Irina's Russian Federation #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say Nadia???? :woot:

*sigh* I miss her too. That Sloane, he's a sneaky one! I liking him more and more. (y)

Hey y'all! I've surfaced from the burden that is school. -_- I've got like 2 projects due the beginning of next week and haven't started cuz 1) not enough time, 2) too damn stressed out, and 3) I have time for the chem one but Hamlet? Argh! Too many damned quotes to write down.

*swipes some leftover Halloween vodka and drinks... a lot*

*giggles* JG doesn't have a terrible accent when she's speaking Mandarin as opposed to Cantonese. Just a slight English one. Not that I understand Mandarin. Just saying...

*hands Rachel a trophy for her first kick-ass ep before running away from Liz*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ... the season finale of Season 4 was on last night, and OMG!!!!!!!!!!

it was true ... *sobs* the whole 'My name isn't Michael Vaughn' OMG he can't be bad that completely screws up all four seasons and as much as i hate saying it Nadia can't be alive she is not only a homicidal maniac but now that completely undermines every single Rambaldi prophecy in the entire SERIES and also they screwed up the Chosen One/Passenger battling prophecy, in the third season Vaughn says 'Neither will survive' but Irina said 'Only one will survive' AND ITS BAD AND IM GOING TO CRY.

Well, thats my rant.

I just saw the Exorcism of Emily Rose ... its pretty creepy. Not as bad as people say it is though. Or maybe i'm just weird.

We open for Puss In Boots TOMORROW!!!! OMG its really odd.

And i don't remember if i've told y'all about Beauty and the Beast, but i shall repeat it anyway: I'm in, i'm a fairy - I AM DAFFODIL!!!! It's very cool. Except Daffodil probably means i'll have to wear a lot of yellow. Not my best colour. Oh well. I GET TO BE A FAIRY AND BE SPARKLY!!!! Oh and i'm also understudying a lead, i just don't know which one yet.

Oh and guess what, some idiot at my school made some illegal chat site at school and got every single chat forum on the internet banned, (even though technically they were already banned, they just didn't bother enforcing that rule) so now i can't go on allalias on school computers! Jerkoff. He's going to be expelled. Apparently he was also going on like terrorist websites and stuff which is just really creepy and odd.

Well, i'm going to toddle off now ... ciao, my lovelies, see you as the sun rises on the morrow!

or not.

Ciao!

Awww... that's sucks Liz. *hugs*

*huggles Crys*

I'm sooo bad. I really need to finish my Alias ep soon and novelize it. BUT I started writing a Stargate Atlantis ep cuz a scene popped up when I was reading on eastern philosophy in class yesterday. And I have a play to write for a drama festival. Got writer's block on that one though.

Must write a beautiful love story for Tarzan and Jane.

:laughbounce:

Kat: Thankies

Catalin: I'd rather write a paper in French than in Russian....

Liz: Have fun with all the plays!

Mac: :laughbounce:

Everyone: Anyone notice that Pii and Erika are the 2 people that don't stop by anymore?

100 PAGES!

*Soon I'll be making a new thread!

Crys: Ethan, either ...

100 PAGES!!!!!!!! :party:

guess what for all the performances for Puss In Boots i've been put in charge of the ushering which means i have TOTAL CONTROL!!!! *evil laugh* and i STiLL don't know what lead i'm understudying for Beauty and the Beast, and we have to know the lines in like two weeks ... GAH!

god i've been on the internet since like 8:30 this morning ... its now three in the afternoon ... how pathetic ... but everything is done.

im handing in a resume to a grocery store today ... i like money. But i can't just have a job in some little store cuz i need to be able to hand them a rehearsal schedule and say 'i cannot work on these times'. but schmeh.

i just did a massive clean up of my msn contacts ... i had about two hundred seventy something contacts, now i've got 36.

well, i am trotting off now. ciao.

I'm sooo mad. All my firefox bookmarks went poof! for some odd reason. *sigh* I think there wasn't anything terribly important there.

@Crys: I know. I think they just can't find the time to come on and bug us.

I made fudge today... except it's more like butterscotch fudge instead of white fudge cuz it got a little burnt. >.< LOL, will melt chocolate in microwave next time.

*tosses confetti in the air* Yay! A hundred pages!
yahoo.gif

Well, for the kids keeping track at home, that's probably over 400 pages of IRF we've filled up here. Yippee!

Yeah, Catalin, I noticed that general trend with French vs. Spanish. French kids read like books, while the Spanish kids sit around and color and/or watch the Matrix in English in class. I knew I picked the right language. ;)

Yay for band! My friend's writing her college essays right now, and we keep inventing new and entertaining ways of making every single question deal with the subject of band.

:lol: That's brillant Mac!

Oh felgercarb. College applications... :whistle: *looks at dad with puppy eyes* Can I go into film? Please? (I haven't told him yet so... we'll see.)

You know Mac... if you took philosophy you'd prolly be watching the Matrix too. :smiley:

Yeah, I know. Specifically the 2nd one is like... wow! with philosophy. Your head kind of hurts after watching that movie. Well, that is unless you ignore it and just watch the fight seens.

In Spanish we're just watching it for el realismo magico, which is like fantasy, but not. Anybody seen Vanilla Sky? We were forced to watch the original spanish version, and that is the most confusing, infuriating movie on the planet. It's not real nice to have to watch with breaks in the middle, either. Cause it's just like... but what happens next?

My brother analyzes the matrix everytime we watch it, and i sit and watch the amazing fight scenes.
I think i'm going to switch to german, because all they do is watch movies at our school.

Language classes at my school never watch movies... Unless it's English. ;)

Speaking of... I'm free! I'm done writing my presentation! Hope all goes well or I collapse from fatigue. :D Either way is good for me, :lol:

Nite kids.

:hug: Yay! Kat's free! LOL... g'night...and get some rest.

I remember one of the movies I saw in my Russian class was actually in Russian AND French...that was a great way of messing a lot of people up...but either way it was a good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back