Irina's Russian Federation #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Crys drives the van down a back road, Ethan in the shotgun seat next to her, looking at a map and sepcs on his PDA*

Ethan: Crystal?

Crys: MMhhmm?

Ethan: Why are you doing this? Helping me find Nicole?

Crys: What?

Ethan: I mean, I know Irina was like, a mother to you, and finding out what really happened to her means a lot to you. She means a lot to you, or meant a lot to you--

Crys: Means a lot to me. What's your point?

Ethan: My point is, thanks.

Crys: You're welcome.

Ethan: So you're sure the back entrance is our best bet?

Crys: Yes.

Ethan: Well, according to the copy of Mac's specs and map I have here, it leads to a stairwell, which is like a winding one, that stretches along the entire moselium from bottom to top. At the very bottom, below the stairs, there's a circluar kind of pool, which I'm assuming leads to the sewers. The stairwell is old and wobbly, so we should be careful, or wear specific gear, because a fall into that shallow water...well, it would hurt.

Crys: Ethan, we'll find Nicole. Don't worry about it.

Ethan *ignores*: And, we have to make sure we keep in contact with Kris, Mac, Piil, Kody, and Erika the whole time. What's your code name? Mine's White Rabbit.

Crys *sighs*:....

Crys: *sighs* My codename is Black Dragon.

*Crys clicks on earpiece*

Crys: To whoever is listening...ETA: 15 minutes. Let me know when you all are heading out to the "tomb"....

Mirs: *on earpiece* I'm listening....I think the others are doing last minute preps. I'll let you know when we are about to leave.

Crys: Copy that...I need all the agents to have code names. If ever our signal gets intercepted...I'll cut all communications off. Make sure everyone knows.

Mirs: Copy that.

Crys: Black Dragon and White Rabbit going radio silent for the next 10 minutes. *clicks earpiece off*

Ethan: What's the significance behind the code name?

Crys: A nickname I was given before my parents died...I was facinated with Asian history...so my parents gave me a small dragon statue made out of black onyx stone. It was for protection...

Ethan: I see. *looks at PDA with a grim facial expression*

Crys: We'll find her...don't worry. *pats Ethan on the shoulder*

Kody comes down the stairs with a gun in on hand and a cappucino. Downs the cappucino in a gulp.

Kody: Codename: Phoenix. Lets get thsi show on the road.

*The back door to the moselium falls down and behind in stands Crystal and Ethan in full stealth gear their guns brandished, and packs secure on their backs.*

Ethan *clicks on earpiece*: White Rabbit and Black Dragon in position. The place seems to be clear.

Mac: Copy that, White Rabbit. Kris is on her way to you. Let us know when you get to the top.

Ethan: What's K's code name?

Mac: We're working on it.

Ethan: Okay, for now, we have to go with something, so we'll go with K. We don't want our names going over the signal. Let us know when you find...well, whatever it is you're hoping to find.

Mac: Copy that, White Rabbit. Over and out.

Ethan: Let's go.

*They begin their climb up the stairs, holding on to the railing tightly*

*Suddenly Crys tumbles over a broken stair and slips off, hanging by a thread (literally)*

Crys: Ahhh!

Ethan: Hang on! *Ethan reaches his hand down*

Crys: I'm too far down! Use the grappling tool!

*Ethan takes out the anchor-like tool, attatches it to his belt, and tosses the other end down to Crys.*

Ethan: Grab it!

Crys: I've got it!

Ethan: Okay. I'm pulling you up. *pulls tight on rope, then slightly lets go. Crys falls a tiny bit, but Ethan grabs the rope again and starts to pull.*

*Ethan smiles*

Crys *pulls herself up and over the rock-face*: Not funny.

*Crys and Ethan look long down at the water*

Ethan: I wouldn't have actually let go. I mean, it's not deadly, but...Let's um...let's just keep moving.

*Later, Ethan and Crys is hiking up the stairs, Ethan ahead of Crys, facing ahead*

Crys: I know what your thinking.

Ethan *chuckles*: Do you?

Crys: You're worrying that Nicole is down there.

Ethan: No, I'm not! She's not dead! You think you know everything!

Crys: No, I don't! I'm just trying to--

Ethan: You're just trying to help, right?! Well, stop helping!

*Suddenly Ethan hears a muffled scream, what sounds like a punch, then silence*

Ethan *quickly turns around, his eyes widened*: Crystal? Crystal?!

*He runs to the railing and looks over, but she's nowhere to be seen*

Ethan: K, White Rabbit to K, where are you? Black Dragon is MIA. I repeat, Black Dragon is MI--

*Suddenly he's knocked in the head, stumbles over the railing and falls*

*Nicole, the person who knocked him stands near the railing, her gun in her hand and smiles*

Nicole: Love you.

*walks in, scratches head...* uhh.... why do i always do this?! WHY?! gah! can som1 tell me wats going on i cant be bothered goin bak n readin it all u kno... soz i havent been around! but omigawd guess wat guys!? I MET NATTLES! :D YAY! shes so orsum! and 2 of her other friends which im friends wif as well! kat n fi! AND THEY"RE GREAT TOO! :D it was soooo kool! :D ok im done now....*wanders off whistling innocently*

Psst...hey Starr...we're on a mission....you're supposed to be with us too. I'm rescuing Nicole and the rest are about to break into a cemetery. You met Nat! I soo want to meet Nat! Where is she btw?

~*~*~*~*

*Crys' eyes flutter open and finds herself in a completely darkened room. She notices shes handcuffed to some kind of pole and the sound of dripping water in the distance*

*Crys rubs her ear against her shoulder...trying to click on the earpiece*

Crys: *coughs* Can...anyone hear...me?

*Broken sentences and static come through her earpiece*

(Starr wakes Mac up)
Starr: What the heck is goin on here?

Mac: What... okay, I'm awake, I swear I'm awake.

Starr: What is going on?

Mac: (Grabs headset) Kris? Where are you?

Kris: I'm working on the initial security system. This might take me a
little while.

Mac: Kat? Mirs? You in position?

Kat: Yep. We're here.

Mirs: Can we move in yet?

Mac: Hang on... (rushes around room with blue prints, alarm specs, diagrams, and etc.) Starr, from my understanding of what's going on, we have three different ops going on simultaneously. (Grabs a marker and a whiteboard set up amonst the plans)

(Writes KRIS in one column on the board) Op 1: Kris is currently in the system trying to find us a way in through the network so we can break into Irina's grave. We have KAT and MIRS (scribbles names on board) immediately on hand to create a distraction. (Gets tape and tapes Kris' schematics beneath the names)

(Draws an arrow from KRIS and writes KODY) Op 2: In typical eleventh hour disclosure, Kody told us that he knows a partial way to get into Irina's crypt through another tomb that serves an alarm system type thing to Irina's crypt. (Writes PROBLEM beneath Kody)The problem is that we don't have the codes that could shut down this system yet. (Sticks building schematic with Red Starr highlighting false grave up on board)

(Draws a slash down the middle of the board and writes) Enter CRYS and ETHAN. They're currently working on securing Ethan's girlfriend NICHOLE... (trails off and puts hand to head set)

Mac: Aww... damn it...

Starr: What now?

Mac: (Throws an extra headset at Starr) Here. I just recieved a transmission from Ethan that cut off midsentence. Black Dragon, do you copy?

Starr: I don't hear her...

Mac: Starr, go get me the schematics for the building Crys and Ethan are in. (Flicks switch on main comm controls) Control Center to field, all comms are hot! You can all hear each other.

Kat: Roger

Kris: (Sounds busy) What is it?

Mac: About 158 seconds ago, Black Dragon's comm went dead. She's not responding. About 69 seconds after that, White Rabbit's comm also died.

Kody: We can't abort now!

Kat: What do we do?

Starr: Ha! Schematics (tacks it to board)

Mac: Kody, are you in position?

Kody: Yep.

Mac: Did you get the codes yet?

Kat: *mutters* Oh boy.
Mac: What was that?
Kat: I said, I think Nicole isn't what she seems.
Kris: You think?
Kat: Well... uh...
Crys: Nicole.... possible enemy.... hurt.... assistance.... mission.... go ahead.
Mac: Well, you heard the woman! We're to complete this mission and then help Crys and Ethan out.
Kat: Mirs, c'mon. Your tie is crooked... Oh, I'll just use Kitty Kat for now.
Kris and Mac: Creative.
Kat: :lol: *laughs* After you, Mirs.

~~~~~
Mirs, how about I'm Irina's niece and I'm abosolutely a mess cuz my fav aunt is dead and your my best friend?

:lol: Well that wass an interesting 4-page read!

Emma! YAY!!!!!! You had a Hershey Bar! And I already knew about that bunnies. And I'm so glad u got tickets for u b-day! I already know what I'm getting u. :P

AHHH... must get to store to buy Teeg'z b-day present! Teegz ur presents will come late, but u'll get it! Don't worry! OH! And what u guys do after going to McDonalds? I had to go to bed :lol: And are u SURE u didn't try to kill Nat? :P
~*~*~

Erika:*waiting in van listening in on everything* you guys get that done. I think I'll be able to pinpoint the location of Ethan and Crys. *types frantically* damn...*more typing* GOT IT! okay, i can track them from here while... *loses signal*

*voice heard thoughout all mics*

Voice: Hello spies of IRF. I have got ur "Fearless Leader" and that softy White Rabbit of yours. Do you really think you could get past me just like that? No, I don't think so. I'm tracking ur movements right now. Leave or u will not recognize ur leader or that bunny anymore.

Erika: Who are you?! What do you want?!

Voice: I'll tell you what I want, but only if u cooperate. You've got 3 chances. Ur on chance number 1.

Erika: *looks out window* *sees some guys hiding behind bushes, some guy parked in a car down the street facing the other direction but obviously looking at our van through his mirror* *starts working on computer*

Voice: Why don't we start with Ethan?

Ethan: *hears through mic* Don't abort u guys! Don't do it! I'll be fine! Nicole's a - *hears punch and chair fall*

Nicole: Shut up u softy.

Ethan: I'm not afraid of u....

Everybody on Irina mission is silent...

Erika: *looks at mirror on the side of van* *sees guy in other car waving and holds up a box with pictures of the grenade on Green Day's American Idiot cover album* *he has an evil grin and uses his eyes to point to the direction of the others pretending to just visit the grave* *he holds up ten fingers, slowly putting one down at time* *erika cuts signal* *piercing noise heard* *covers ears*ABORT! ABORT MISSION ABORT!

Kris: What for?!

Erika: JUST ABORT DAMN IT! U'll all be fried chicken! 8... 7...

ARGH ARGH AAAAARGH i just wrote a long post and then this DAMN computer erased everything and went error error :cuss:!!!!! makes me want to hurt people. i'll just write it again and try to remember everything.

and ethan: "piil?!" :blink: that's a version i haven't heard yet! :lol:

:ill: i'm staying at home today cause i'm ill. :ill: i have a cold and it's not FUN! my head hurts, my throat is on fire, i have no voice, my eyes are itchy and burning, my head feels like it's filled with goo/snot, i have to blow my nose every second minute, i have to cough like 3 times a minute and it HURTS, and i sneeze between the coughs. that's a lot of noise. and my sinuses (i think that's the word... :confused: ) are hurting every time i move. in case you're interested. :P
but it's not all bad! *tries to stay positive* i can write long posts in peace without certain sisters *coughfridacough* attacking me, dragging me away from the computer and then occupying it...and i can watch alias. lots and lots of alias. :tvhappy: and i don't have to go to school! no for me H.E. today muahahahahaaa...but i can't go to choir because i have no voice, and i'm not gonna be able to go to my piano lesson either. not that i'm dying to go, but still. i mean my parents are really paying for it so it always makes me a little..i don't know..uncomfortable when i miss a lesson cause i know that there's mum's and dad's money involved...

it just struck me, everyone else told what they got for christmas, but i didn't cause i was in thailand. so, as i don't have a lot of things to do, here comes my list:

*the lion king DVD trilogy (all 3 of them!! yay!! nothing beats the first one, but still the 2nd is quite good and the 3rd one i haven't watched yet.)
*3 books by torey hayden ("the mechanic cat", "ghost girl", and "one child". ) :smiley:
*1 book by liza marklund (prime time)
*a red warm dressing gown (i really REALLY needed one. me = :frozen: )
*a grey WARM woolen sweater
*a black bag with a dog on it that says "i hate mondays"
*2 pairs of woolen socks (well needed)
*a plastic duck and a plastic frog with foam bath stuff in them :D
*LAURA PAUSINI'S NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DIES* *DIES* *DIES* :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:
*wooden fish-earrings :smiley: (from frida)
*a snowman thing (from lina)
*a huge blue beautiful milk-glass and a mosaic-thing that you put a candle in (from my friend lotta)
*AN AMNESTY SHIRT AND 100 € FROM MY AUNT!!! *dies again* i LOVE that shirt. love it.
*150 € from my parents (i'm still shocked. they've never given me money for christmas or b-days before)
*a rainbow-coloured purse sort of thing and a huge bag of candy (from my friend anna)
*a necklace with a stone of sea-tar (from another friend, also called anna)
*an angel thing that you can let hang in your window or something (from my godparents)
*oh and then a trip to thailand from my grandparents. but you knew that.

ok i don't know exaclty where i am on the mission but i do know what's going on...so...

*pii magically appears in van next to erika*
erika: ABORT!!!!! ABORT!!!! ABORT THE MISSION!!!!!
pii: oh god. oh god oh god oh god.
*guy slowly puts down more fingers*
pii: (on earpiece)6...5...get out of there get out get out get out!!!!!
erika: *freaking out* pii i can't hear them. i can't hear them!
pii: what? can you hear them? *taps own headseat* hello? hello? *panics* oh my god erika i can't hear them!!
erika: me neither!!!
pii: hello? hello? *freaking out too* erika i can't hear them can you hear them? CAN YOU HEAR THEM???!!! CAN YOU!?!?!?!?!
erika: *losing it* NO I CAN'T HEAR THEM I ALREADY TOLD YOU I CAN'T, I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING!!!!!!
*guy puts down more fingers again*
erika: 4...3...this is not happening, this is NOT happening...*types frantically*
pii: *hit's headsea really hard in panic* *yells* HELLO?? MAC? KRIS? ANYONE???
erika: (is pale as a ghost) 2...1...
*pii hit's headseat so hard it breaks, then smashes it against a car window*
*guy puts down hit last finger...grenade flies through the air.....a couple of seconds of silence...pii and erika just look at each other in panic...*

*explosion* :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

*guys hiding behind bushes run to their cars, pii and erika are firing at them out of the car windows, but without success...cars drive away, place behind the van is burning*

pii: *turns to erika and puts gun away* erik...
erika: *interrupts* *talking really fast and in a monotonous voice* they must have made it out of there they made it out of there, i told them to abort kris heard me i know that much she hear me and she answered they must have gotten the message because i heard kris she was speaking to me she asked me why they should abort the mission but i don't know if she heard me after that because i don't know when the connection went to hell but they made it out they did...
pii: *interrupts* *also panicking, but trying to stay calm* ERIKA. calm down. calm. down. the headseats wont work. we don't know if they made it out or not. so we have to options here. we can either sit here and try to get the connection back, or we can go and try to find them.
erika: *calms down a little* ok. ok. sounds good. but what if we stay here and someone's out there alone, or hurt, or maybe dying and we could help, we've got the medical package thing, and we just sit here and type? or what if we go out there and can't find them but they're still alive, and the connection doesn't come back, then they won't know where we are! and someone's got crys and ethan..*freaks out again* this is too much!!!
pii: we could separate. one of us could stay here and the other one could try to find them. i'm not as good with technology as you are. i suggest you stay here and try to get the connection back, or try to locate crys nad ethan, or the others, and i take the medical stuff with me and try to find them somewhere out there. *nods at burning place*
erika: no. you don't know if someone's still out there. there could still be enemies here. you're not going there alone.
pii: *smiles* so we're both going?
erika: yeah. *grabs medical bag, guns, ammo, flashlights, laptop, new headseats, walkie talkies and more stuff, stuffs them into mission-backpack* let's go.
*they get out of the van, and run towards the flames*

man is this a long post.

heh crys nat is soooo orsum! :D btw shes at her mates place in brissy so she wont be around here for a bit... she'll be bak soons tho so dun worry! :D....

eee PII! how long have u been bak?! ive kinda been off elsewhere n yeh! busy week atm! lol! :D *runs n hugs pii*

-------------------------

*mac n starr here an explosion then the comms cut out*
starr: *wide eyed* wat....happened?!

mac:....im not sure....*over comms* guys!? anyone?! erika?! pii?! HELLO?!?!?!

starr: ohh s***.... *fiddles around wif the comms a moment* hello...?! HELLO?!

erika: *hears a faint sound thru one of the comms.... runs bak to them just as she's about to go out the door* HELLO!? STARR?!

starr: ERIKA!!! are u ok?! where is everyone? wat happened?! i heard an explosion is everyone ok?! wats wrong?! hu was it?!

pii: *comes on to the comms* starr calm down i alreadi had erika going crazy. som1....som1 meaning who ever is working with nicole.... let off a grenade. erika told everyone to abort but the comms cut out....we're about to go out n look for everyone...

mac: ok keep us posted alrite!

starr: erika.... take it easy im sure they'll be alrite!

erika: k.... :(

*Back entrance, near where Crys and Ethan walked in*

Ethan: You're not you. You're not--

Nicole: I said, shut up!!! *punches him in the stomach again and he falls back into the shallow sewer water, headfirst.*

*Suddenly the door opens and in comes Erika and Pii*

Nicole: Ha. *Erika shoots Nicole with a tranq dart and she falls*

Erika: Ha. C'mon, let's get him out.

*They drag Ethan out of the water and place him on the ground, face up*

Pii: He's not breathing.

*They exchange glances*

Erika: I am not putting my mouth on that---

*Ethan coughs up water and awakes*

Erika: Oh, thank god.

Ethan: What?

Erika and Pii: Nothing.

Ethan: Guys, that Nicole's a double. Tell Kat, she'll understand from the last mission with NM:TJ. You have to find Crys! Nicole, well, that Nicole had something to do with Irina's "death". Ask Mac and them what they found at her "grave".

ethan: Guys, that Nicole's a double. Tell Kat, she'll understand from the last mission with NM:TJ. You have to find Crys! Nicole, well, that Nicole had something to do with Irina's "death". Ask Mac and them what they found at her "grave".

*pii looks at erika. water is still dropping from ethan*
pii: ok we've got a whole lot to deal with now. first of all, we don't know what has happened to kris, kat, mirs, jess, kody and liz. we need to find them.
ethan: what? weren't they supposed to investigate the grave?
erika: they were, but then some guys, either friends of this nicole, or then just other enemies in a blow-uppy mood, so they blew the whole place up, and we lost comms cut out before that and now we don't know where they are but they must have made it because i TOLD them to abort and they definitely heard it because kris-
pii:*interrupts* erika honey. you're doing it again. now focus. so there are 6 agents missing, right? (btw if i left someone out or mentioned someone who actually isn't on the mission, let me know and i'll edit. -_- ) *starts walking around* and they could be hurt, they could've been kidnapped... *notices look on both ethan's and erikas faces, stops* ...or they could be just fine. anyhow we need to find them. then our second problem. crys is missing. ethan you don't know anything?
ethan: *shakes head* i only heard some weird noises, that someone took her, i don't know where and then i was knocked out myself..
erika: i was just about to locate her when the voice broke through the comms. i think i could do it again, but i'd maybe have to get back to the van, that's where all the gear is. but wait! i have my laptop, i could give it a try! *starts digging in backpack*
ethan: and we have to find out if nicole had something to do with irina's "death".
pii: and if she's a double.
ethan: she IS a double.
pii: well we don't know that for sure, do we? and we need to know if they found anything at the "grave", and who it actually was that blew the whole god damn place up. there's so many questions and not enough answers, i know. but the most important thing now is to find all agents and make sure they're ok.
erika: *has been typing frantically, but now stops* i've got her.
*pii and ethan turn to erika, and she turns the laptop to show them*
erika: she should be held in what looks like a...basement of some kind.
pii: *sarcastically looks at stone walls and the drip-dropping water* and this is not?
erika: it seems to be one floor lower than the floor we're on now. somewhere to our left there should be a door of some kind, which would lead to a small corridor, then to the right there's a big corridor, the 5th door on the right leads to smaller corridors. there turn right, then to the left, left again and then we should be by the door to the stairs which lead to the basement where crys, according to what i see, is held.
ethan: so what do you guys suggest? many things need to be done. we'll have to split up.
pii: *notices ethan is still beaten up and has trouble standing* well ethan, you're not running after crys in that condition. we have to get you to a safehouse and soon. or at least to the van. erika can you take him? i'd go and get crys, and you'd get ethan to the van and then try to find the other guys and try to make the coms work.. we'd all gather by the van in half an hour. is that ok?
erika: sounds ok...but it could be dangerous, pii.
pii: *smiles* we're IRF. everything we do is dangerous. and now our fearless leader needs help.
erika: ok. let's just try the comms again. hello? hello?
pii: wait i hear something!
erika: it's starr and mac. i talked to them earlier, remember? starr, mac, can you hear me?
mac: yeah.
erika: have you found any of the other guys??
mac: not yet. where are you?
erika: we've got ethan and we're on our way to the van. pii's going to get crys. meet us by the van in two minutes.
mac: copy that. is ethan allright?
erika: sort of. see you in a second.
*pii gets backpack, flashlight and gun and walks off to the wall on their left, where there, as erika said, is a door. turns around*
pii: wish me luck.
erika & ethan: good luck.
*pii escapes*
erika: *looks at nicole, who's still lying on the floor with a tranq dart in her* what're we gonna do about her?

am i in a long-post-mood today? i think i am! :ill: /pii

Mirs do whatever you want as long as it has to do with the mission.

Kody is at the false coffin trying to delay the security system when he hears heavy footsteps.

Kody: (inner monologue) Sh*t that sounds like combat boots. I can't afford to get taken hostage the rest of the group needs this as much as everyone elses task.

Just then the footsteps stop.

Erika: JUST......DAMN.....U'll all be....chicken!

Kody: What the hell was that. Erika can you read me? What was that last transmission about.

Mans voice: Hello, Everyone. Don't worry Erika can't hear you anymore. Neither can mission control. You are all on your own now. Maybe you'll finally get the hint and go home.

Kody: Go to hell Arvin, we aren't quiting for anything. We will find out what you did with Irina, and when we do your ass is grass, and IRF is the lawn mower.

Sloane: Ah yes well you should soon be out of my..... :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

The explosion throws Kody head first into the wall of coffins and the hall echos with a sickening snap.

*Erika is helping Ethan walk to the van*

Ethan: I want to help.

Erika: No, you're weak.

Ethan: You don't know me! Look, don't make me go all reckless and rogue again. I swear, for the sake of IRF and No Management, I will break out of that van.

Erika: Go ahead and try, with your basically broken neck, legs, and who knows what else.

*She sets him down into the van and locks the door*

~~The Safehouse~~

*Mac and Starr scurry around, carrying maps, specs, and so many papers they are losing their minds*

Mac: This isn't working at all! *frustratingly slams her fist on her laptop*

Starr: We need to formulate a plan. How can we get past those police and firemen with the explosion fire. What do we say: We're members of an off-the-books intelligence organization who was breaking into the moselium and we're going in to rescue said breaker-iners?

Mac: No. But, I have an idea.

~~Outside The Moselium~~

*Mac and Starr emerge from the safehouse quickly so as not to be noticed near it, dressed in full police wear, badges and all*

Mac: Let's move.

*They approach the group of police*

Starr: Wait, our van's door is open.

*They run over to the van*

Mac: Ethan's gone. And so is our wheelchair.

Mirs, you're working with Kat. Currently, we don't know whether you guys are alive or not. :Ph34r:

Starr: What?

Mac: I have no idea. But we have to hurry. (Grabs weapons out of back of van)

Starr: What are you doing?

Mac: Catch! (tosses assualt rifle at Starr)

Starr: Mac...

Mac: Okay, so new plan. Operation Damage Control. (grabs bunches of weapons and dashes across to nearby building cover outside the bombed building.

Starr: (Follows) What are you thinking? No... not that look, I know that look.

Mac: So, run into any burning buildings to save fallen teammates and recover mysterious artifacts lately? :D

Starr: (Groan) Not again...

Mac: Ready? Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back