Irina's Russian Federation #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sneakily slips in Crys' office while she's chasing Kat and steals more of the vodka and hides it in her top secret hiding place)

(evil laughter)

*secretly knows where mac's secret place is, though suspects that liz might know that pii knows about the place, therefore makes sure liz is busy showing the briefing rooms to newbie (welcome, btw, i'm pii :welcome: ), before sneaks into mac's secret place, steals the vodka and begins the smooth walk to own office. in own office hides vodka in secret locker in the wall, then rips down everything from the walls, carries out all the furniture, dresses in dirty overall and starts painting the walls in green, orange, yellow and brown. *

*while showing newbie briefing rooms, liz hears a noise and looks out into the corridor. sees crys running after kat with chainsaw in hand. realises vodka must have been stolen again. opens a secret IRF passageway behind the desk and crawls to mac's secret place that pii knows about where liz knows that pii knows about it where she gets a faceful of green paints with yellow spots on it*

ouchie ouchie ouchie i was busking this morning and i got totally burned its very painful teach me to not wear sunscreen and to make things worse i was wearing a singlet top cuz its been a bit warm down here lately - scratch that, downright hot - but this morning it was a little cloudy so i thought i'd be okay.

DAMN IT.

and i have a funny white patch on my neck where my seashell necklace was, a patch on my bag where my ponytail was.

Sigh.

Pain.

and i turned a bag of innocent little popcorn kernels into charcoal and set off the fire alarm by accident too.

Whoops.

Oh and i just remembered that kat noticed i wuz gone and i was like AWWW somebody noticed i'm loved!

Too much sugar today. Heeheehee.

We have tech run a week from today!!!!!!!! i love tech run!!!! for those of you who do not know such technical theatrical people talk jargon stuff, tech run is where the set is bumped in, all the scene changes are tested, the lights, costumes, everything! and a week after tech is opening. OPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have another audition the day before tech, its for Beauty and the Beast. It's the next show at BAT. I seriously REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get Beauty. I mean, REALLY want to get that part. The problem is, realistically, i just doubt it. If i can't play Beauty, i would love to play her step-sister, Repella. It would be such a fun part! But i really really REALLY want to play Beauty. The problem is, Beauty is a classic soprano, and Repella is more alto, jazzy kind of voice. So i can't pick an audition song. DAMN. I love and hate auditions at the same time. I like them while they're happening okay, but i HATE the waiting for them to call. I HATE it, i HATE it, i HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.

Well, i'm going to go back to a very melty spider, so i'll see y'all in a while, yeah?

Ciao!

LiZ

Liz, i know what that feels like. personally, i don't like auditioning so much, or well, it depends from time to time, i mean it's fun when you know you're doing well but it's absolute HORROR when you know you suck and feel that "well, this is the definition of the word "embarrassed"."
i hope you get the beauty part, if that's what you want. i like to play funny or evil parts, and i usuall play those. haha i don't know why, maybe i'm best at them. i'm playing an evil part at the moment too :lol: though not horror evil but still b****y. and i like it. we're having so much fun.
EW i just went up to the kitchen to make myself some hot chocolate. turns out the milk was 2 days old. grossness in a cup. the weird thing was that i was so obsessed with getting hot chocolate so i just put a LOT of chocolate powder stuff in it so i wouldn't taste the grossness the milk was, and drank it anyway. how desperate can one get?

I know, ours stays in our house until either we drink it all or the due date comes up.

And I know how you feel about auditioning. I HATE auditioning. Especially for me, because to audition for my summer programs, I have to go to dance studios I've never been before and where I don't know anyone because no ballet company ever comes close to me to audition. It's really annoying, because then you get in there, and there's all these girls that give you weird looks and act like they're better than you. Until you show them that they're wrong. *evil laugh*
Well, anyway, I hope you get Beauty!

i think she meant two days past the due date ...

i know what you mean about funny or evil parts! at least then you have a CHARACTER. I always get like the narrator or just plain GOOD parts. Right now i am 'the STORYTELLER' aka the narrator, so i basically say a bunch of memorized words as myself. But i still get to be in all the chorus dances and songs and stuff. But still! And the last show i was in, i was NIRVANA/QUEEN STARSHINE (same person, hidden ALiASeS) and she was just GOOD. She had no character at all! it was annoying. It took me like three months to play her right. But i did! So yeah.

Repella is the funny part of the show. Jealous stepsister, you know. Beauty is good, but she has a character at the same time, you know. I just said you know three times in three sentences. Shegod.

Oh well. tankoo for the support Cat and Pii! :love: and i know what U mean Cat, with the girls who 'look' at you? I HATE girls like that! But then i get up and sing and then i'm like heeheehee and they're like oh felgercarb.

Teehee. Not to sound up myself or anything. Cuz i'm really not. I just find it amusing that people (mostly girls) who act as though they think they are, quite literally, THE SH*T, usually aren't and/or suck.

well, i gotsta go to rehearsal now. So ciao, ciao my pretties ... and your little dogs too! *muahahaha*

haha YES Liz, thank you, i DID mean two days past the due date. that, people, was gross. actually, in our fridge you can find the most surpirising/disgusting things! a couple of weeks ago i found a can filled with some sort of sauce (or that's what it used to be), that was 2 YEARS past the due date!!! :puke: i got grossed out and threw it away. my question is; how is it possible, that in a household of 5 people + dog, with a steady flow of people not belonging to the family (we're usually like 7-8 people in our house :lol: ), HOW dear god HOW is it possible that nobody had removed that can during those 2 years?!?! i really really do NOT understand.
which leads me to the question: when someone does find it, why god why does it have to be me?!!? i'm telling you, aromas that come from 2 years old sauce, ain't exactly a fresh flowery smell. i nearly threw a spray-thwrow-up. :puke:
yeah. it's gross.

test week starts on wednesday and i'm freaked out and can't belive my lack of self-discipline. i will and shall die. lucklily there's alias at the end of the week, something to look forward to. my god i will die. math test. no no no. i'm gonna die. ok. breathe, pii.

in a while i'm gonna take my dog to the vet. she's having surgery today. (n)

*pulls out chainsaw and hockey mask*
Happy Halloween!!!!

Today at our French Club halloween party (we make any excuse to eat food) we tried escargots (snails) and they were so amazing! But now I smell like garlic and my cat keeps trying to eat me. But it was worth it.

Escargots are okay...I think they are too chewy for my taste. :lol:

*points out to Mac*

Hey you might want watch out for that....

*CRASH*

...that bookcase in front of you.

:rotflmao:

happy halloween!!! hehehehe.... *sneaks around dressed up as a witch, throwing little exploting wands and stars and pumpkins at crys and mac and caitlin*

must read must read must read. swedish test tomorrow. no grand hopes. math test on thursday. prepared to fail. wishes to kill self. :apple:

soon another 100 pages, peeps!! (y)

I hate tests. I just failed my Biology one today. And ready to fail my math one as well. *frustrated with the amount of tests my teachers have been throwing at us*

Eh... quizzes and tests really don't bother me. In fact, I actually wish that teachers would give us more pop quizzes. That way, if I fail them there is some redemption instead of me feeling guilty for not studying.

swedish went well, but god i'm exhausted. sitting and writing for 3 hours, concentrated to 110%, it's really really exhausting. just had choir practice, and now i just got home. will start studying for tomorrow's math test soon. i almost started crying today at math lesson when i realized how screwed i am. *despair*

oh i just wanna go on a holiday to somewhere warm...i have a habit of surfing around on different flight-booking-sites, just to check the prices and possibilities and to dream away....unfortunately i've spent too much time here already and shall now proceed to studying math. oh bounce of joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back