Irina's Russian Federation #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Ethan rushes into the Moselium on his wheelchair and suprisingly gets up from it*

Kody: Ethan? How'd you get past those police?

Ethan: Um...hello? Injured child with brother inside?

*Kody gives him a look*

Ethan: Oh, and I might have knocked someone out with a stun gun.

Kody: You've healed quickly.

Ethan: I gave myself some medicine. Here's a brace. *throws brace over to Kody and he puts it on and gets up*

Ethan: Here's the deal. We break out that window, go find Crys, where I assume Mac and Starr might be and I know Crys and the real Nicole are.

Kody: The real Nicole?

Ethan: It's a long story. I've got two motor bikes.

[Guards who are obviously looking for someone and spotted by Kat and Mirs.]
Mirs: Uh oh...
Kat: Great, and we didn't even get to do our little stint. Mirs, walk quickly passed the guards, mumbling to yourself, and "accidentally" walk into them. Apologize and go on your way to the van.
Mirs: B-but...
Kat: No time to explain, just go!
[Mirs goes and does the thing and is gone.]
Kody: *on earpiece* ... IRF is the lawnmover. >>>BOOM<<<
Kat: Oh my freaking... *holds breath as guards go past her hiding place*
Guard 1: Where's the young woman who came in to see Derevko?
Guard 2: No idea, but she's still in here, somewhere...
Kat: *steps out* Looking for me, boys? *nods to someone off in the distance and runs*
Guard 1: What? There she goes!
Guard 2: After her!
Kat: *under breath* So typically. *scrambles into her other hiding spot and watches the guards run past. She then runs back*
Person: Hello Kat.
Kat: Hey Mom-Wait... you're not my mother! *gets whacked on the head and falls down unconscious*

ETA: Awww... hope you feel better pii!!! *huggles*

Mirs: Here ya go this is the best I can do example wise. Just wing her and do what feels missiony. I dont really know what your job was either. Tho from what Kat said I think you missed it. Sorry.

Ethan takes a potted plant in front of one of the coffins and hurls it through the window and Kody walks over to the window and looks out.

Kody: Damn kid you don't do anything small do you?

Ethan: Nope, never been my style. You in or not???

Kody: *Rolls eye* Well I guess someones gotta mak sure you make it back alive, if not in one piece. You first.

Ethan jumps and lands with a splash Kody splashes down only moments after Ethan. they get out of the cold dark water and find to Laverda 750 sport bikes next to the building.

Kody: Hey you got anymore of the medicine left, I think I broke a few ribs. and possibly my right collar bone.

Ethan: Sure *throws pill bottle at him. Kody takes out a flask from his jacket and downs some pills* Vodka I presume?

Kody:When in Moscow. Hey enough chit chat, We have a a friend to find. *revs bike* Lead the way Kiddo.

Ethan: Eat my dirt old man *Speeds off around the building to the road Kody follows suit*

Erika and Pii are helping the injured while Kris and Starr continue to search

Erika: Has anyone found Kody yet. He was on the 3rd floor

Mac: No we searched the entire 3rd floor twice no sign of him.

Pii: Sh*t... Erika I think I just found Kody... and Ethan.

Erika: Where??? *Pii points down the road as the two motorcycles speed off down the road.* Dammit.

Mirs: You've gotta just read the last post and jump in there. I know we go quick but that's how this place goes. Find a situation to work and just jump on it. ;)

~*~*~*~*~*

*Crys fells a bright light in her face, blinding her momentarily*

Voice: Where's Derevko?
Crys: *silent*
Voice: I said where's Derevko?! *a fist comes flying at Crys' face and meets the her left cheek* Answer me!
Crys: *spits blood* I lost the hearing in my left ear, you'll have to come closer.
Voice: *walks closer and whispers in Crys' ear* Where...is...Derevko...
Crys: She's..... *Suddenly Crys head butts the figure, knocking it to the ground*

*Crys pulls the handcuffs off and kicks the chair to the side*

Crys: One thing you have to learn is that you have to check you prisoners for all weapons. *Figure moans as Crys takes the hand cuffs and cuffs the person to a pole* You obviously are new to this....

*Crys takes the person's gun*

Crys: Remember...in my agency...we are all Derevkos. *runs off*

*Crys runs out of the room and straight into Kody and Ethan*

Crys: What are you doing here?

Ethan and Kodi: What are we doing here? What are you doing here?

Crys: I just broke out.

*Ethan gives Crys a big hug*

Crys: Yeah, yeah, okay, I get it, you're happy. Who knocked me out before?

Ethan: Nicole. The double Nicole.

Kody: Yeah. He told me on the way.

Pii *runs in*: We don't know if she's a double.

Ethan: Pii?

Pii: Yes?

Ethan: Do you know Nicole?

Pii: No....

*Muffled scream is heard*

*Ethan kicks down the door to find one Nicole tied up and the other one with a gun trained on her*

Nicole With Gun: I know you're they're soft--

*Ethan interrupts Nicole With Gun by high-kicking her in the head*

Pii: But how can you be sure--

Ethan: Nicole?

Pii: Oh, right. I know. I mean, I don't know. Well, I know that I don't know her---

Crys: That's enough.

*Ethan quickly unwraps Nicole, and wrips the handkercheif from her mouth*

Ethan: Where did we meet?

Nicole *coughs and laughs at the same time*: School field trip.

Ethan: What time?

Nicole: 10:45:47 seconds exactly.

Ethan: Um....what's my favorite MNM's color?

Nicole: Brown, duh!

Ethan: Yes! It's you! It's you! *hugs tightly*

Nicole: Yeah, yeah, it's me.

*mac n starr start shooting their way thru the guards stationed out the frobnt of the Moselium*
starr: *yellin over the guns* hell! this is madd fun! why dont i get u to talk me into this more often?!
*starr shoots the last guard right in the crotch*
mac: OoOOuch! *laughs* come on inside
*shooting all doors down and anything in their road starr n mac head to towards the others*
*they come to a large room with several guards stationed in it...*
*starr n mac look at each other then the guards then bak at each other again*
mac: :D lets do it!

*Crys smiles*

Crys: Oh happy reunion!
*Pii and Kody laugh*
Kody: Hey...looks like the double left a good mark on you.
Crys: Yeah...I'll be cool. Oh and the double is chained to the pole over in the room in the South hall.

Mac: (Opens fire) I love target practice...

Starr: Me too! (Fires)

Mac: Since we're running out of guards, we should probably formulate a plan...

Starr: Screw that! (Pulls grenade out of backpack and tosses)

Mac: (Ducks) Wow, dude, I taught you well. ;) (Stands up) To the coffin?

Starr: Duh... I think it's over here... (walks through doorway)

Mac: Amazing... Help me out here... (Mac and Starr lift a heavy piece of fallen metal off the top of the tomb)

Starr: It's still standing!

Mac: Yep. You wanna cover while I do this? (Pulls out blowtorch and cuts wide hole through the nameplate)

Starr: What is it?

Mac: (Pulls out a small black box) Oh my gosh...

*walks over to mac who's holding a box*
starr: wat is it?!
mac: i...i...i think...no...thats impossible....we should get this to crys straight away!
*starr n mac head off lookin everywhere in the destroyed Moselium for the others....*
starr: behind here do u think?! *starr points towards the onli door left standing...*
mac: *grins* i'll do the honours then! *shoots the door down*
*starr n mac walk thru to the next room*

crys: you two always have to make an entrance dont u?! *glares*

mac and starr: *they both grin* of course! :D

*mac hands crys the small black box*
mac: wat do u think?! oh glad to see ure all ok as well!

Katrina Halliwell said:
[Guards who are obviously looking for someone and spotted by Kat and Mirs.]
Mirs: Uh oh...
Kat: Great, and we didn't even get to do our little stint. Mirs, walk quickly passed the guards, mumbling to yourself, and "accidentally" walk into them. Apologize and go on your way to the van.
Mirs: B-but...
Kat: No time to explain, just go!
[Mirs goes and does the thing and is gone.]
Kody: *on earpiece* ... IRF is the lawnmover. >>>BOOM<<<
Kat: Oh my freaking... *holds breath as guards go past her hiding place*
Guard 1: Where's the young woman who came in to see Derevko?
Guard 2: No idea, but she's still in here, somewhere...
Kat: *steps out* Looking for me, boys? *nods to someone off in the distance and runs*
Guard 1: What? There she goes!
Guard 2: After her!
Kat: *under breath* So typically. *scrambles into her other hiding spot and watches the guards run past. She then runs back*
Person: Hello Kat.
Kat: Hey Mom-Wait... you're not my mother! *gets whacked on the head and falls down unconscious*

ETA: Awww... hope you feel better pii!!! *huggles*

[post="1156996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

kat: *wakes up with her hands and feet tied up next to mirs*
kat: *notices mirs* mirs! i told u t go to the van!
mirs: well i couldnt leave u behind!! tell me tied you up? cos all i remember is going back to get u and something hit me in my head from the back and next thing i know am being lift up by two guys wearing masks

*Crys takes the black box and begins to carefully open it*

Mac: Do you think its rigged?
Crys: No I don't....*opens the box*

*Crys stares at the box in surprise*

Crys: A photo...all this trouble and all there is a photo?

*pulls out a picture*

Starr: *Looks over Crys' shoulder* Is that Irina?
Crys: Yeah...it is.
Starr: So who's the baby she's holding?

*Crys looks up at everyone standing in the room with a puzzled look her face*

Crys: I don't know...

I love u guys! :lol: And Crys, mixing scenes from the next ep I see? :P And I hope you get better soon Emma! OH! And you already know I tried the blue chocolate but I also tried the pink one! That one's not bad!

~*~*~*~
Erika: Awww... how cute

Ethan: <_< :P

Erika: :P

*Ethan, the real Nicole, Pii, Kody and Erika get out of basement and up to the surface*

*Ethan, Kody, Pii and Erika here voices over comm*

Kody: Black Dragon is that you?

Crys: Kody? Where are you guys?

Erika: We're near the grave.

Crys: Erika?

Kody: Yeah, it's us. What's going on?

Crys: We've got the intel. Did you find the real Nicole?

Ethan: She's right here.

Erika: Meet us at the van. We've been hanging around too long someone might get suspicious. We need to get to a safehouse. Pronto.

Crys: Copy that. I assume the rest of you heard that.

*the people with Crys nod*

Pii: Where's Kat, Mirs and Kris? We haven't seen any sign of them.

Mac: Neither have we...

Erika: We've been here too long. We have to get to the safehouse and come back for them. Let's go!

*back at the safehouse*

Ethan: I'm glad we got back here without any trouble.

Nicole: Why?

Ethan: You don't wanna know...

Nicole: Okay...

Crys: Everybody in the living room!

*everybody goes*

Erika: *sees Nicole* *eyes her* *Nicole notices*

Nicole: What?

Erika: I don't know if we can trust you...

Ethan: Don't worry, she's fine.

Erika: You never know... I'd feel safer if she went through lie detector tests...

Ethan: Erika, you can trust. Trust -

Nicole: No, it's fine. I'll go.

Ethan: Nicole, she's just being -

Nicole: Ethan, I'm going. *faces to turn everybody else* I'll be in the attic.

Crys: Now let's get down to business. We have the intel and three agents that are MIA.

Kody: Kat and Kris are strong. And they can help Mirs.

Crys: Exactly. But I'm going to do this quickly so we can form a rescue mission. *throws box on table*

Pii: The intel?

Crys: Yes. Open it.

Ethan: *takes it ands opens it, takes out the photo* A photo? Of Irina?

Crys: Yes.

Erika: *looks at pic* Who's the baby? *looks at it some more* It's definitely not Syd. We've seen her baby pics.

Crys: My thoughts exactly. Now I've got a plan. Half of you are going to stay here while the others go on the rescue mission with me. Ethan, Kody and Pii, you stay here with Nicole and try to find out what you can about this photo. Starr, Mac and Erika, you'll be coming with me. Erika, you have the van. Starr and Mac, I feel we'll be needing ur highly destructive style.

Ethan: Crys, I can help.

Crys: I'm having u stay here so u can be with Nicole. And also with you and Kody teamed up, in case of an emergency, you two can zoom off on the motor bikes if needed. But that's not really the point. I wanna make sure that those magic pills really work. I don't want to cause ur bodies any more damage today.

Ethan: Fine...

Crys: *hugs* I'm not putting you down. Okay, so the rest of u with Ethan, get started right away. Mac, Starr and Erika, help me with the plan.

Mac: Got it, boss.

Awww Kody is soooo happy. Me and Pii talked on MSN and I got to see her. LOL
she was worried cause she's "sick" but didnt look it. Anyway had a fun time Emma.

emma is pii! her online name is pii whereas her real name is emma! we all have a habit of doing that! you see mi online name is starr but mi real name is teegan!! not many ppl call me teegan tho.... *ponders* i think erika and nat do but nat isnt around too much these days...

anywho on with it!

-----------------------

*erika crys mac n starr head off to the van, they all get in erika driving crys in the front with erika and starr n mac in the bak....with the weapons of course!*

starr: so do u want the knives or the .22?!

mac: well id much prefer the uzi myself... or the grenades?! wat do u think we'll need?

starr: should we take the rifles as well?! gee...too many to choose from! *grins*

crys:*turns around from the front of the van* your not gonna need the whole of mac's cupboard u kno!

*starr n mac look at each other look at the weapons then look at crys grinning*

starr: you never kno!

mac: yeh shes right you kno!

crys: watever!! *mutters* bloody weapon fanatics...

*Back At The Safehouse*

Ethan: Just for the record, someone remind Mac of my last visit to IRF Headquarters, when he said me and Nicole were agents who had lost our minds?

Kody: Yeah, when you tied an explosive to my back?

Ethan: Anyway, Mac and Starr weren't exactly acting normal when they stormed in here killing everything in their path.

Nicole: Shouldn't we get to investigating this picture?

Erika: What about your evaluation we were going to do?

*Everyone exchanges glances*

*Nicole and Ethan smile*

Erika, Pii and Kody: What?

Ethan: Nothing. Fine, eval all you want, you won't find anything.

Nicole: So, how does this exactly work?

Erika *stands up*: Well...

Ethan *interrupts and stands up*: Come with me, I'll...help you prep. Show you around.

*Ethan and Nicole head upstairs*

Ethan *turns around*: We shall not be disturbed.

*Crys leans back and props her feet on the dashboard, then pulls out her PDA*

Crys: Remember when Mirs was passed out from that injection you all gave him?
*Mac and Starr laugh*
Erika: Guess that's a yes. *makes a sharp turn to the right*
Crys: I had a passive tracker put on him...now if I can manipulate this right...I can get a more generalized area of where he could be and hope that's where Kat and Kris is too*
Mac: Okay....*links to Crys' PDA* Looks like we can get a reading in 5 minutes.
Crys: Yeah...*gets on earpiece* Phoenix this is Black Dragon...I'll be downloading specs ETA: 5 minutes. I need satellite imagery of location.

*Kody types on his laptop*

Kody: Copy that Black Dragon..

Umm Erika is out driving the van

Kody:(On the Comm in Pii's ear) Pii listen to me but don't react. I don't trust Ethan, as much good as he's done tonite I don't trust him. He seemed just just a little to fine after he got acttacked, he knew right where Crys would be, and what he just said about showing you around and not to be disturbed. Stay alert, and let them walk in front of you at all times.

Kody gets more ammo for his guns and heads upstairs to keep an eye on Ethan while Pii interogates Nicole. But everything starts to get very slow and very dark.

Kody: (To himself) Dammit those pills. (Via comm kink) Crys, I think we have a......*unconscious*

*Ethan is upstairs with Nicole, doing...well, what teenagers do, and suddenly the lights go out*

Nicole*giggles*: Did you do that?

Ethan: No....

Ethan: Something's happening.

Kody: Crys, I think we have a ....*they hear a thud*

Ethan: Grab those two guns and toss me one. *she does* Keep alert. Follow me.

*He slowly opened the door*

Ethan: Oh, s***! Kody!

*Takes out cell phone and calls Crys*

Crys: Hello?

Ethan *fast breathing*: Crystal, it's me, I'm on a secure cell line. Kody's knocked out, the power in the safehouse is down, even the emergency power. Someone's here. Someone bad.

*Pii approaches Ethan and Nicole, her gun brandished*

Crys: Have you checked the safe?

Ethan: I gotta go. *hangs up*

Ethan: Pii, do you know what's going on?

Pii: No. I was just finishing up and going to get Nicole for her eval.

Nicole: What did Crys say on the phone?

Ethan: Nothing. Pii, do you know who is doing this?

Pii: No. *comes closer* But I think I do now.

Ethan *stands in front of Pii*: What are you doing? Pii? Pii? Oh my god. You're the one. All the time you've been blaming Nicole but you're the---

*Pii knocks out Ethan and Nicole*

*They wake up with water dripping from a pipe above*

*Immediately Pii puts a mask on them both and it fastly begins to fill with water. Ethan and Nicole both scream inside the masks, and Pii takes them off.*

Ethan: We.....what did you think we were doing up there? Planning the best way to get rid of you all? When are you finally going to stop digging around for something that isn't there?

Pii: What were you doing up there?

Nicole: Something I'm not exactly sure you've had experience with.

Pii: I'll ignore that. I want what's in Crys's safe.

Ethan: So...you take out Kody, but kidnap Nicole and me beacause you think we know how to access it?

*Crys bangs down door*

Crys: Erika and Starr are taking care of Kat and Kris. But I thought something fishy was going down so I came here.

Ethan *spits out water*: Good instinct.

Pii: Crys...I....

*Kody kicks down door*

Kody *to Ethan*: What was so imporant you didn't want to be disturbed.

Ethan: Wow. I thought it didn't have to come to this. Hey, Pii! Kody! Geniuses!

Kody and Pii: Yeah?

Ethan and Nicole: We were making out!!!

Ethan: Okay?!!! Gosh! Couldn't you tell by the way we were smiling? Gee whiz!

Crys: Kody, you idiot! *frustrated yet almost humorous*

Kody: I...I thought they were working against us.

Pii: And I thought if I acted like I was the mole and tied them up, I could get them to reveal who they were working for.

Crys: I can't beleive this. Ethan was right, you two sometimes just dig way too deep into something when there is nothing there! How could you suspect these two! Kody, you just met him!

Ethan: Just go. Go find Kris and Kat. We'll all stay here and investigate the picture. I'll contact my allies back at No Management. That is..if someone would help me...uh...get out of this chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back