time trying to figure out my new Photoshop software! :smiley: eee! Now there's something exciting and my first project is an IRF background for my laptop, but well....haven't figured out how to put picutres together yet. Lol.

So...on with the IRFing!

*on phone w/Crys*
Sark has you're laptop? Well, I knew a laptop wasn't online when it blocked my network systems check. That was just a few hours ago.

*walks into Op Tech Lab* I'll start working on this....maybe I can track it , reeopen the wireless link from my end or something....

Thought of other things I have to add to the conversation:smiley: What I look like: I promise I'm not lying! lol...I'm 5'10 with shoulderlength brown hair, brown eyes, and a light dusting of freckles! NO idea what my weight in Kg is, I'm 150 lbs. *cringes* I'm not fat, I just have a little more fat than muscle than I would like! The gym here in the dorm offers kickboxing lessons :smiley: I'm going to the one on Thurdsay, I'll prolly die, haven't exercised in ages. LOL, I don't think I have any picutres of me on my computer...hm...oh wait...there's one of me w/a guy that didn't work out....but it was like....2 years ago...ah, I'll scan one of my senior pics in, although it will be before I cut my hair.

About an IRF meeting...that would so be cool, but yeah, highly unlikely.
NEWAY...I gotta go check up on that NMTJ mission....I feel badly about dropping out without warning, but.......RL snuck up. :smiley:

Oh, are you in florida, Crys? I'm praying for you to survive the hurricanes!

Just sit right back, and I'll tell you a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip,
That started in this cramped black van
At an abandoned airstrip...

An Abandoned Airstrip

*Jack, Irina and Froggy are seated in the back of a black van. An uncomfortable silence hangs in the air*

Irina: I don't understand, the rest of the teams should have been back hours ago...

Jack: Well, I'm sure we can think of something to pass the time until they return. :eyebrow:

Froggy: Eep. :thinking:

Irina: Is it true that you're a Rambaldi descendant?

Froggy: Yes, it's true.

Irina: How come we've never heard of this Compact before?

Froggy: *shrugs* We like to keep a low profile. After five hundred years of practice… you kinda get good at it.

Jack: What's your agenda?

Froggy: The same as it's ever been, to protect those bearing the bloodlines from all who harm or exploit them.

Irina: Why did you never tell anyone at either IRF or NMTJ? Surely it would have been much easier for you to accomplish your mission if you didn’t have to operate under a veil of secrecy and misdirection.

Froggy: There’s no point belonging to a secret organisation if you tell everybody about it.

Irina: :hmm: Will you tell us where Nadia is?

Froggy: No...but I will take you to her.

*bounces*

Mango Jello! Isn't that another word for Jello shots? Those are kinda gross..I'd rather have the vodka by itself...lol.

Oh hell...I hate these hurricanes. I get stuck doing clean up and we've got another one coming!?!?! I'm never gonna finish this school year... But they nick-named this hurricane "Ivan the Terrible"...category 4 possibly 5....oh joy. Yeah it must be the Irina in me...I've suvived them all so far.

You're pretty tall Kris...well taller than me anyways. I'm 5'7 and 119 lbs. Your dorm offers kickboxing? The gym at my university offers it too...but like I got the time to drive out there for that. LOL...I took a self defense class which was more like kickboxing/krav maga. We got to use many different objects as weapons...you know I've never seen a plate or even a magazine as a weapons...but after that class...you'd be so amazed.

Thanks for the hershey bar Erika... *munches* ...too bad this isnt dark chocolate...i'm not that fond of milk chocolate.

*looks at Froggys post* This should be interesting...

*runs off*

(Is sitting at her desk with her feet on top of it in IRF HQ snoring contentedly...) Wha? Oh... sorry. Came from school. I was nearly asphyated during Chem today. That was fun.

Have fun with the new year Erika!

Welcome back Kris! Ooo... kickboxing... fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back