Irina's Russian Federation #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey gotta type quickly cuz ALiAS is on in 10 minutes!!! WOOT!!!

AND its the episode with LENA OLiN in it!!!!

Which is bad cuz that means its the second last episode. But that means we'll get the DVD earlier!

My theatre news:

Janah (the girl who plays Puss in the show i am in, Puss In Boots) was sick last night. She doesn't have an understudy since her understudy became Jack. Sally (Director) asked ME to do it and i am now (officially) the understudy!!!!

its really awesome cuz i got to do the whole thing yesterday and its such a cool part and it has like four solo songs and they are v.v. funky and its all just awesome!

there is a probability that i won't get to do any more rehearsals or shows once we open (12th November!!!!)

But there is a chance i might, so i'm happy! I want to do one show. Just one. It would be SO COOL.

But yeah. I've got my audition the day after tomorrow and in light of this new understudyingness i have decided to go for Repella. I hope i get it, i need something to do during the Christmas holidays. We get six weeks here! There are five weeks left until school ends. FIVE WEEKS!!! Its great.

I'm going to Dreamworld tomorrow! I haven't been there in like a year.

Well, cheerio, ciao, auf weiderschen, au revoir and salut, cuz i am off to ALiASLAND ... my happy place ... ciao!

oh. god. math = :bag: get the results tomorrow. do not want to know. maybe if i wish hard enough tomorrow won't come? can't we all, for my sake, just cut the felgercarb and skip tomorrow? *eagerly looks around at other agents* english test tomorrow. need to get a 10.

liz, that sounds wonderful!! puss in boots sure rocks rocks rocks! i especially love the shrek 2 puss in boots. oh you get 5 weeks christmas holiday?! that is so not fair. we only get 2 weeks. and guess what i'm gonna do? tadaaa: s-t-u-d-y m-a-t-h. for renewing today's test. my god.

christmas is coming! :xmas: soon it's time to dig up the IRF christmas carol book :D

We get two weeks for Christmas. I wish we got 5 weeks...

Liz that is so awesome! One time I was the understudy to somebody in the Nutcracker (it was just a corps part, but it was a big part for my age) and she was disrespectful to the teacher and got kicked out and I got to do it. So there's a chance you might get to perform!

We are such slackers.

(Opens up the IRF bar and drags in ten crates of vodka) Party time!

(dances in a circle) I'm 3rd chair!

We are such slackers.

(Opens up the IRF bar and drags in ten crates of vodka) Party time!

(dances in a circle) I'm 3rd chair!

By the way, it's Mac repeats herself day. Everybody celebrate.

Cheese sticks! And quesadillas!

By the way, it's Mac repeats herself day. Everybody celebrate.

Cheese sticks! And quesadillas!

My french teacher went crazy today, screamed at us for like 5 minutes in a mix of broken english and broken french, and gave us like 20 pages of homework. What did we do you might ask? I have no idea.
And then I have one calculus problem that takes like 20 minutes to figure out how to do, and probably an hour of actually doing it. Dang teachers.

*grabs bottle of vodka and chugs it*

That should help get me through the homework.

:angelic: Would you expect any less, Mac?

I feel your pain Catalin...my Russian professor yelled at us in a mix of Czech and Russian and then gave us a load of hw and a test the very next day, but that was because we deserved it.

:drunk:

*jams around, singing*
"soon and very soon
we are reaching 100 pages
soon and very soon
soon and very soon
hallelujah, hallelujah
we are reaching 100 pages!"

hooolaa what's up people other than incredible un-human-friendly heaps of HW? (been there done that lately though) crys you have no idea how hard i laughed at your post... :laughbounce: aah---must be overstressed or something. zen.

i'm weird today cause i feel like this: :confused: ........ :woot: ...... :blink: ....... :woot: ................. :( ........................ :woot: .................... :Ph34r: .............. :woot: ..................... -_- ............... :woot: .................... :thinking: ..................... :woot: ................. :angry: :angry: :angry: ...................... :woot: !!!!!!! weirdness of all time...ALIAS is on friday WOOHOO!!!

man i'm so tired, and a little hungry too. going to choir practice and italian lessons soon. all the concerts and the rehearsals for them are piling up and i can't get a minute of peace, not physical nor emotional. i almost wish we'd skip it all. :blink: let it just be christmas eve.

i dyed my hair yesterday, and cut it too!! looks good. -_- kinda nadia-ish. ^_^

lululululjlululululululululluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dude, my band director loves to yell. And I had him for 3 hours today. Yet, I only got yelled at once. Super. Although, he really doesn't yell at me, cause he's found that it doesn't really work. Fun stuff, that.

But, in physics we did nada except launched rockets at people in the commons, and in English we sat around in the library.

Except my history teacher is still a bitch. Full on bitch. We get homework on days we do not have class. I hate her.

I share your pain Mac. I actually think my french teacher is bipolar. One moment she's perfectly fine, and the next she's the devil.
Tonight after watching Alias, I found that i really, really miss Nadia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back