Irina's Russian Federation #5

well revenge, what can you say? sometimes it's nessecary and man that's a weird word to spell i'm sure i got it wrong.
we're leaving in a couple of minutes, and i had to get up insanely early to pack cause i didn't do it yesterday. failed to stick to my own plan, so to say... :blink:
ethan, i've also been forced to deal with lying little scumbags in my days. i know that's no fun. i'll give you my professional psychological view on the matter if you wanna explain more. -_-
mac, your promises, count me in! and i'll add one more:
- we shall start regular rehearsals with the IRF band/orchestra/choir so that we can preform even better whenever we make up new songs, which happens often here! :P
*listens to frank sinatra - new york and hums along*
man it's gonna be a long ride...do. not. want.
jess, i'd like to have that shirt too! i made erika an irf shirt like a year ago or something. i've always wanted to make one for myself too, but i've never gotten around to it...should definitely make one. i got an alias shirt from frida for christmas though!! :lol:

Happy New Year!

One more semester and a year until I graduate. Thank god. I start back on Thursday, and I have to finish exams on Friday. The holidays were fun while they lasted.

i start next monday. thank god we get a 2½ week break. other wise i think i'd fall apart! :o_O:
aah i slept for 12 hours. feels good though i'm all gooy now but it was worth it!! i can only tell you ppl, the ride up here: OH. MY. GOD. it was the longest, most crowded and uncomfortable ride EVER. ok not ever, nothing will ever beat the 28h travelling from hua hin to tammisaari where i live, but still. absolutely horrible, including lost of fighting, hurting back, aching head, hunger, thirst, need to go to the bathroom but not being able to as car located on big road and no gas stations in sight and so on...but now were here and everything's fine.
gaah i don't want school to start again. i wanna stay on a holiday for a couple of months. or years... :blink:

well the thing is, the person who told me he lied to me (his brother told me) may have also been lying, but i think that the brother wasn't lying, because the person who we are focusing on, has lied majorly in the past, but he is my friend, and he does medically have a bi-polar disorder, but its kind of that thing where you can tell that it has nothing to do with the disorder, that he chose to lie like that. he just is always putting on this act, and ....ugh! :angry: :banghead:

whatever, he's moving in ten days. but it still just eats me up.

*slides keycard through slot, and door opens automatically. enters, door closes behind*

*silence*

*strolls through corridors for a while, thinking about Sydney, school, pina collattas and getting caught in the rain*

*thoughts stray to fellow IRF members, to Crystal. Suddenly thinks of looking to find her. Runs and runs and runs down stairs, finally stopping at conference room, all excited.*

*then quietly opens the door, softly, and peeks inside to see Crystal sitting at a seat, slumped, head resting on arm and snoring loudly.*

*smiles to himself and nods, leaving the room and closing the door softly*

*Crys snores loudly in the conference room*

*Conference room door swings opens*

Mac: HEY!

*Crys fall out of her chair*

Crys: What the censored ?!?

Mac: *evil grin* Just checking if you were alive.

Crys: *growl* Not funny.

*Mac runs down the hall laughing*

Mac: What is this, pick on Mac day?

Kris: Yes, despite the fact that you were under the impression that it's pick on Crys day.

Mac: You mean it's not?

Kris: *blank stare*

Mac: I'm gonna take that as a no... (runs off down the hall again with mischevous glint in her eye)

Mac: (as she turns the corner) Never fear! I shall return! (evil laughter)

Mac: What is this, pick on Mac day?

Kris: Yes, despite the fact that you were under the impression that it's pick on Crys day.

Mac: You mean it's not?

Kris: *blank stare*

Mac: I'm gonna take that as a no... (runs off down the hall again with mischevous glint in her eye)

Mac: (as she turns the corner) Never fear! I shall return! (evil laughter)

*Crys pops out of the conference room*

*sees Kris*

Crys: Long time no see. Good to have you back.

Kris: I know. Thanks.

Crys: It's pick on Mac day. *evil grin*

*Kris and Crys laugh*

*runs into communications office and turns on intercom, which transmits to entire building*

Ethan*softly*: Hello...?

*checks the video cameras and everyone is ignoring him*

Ethan *a little louder*: Hello?

*still ignoring*

Ethan *screams*: HEY!

*everyone stops running and is stone cold, staring at the video cameras*

Ethan: Report to the conference room! Everyone seems to be still unaware of the mission at No Management! If needed, we'll do the mission here! But COME ON! I've got a really good story for the mission planned out in my head!!!! It involves Katya!!!

It is good to be back. And it looks like things might be getting back to normal.... :smiley:

If ya need me, I'll be in my lab...

*walks into IRF. goes to the meeting room where eveyone is*
pii: *throws big bucket of water at everybody who all get soaking wet* THAT'S RIGHT!!! I'M BACK!!!

Kris!!! I haven't seen you in like ages!! *huggles*

*huggles Ethan* You poor guy. That really sucks.

Sorry, I would love to do a mission but school requires about 99% of my attention, unfortunately. I seriously need high 80%'s and I only have high 70%'s and one 81%.

*sigh* I HATE SCHOOL! I HATE GRADES!

(does the mamba around HQ)

Soooo... what's going on kids? Any assassination requests? We could ressurect *THE LIST* if we don't have anything else going on...

Second on the hating school, but not second on the studying. I have early onset senioritis. My friend and I are planning on writing a book and calling it "SLACKER NATION! Based loosely upon a true story of two band dorks trapped in a high school for four years." Yes, I am insane. It's part of my charm. :D

Awww to have us all back together again makes me happy. The hatred of all things school, the mention of instruments, music and all things bands, And of course pointless hurling of water at people.

*sneaks up behind PII who is trying to hide* Thought you'd get away with it didn't you? *dumps a water cooler drum complete with bits of ice over Pii*

*points and laughs at Pii*

:laughbounce:

*sudden the fire sprinklers turn on again*

Ethan: Helllllloooo!

Crys: *growl* I heard you! I'm going! I'm going!

*turns around and points and laughs at Pii*

Back