Irina's Russian Federation #5

5 threads of chaos, friendship,randomness as well as our admiration (for some it may be obsession) of our beloved Irina Derevko!!

Welcome to another crazy thread everyone!​

I don't.

(looks around suspiciously) I blame my co-squad leader. It's not my fault she kept hitting on me.

(tap dances around HQ) And speaking of tapping, I was tapped for NHS today. Yay me. Now I get to further contribute to the decline of western society. Hurray.

OMG OMG new thread, OMG!!! :party:

and guess what i gots ANOTHER audition coming up ... 10th December, My Fair Lady, Schonell Theatre. Its cool cuz its a different theatre, and Puss In Boots (which is the one i'm the Storyteller in) will be almost over, and it will be performing in the gap that i will have between Beauty & the Beast (which is the one i'm Daffodil in) and Noddy, which is the next one that i want to do at Arts after B&theB.

Confused yet?

BUT yeah ... so right. Yeah. Right. Yeah.

Hm.

Ciao.

Liz: That's is one busy schedule you got there. :lol:

*looks over at Jess and the Grim Reaper*

Crys: * :poke:* She looks alive to me.
Jess: Stop poking me!
Grim Reaper: Yeah I know. I just think she wanted me to say that.
Crys: Cool. Wanna stay for the "new thread" party?
Jess: *gives Crys a weird look*
Grim Reaper: *looks at watch* Yeah I got some time.

*Crys drags in food*

🍕 🍰 :beerdrink: and :Pop:

Crystal? Darling, are you feeling all right?

Eh, high school. It's not so bad after you get past the whole going to class and doing homework thing. I'm a junior. Teachers are used to my slackerdom, so everything is cool. We're even organizing a "senior" prank (done by juniors to get the seniors busted) and an All AP US Skip day to fight for better rights. :D

Crystal? Darling, are you feeling all right?

Eh, high school. It's not so bad after you get past the whole going to class and doing homework thing. I'm a junior. Teachers are used to my slackerdom, so everything is cool. We're even organizing a "senior" prank (done by juniors to get the seniors busted) and an All AP US Skip day to fight for better rights. :D

According to the promo pics... yep.

According the spoiler sources... maybe.

According to me... he better well be alive cuz Syd ain't gonna keep playing those tapes forever.

*reads Mac's post* :blink: Whoa... there's an interesting effect there...

Stargate Atlantis is out yesterday in US and Canada! Yay! Gonna buy it Friday methinks. That is, if it's cheaper than those lovely pre-order prices like Alias is.

Except, I didn't buy Alias cuz its cast commentaries suck. *shakes head* JJ, Jen and Ken aren't as interesting as Jen, BC, MV, and VG.

*Liz walks into the party and sees the Grim Reaper munching on some chips*

Liz: Who ... who are you?
Grim Reaper: I'm Jennifer Garner, who do you think I am? I'm DEATH.

sorry. Family Guy mood, lol.

AHHHH i'm singing 'Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again' from Phantom of the Opera for a concert on the 27th and i am FREAKING OUT cuz the top note is only like a high G and that's not too hard but the word is strength. Give me the STRENGTH to try. STRENGTH!!!! God, it's hard enough to SAY properly let alone sing on a G!!!!

Gah.

Crys: Yes. Yes it is a busy schedule. AND I LOVE IT!!! Seriously, i went two whole months without any theatre at all a while ago, as you guys know, and OMG i was going so INSANE i may as well have been DEAD!!

Mac: So it's Mac Repeats Herself week/month, not day now? Cool.

Mac: So it's Mac Repeats Herself week/month, not day now? Cool.

Ciao all!

Back