Irina's Russian Federation #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all my IRF agents! Thread #4 is finally here! Its been quite the year, hasn't it? ^_^

:eek:fftopic:

There has been a family emergency and therefore I don't know the next time I'll be on. Please continue our last mission and you all can fill in for me for the time being. My current situation is critical....

Take care everyone,

~Crystal

We are on the mission thingy but I think were waiting for everyone to check into the new thread. Hmmm Crys when are ya reveal the new positions and what not??? No hurry just curious.

Oh man, I went out and bought S1 &S3 last night. So now I got em all. YaY.

Kody, I think Crystal needs to attend to more imporant matters before that. Previously-mentioned family crisis?

Speaking of which, hope everything works out Crys! Can't wait to see you back online!

Thanks everyone...its seems as though some aren't paying attention.

I'm not updating anything until everything has situated. If you guys are wondering, one of our family members has gone missing. As in...taken...kiddnapped...whatever you want to call it. There is nothing more frustrating than having to wait and the more time passes you know the situation gets worse.

Holy sh*t! I hope ur family member gets found Crys! May the force be with you and the power of the holy goddess Irina watch you. :hug:

We'll help as best as we can, even though he/she is probably not in New York....

Let's keep our spirits up. Back to business....

~~~
*Ethan, Pii, and Kody sit in the safehouse, Ethan typing away*

Ethan: I just can't make sense of it. I've sent a copy of this photo to every contact I have, run it through every database I could, and found no match of the person in it.

Kody: Maybe because the whole mystery is hidden in the photo itself.

Pii: Good analysis.

Kody: No, I mean....maybe there's some message encrypted.

Ethan: Hang on...*takes picture off the table and turns it around so its back is facing up* Nicole, can you translate this?

Nicole: Irina and Crystal. Through the Looking Glass. 1983.

OMG! Crys! :console: I hope your family member is found soon!

Grrr.... evil Internet Explorer... I posted a part and it's not there!! Grr...

ETA: *sigh* I'm poor and don't have money to buy s2 or s1 or Alias.

Mirs: *follows kat*

mirs: so uh... u have any ideas whats in that tomb?

kris: many

mirs: really? like wut?

kris: *sighs* later now lets just focus on getting to the tomb please

mirs: ..ok

Kat: How's your head, Kris?
Kris: I just have a killer headache. I'll be fine.
Kat: Good. *sigh* How did Katya find us anyways? Unless...
[Kris and Kat exchange looks, but Mirs is puzzled.]
Kris: Great.
Kat: She really has to stop doing things like this.
Mirs: Things like what?
Kat: Side missions for her own fun and games.
Kris: Yeah. Kat, you wouldn't happen to have an extra set of earpieces, do you?
Kat: What do I look like? A girl scout? *Mirs and Kris nods* :P Yeah, I do. *pulls out two and hands one off to Kris*
Kris: Thanks.
Mirs: What about me?
Kat: You have to watch out backs. Two ears out of two are better than two out of four.
Mirs: Cool.

yay! IRF nr.4! :angelfly:
i just came from the...*words running through head...piscine, uimahalli, simhall...* well you know like an inside swimming place, a swimming hall is what it's called in swedish. it was so nice, i love swimming and almost plan on marrying the swimming hall some day...
i don't have anything to say about the mission right now, call it lack of inspiration and imagination and time and energy, so i'm just sitting here listening to laura pausini and dreaming about the concert...i had this dream last night that laura pausini's concert was on on TV and i was sleeping and no one had told me about it, everybody else sat and watched it and no one had woken me up and i was :superangry: . then i had a dream that i finally was at the concert and it was awesome and i was just about to start singing along when frida woke me up and told me to come and have waffles. and i wanted waffles so i went to the kitchen with her. -_-
now this was all very off topic but oh doesn't matter. i'm gonna go check on the bunnies. the male is finally having his surgery tomorrow. our vet said i can watch!!! :woot: i can't wait!!!!!!!! :woot:
crys...i'm so sorry about your missing family member. :console: i'm sure they'll find him/her, til then just try to hold on ok? it'll be allright. :hug: i'll pray for you and your family.
ETA: i bought s2 and s3 in thailand! and i got s1 for christmas present last year (smartasses i mean 2003) so i have them all!!! in fact i think i'm gonna watch some s2 now.

Katrina Halliwell said:
OMG! Crys! :console: I hope your family member is found soon!
Grrr.... evil Internet Explorer... I posted a part and it's not there!! Grr...

ETA: *sigh* I'm poor and don't have money to buy s2 or s1 or Alias.

Kat: How's your head, Kris?
Kris: I just have a killer headache. I'll be fine.
Kat: Good. *sigh* How did Katya find us anyways? Unless...
[Kris and Kat exchange looks, but Mirs is puzzled.]
Kris: Great.
Kat: She really has to stop doing things like this.
Mirs: Things like what?
Kat: Side missions for her own fun and games.
Kris: Yeah. Kat, you wouldn't happen to have an extra set of earpieces, do you?
Kat: What do I look like? A girl scout? *Mirs and Kris nods* :P Yeah, I do. *pulls out two and hands one off to Kris*
Kris: Thanks.
Mirs: What about me?
Kat: You have to watch out backs. Two ears out of two are better than two out of four.
Mirs: Cool.

[post="1161760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok not cool!! i want an earpiece!!! :angry:

mirs: so anyways, does katya usually does things like this
kat: not usually but sometimes
mirs: ok.... damn it am thirsty has anyone got anything to drink
kris: ok i might have earpieces but i definatly havn't got anything to drink
mirs: lol ok...
mirs: so anyways-
kat: mirs, could u please be quiet for 10 minutes??
mirs: yeah :angelic: ..sorry
kat: its ok

(Is still sneaking down a dark hallway)
Random guard: hey! Stop!
Mac: Err... uh oh. (Stops)
Random Guard: Hands in the air! (Guard approaches) What are you doing here? (Guard attempts to handcuff Mac)
Mac: Err... kicking your ass? (Twists away and kicks guard. Guard stumbles back, and Mac elbows him in the head. Guard falls unconscious to the floor)
Mac: Well then. (Starts running down the hall)

LOL, that's where we're supposed to be going... the safehouse... just from underground. *shrug* :smiley:

Awww... poor Mirs :P You got the important job, anyhow. :D

Kris: *whips out her PDA* OK, we should be right here. *points to a location on a map*
Kat: *nods* Oh good! Now we knew where we're going!
Kris: Yep.
Mirs: *hears something* Shh! Something up ahead!
[Everyone sqeezes into a crevice and waits to see who's coming.]
Mac: *runs by*
Kris: *pops out* Mac!
Mac: Oh hey! C'mon let's get back to the safehouse.
Kat: *comes out with Mirs behind her* OK.
Mirs: Well... this has been fun. :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back