Irina's Russian Federation #5

You get 1 bonus point. There are more available still for those who want them. 5 bonus points gets you a cookie.

Yay! I think I'm getting season 4 for Christmas. Because that's the only thing I reeeeaallly want. And my parents have been forced to deal with my obsession anyway.

Xmas creeps me out... it's way too damn cheery. Especially some of the carols... *shudders*

But I like presents! :smiley:

Woohoo! I'm getting 1 thing I want for Xmas! Thank goodness my bro owed me a favour. ;)

Oh, well, now you've practically invited me to do it, Kat.

Dashing through the room
with a squishy bat in hand
Oer the desks we go
Smacking all the way! (Smack smack smack)
Bombs go exploding
Making rooms destroyed
What fun it is to hit and poke in IRF tonight!

Ohhhhhh....

Jingle bells
Crystal smells
Mac is a'ok!
My squishy bat got snapped in half
My vodka's gone away, "hey!"

*whacks Pii with a squishy bat* Not funny! :P

Hope you get your PSP Ethan! Yeah, but don't you get 8 days of presents? Oh by the way I commented on your blog!

Mac: :poke:

Crystal, stop whining and poking, you know I love you. Not that I'll ever admit it. *SMACK*

Pii, yes, I know I'm a genius. Now it's your turn. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Happy Hanukkah, Ethan! (I apologize if that's not how it's actually spelled, but that's what google told me.) Hope you get the PSP.

(Puts on her santa hat and fills a water gun with egg nog) Tee hee... anybody want a drink?

Y'know... I've actually never tasted eggnog.

I'm gonna be in Toronto during Xmas. Anyone want me to try and find Vivica Fox? ;)

:lol: Just kidding, she's prolly home with her family.

The poor Jewish, they don't get any days off school for Hannukah this year. :P

*GASP* Kat? NO! (Squirts Kat in the face) Okay, problem solved.

Do Jewish kids ever get days off for Hannukah? We've never had a day off of school in the beginning of December in my district...

Yay for Chrismukkah!! (sorry i love the OC) Is that what you were trying to say Ethan? If so, you got it WRONG!!!!! Its CHRISMUKKAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, nobody in my family line as far back as we know has ever been Jewish. So its just little old Christmas here. You know. Birth of Santa and all.

Teehee i'm looking at our tree as i type this. So shiny! There are many presents under the tree. Squishy!!! Presents are fun. Giving and getting. I can't wait for my sister to see what i got her. She is fully obsessed with House, so i bought her the entire series on DVD. She is going to go NUTS, i swear to God.

Damn Microsoft Publisher ... i'm trying to make a gift certificate and its NOT WORKING!!!!!!

Well, i'm just going to throw my computer out the window, so ciao pplz.

(shakes head at Liz) Here, I think you need to watch this. It is my Christmas gift to you. (Sends Liz "A Charlie Brown Christmas")

However, nobody in my family line as far back as we know has ever been Jewish. So its just little old Christmas here. You know. Birth of Santa and all.

I'm half jewish, from my mom's side, but we only do christmas.

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone! :D :blush: you guys really make my day. :hug: *hugs IRF buddies*

xoxo

ethan.

PS-yes mac you spelled it right. oh, and, whether its for hanukkah or not, my vacation from school started on the 16th and I come back the 3rd. my pals and i will be well rested and soooo not looking forward to going back to work. but my report card was supposed to come in the mail this week, and who's stupid idea was it to send grades right before you're getting presents?? but i didn't get them yet anyway, so that's good, cuz i think i failed bio....*runs away*

oh holy night
the halls are brightly shining
this is the christmas of dear IRF
agents they sneak
in fight and teasing whining
'til crys appeared, and they all felt her smell
a shudder of fear
as crystals eyes are gleaming
a scream from pii
as crys sings out her roar:
"faaaaaalllllllllllll on your knees
obeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey the fearless leaaaaaader!!!"
*IRF choir*
oh night divine
oh night when crys goes mad
our eyes shall shine
all night, all night from dusk til dawn!!!
our guns shall whine
oh night, oh night divine!

*applause*

ok my keyboard uis more messed up than ever you have no ideeeeeeeeeeeeeehlong it tooooooooooooooooe all of that above, the song i mean. before so iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif this makes no sense the it dooooooooooooos i'll have to take iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit somewhere where they can fix it before i throwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt out the ddow god DAMOTthis is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaing andjust won't work!! i'll try to restart teh ter and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aybe come back nnadf edit this crapppppppppppppp, other wise MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL and i tell y mroe about erytying later i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagood xmas.
IK HATE THIS NEW KEYBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!

2days the day. just updated both my sites after spending the night at my cousin's house. im using their comp now and my parents said that they'll make an exception and give me my first gift this morning instead of tonight...PSP...PSP....

hope y'all get what you want! happy holidays!

Back