Irina's Russian Federation #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to rag on your keeping your organization in line Agent Crystal, but, maybe the reason you need to keep rebuilding shop is because your agents randomly post about...well...nothing.

What line? IRF has no order, as demonstrated best by our fearless leader herself. Well, actually it does, but only when we're in the field..

ETA: :P I'm glad you've seen the new smileys, Crys, but I see myself as more of a... :sniper: :boxing: :blowup: kind of girl...

(Mutters under breath) Naked Vaughn my ass... remind me to close my door the next time I sleep in HQ?

Actually Ethan is not "nothing"...I don't mind them posting about random things...not everything has to be so structured. We can have our "missions" then post about daily life. So I really don't care if I have to make a new thread...I'm not complaining.

No offense Ethan...our thread is not out of line, but I do feel that your comment is.

i just caught up in last thread.

yay! randi's back! sorry bout the virus!

and have fun kick-boxing kris! (commenting post from last thread)

We got new smiles!?!?!??! yahooooooooooo! FINALLY they got the drunk smilie! :drunk: ^_^ AHH these are so cool! :spamlaser: :torch: :sniper: :rifle: :bounces: :blowup:

ethan, i have to agree with everything that crys says. so what? we're having fun. it's not like it's a real job or anything. it doesn't have to be work, work, work. just chill, dude.

:lol: sure thing mac.

geez! at PE today we played basketball and i'm telling you, people on my team didn't know how to literally PLAY. just like, two people and myself. the rest of them stupid people let the other team stay open and didn't know the definition of teamwork. basheeshy.

anyway, my choir director taught everybody the tune of Angel and a lot of people liked the song. she told them she edited it which i was glad because i didn't want them not knowing. i have 8 and 9-year-olds in my choir and you don't some of them singing some of those PRETTY sad parts. we also went over what each sentence meant and everything which was pretty easily. and i finally learned what reverie meant. :lol: and i was happy when she played the original version. most of the people really really liked it. i'm so happy. ^_^

hmm.. oh ya and my friend melissa gave me a copy of her brother's EP. he was in a band called Traced for awhile but they broke up. the EP's from 2002. even though it's only 3 songs long I love it. it's alternative but now he's in another band and it's punk. i wonder if they make it big one day. that'd be cool.

haha! :lol: ohhhh mac...

newwwwwaaaaaaay... i'm gonna enter this in a challenge on here but I feel like something's missing! and i dunno what! until i find out what it is it'll be on my comp, waiting to be entered.
p639935.jpg

:cheers: to the new thread!

Hey Ethan, yeah, we don't stay "on track" persee, but if you look back at our roots, this group was created to just be a hang out for Irina fans and the "missions" consisted of "add my gym teacher to the hit list!" the structure came about only shortly before I joined the group. So....just partake in the IRF lifestyle!!!

:smiley:

hehe....🛋️ <i love random emoctions like this! and> :eat:

here is the smilely version of thread life:

:chatchairs:

:Phonecall:

:run:

:rifle:
:sniper: :blowup:
:sniper:
:rifle: :blowup:

:run:

:chatchairs: :drunk:

:Phonecall:

😁

OOOOOOOOO...cool wallpaper Erika! You know what it might need? I was thinking maybe if you change the font to something more dramatic...it might make more impact. What do ya think?

:cellphone: <-- check that one out..lol...that one is good for our missions.

This one is my fav... :blowup:

I used that drunk emoticon for a powerpoint presentation on my research project... "The effects of marijuana and alcohol"...please don't ask about the title... :angelnot:

Hey Kat or Kris...need you to head to NM:TJ...Brooke finally posted and I need one of you or both to go ahead and check things out.

found some more!

:apple: :handset: :torch: 🍅

Dude, Erika? :laughbounce: :jump: That's so perfect. I think somebody needs to animate an av with those smileys. Be all IRF Missions... (and then the smileys)

What's the title? Alias: an addiction... ? :P I know, totally unrelated. Don't spoil my fun.

I miss the hit list. I think we need to revive *The List* Yes, we do. Let's start a new one. Whatcha think, Crys?

*walks into HQ carrying a large box and runs into Crys*

Crys: hey Randi... what have you got there?
Randi: oh i was bored so i headed down to the storage rooms to see if our supplies were getting short.
Crys: and?

*Randi opens the box to reveal a numerous amount of Vodka bottles. Crys grins mischievously*

----------

yeah so im bored. Crys, send me on a mission will ya? can't i assasinate someone? ;)

Yeah! I vote that one... :sniper:

Hmm... maybe since we have so much free time, we should reorganize the departments... thoughts?

i think that's a good idea. i'm still kinda confused on what place in IRF is what. :laughbounce:

thanks you guys! umm.. i dunno, crys. i like that font for this. but thanks for the suggestion! ^_^

sowwy guys i havent been on in like a week, but yeah my step mom and i had a lil disagreement and it ended in a slap fest..... :lol:

well im all good now, non-harmed.... Hmm which reminds me, wheres that old assination list? :lol: it has my step mom on it...

HMMMMM new thread, did i miss much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back