Irina's Russian Federation #5

Yeah! I saw that too! I've been watching the epis on TNT everyday and so when I saw that I went "wait a minute, her eyebrows look a little thick in that picture..." not in a bad way, but in a not currently in fashion way. Shut up. I do know some things about fashion. :P

But, anyway, Irina's being sneaky, and that's always a good thing.

It's all good, folks. I'll just take over the world. Then I won't have to try to do anything. ;)

*points to last nights eppy*

OH MY IRINA!!!! But did anyone else notice that footage was from S2?

:thud:

Yeah that reveal was awesome! But the way they ended it, it killed me! And I did notice the footage thing, but I'm sure that

this means Lena will be back for real, probably the 100th ep or the finale

It's all good, folks. I'll just take over the world. Then I won't have to try to do anything. ;)

LOL MAC! If nothing else, your sense of humour will save you.

this means Lena will be back for real, probably the 100th ep or the finale

Yeah I can't wait till she shows up...maybe she'll show up for both. *wishful thinking*

Aww...poor Mac. :hug: *gives Mac a "How to take over the world" manual.

Liz, at least we put it in spoiler tags this time...lol. ^_^

I was certainly NOT expecting Irina to be behind the glass. I thought it might be Gordon Dean alive since they showed him so much at the very very beginning. I didn't notice the footage being from S2 until like 5 minutes later. But, it makes me happy, because they're gonna have to bring her back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BIG CONCERT TODAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *officially freaks out*
we've got a new keyboard and i CAN'T TYPE! aaaah the big concert is today aaaah. i haven't seen the latest alias ep cause i haven't had time to do anything but run around on rehearsals and study (damn test week again! :angry: ) but judging on your spoiler tags I WANNA SEE IT!!! (haha i clicked the spoiler tags. i always do. :P no self-discipline here! :lol: )
ok gotta go study biology and psychology. got test on monday and tuesday. theatre premiere on thursday. major concert today aaaaah aaaaaaaaah!!!! christmas holiday soon!!! then will be around more! sorry about the absence, but i'm seriously busy. not avoiding you guys. :P
g2g g2g g2g. stupid new keyboard.

aaaaaaaah big concert today aaaaaaaah!!
yesterday's concert went well. aaaaaaah today!!!

ps. the swedish magazine "tara" had a HUGE Lena interview in it! :woot: mom bought it for me/herself. and hahaha when frida came home from switzerland last sunday, on the plane there was a magazine with a big lena interview in it, and omg she actually STOLE the magazine to me!!! :D i was so happy. and the interview was great!!! :D *pictures how frida secretly stuffs stolen magazine into bag. nervously looking around to avoid the stewards...* :lol:

:lol: They're not terribly hard to steal I think. Never tried though.

:thud: OMG! It was beautiful! I think Lena recorded the voice dubbing-ness but she'll be back. Irina won't miss her daughter giving birth. ;)

I think I got over 80% on my swedish exam! Yay!

ETA: Is it just me or are my spoiler tags not showing?

Yeah, I can't figure out how to work the spoiler tags either, Kat. It's a conspiracy against us. Let's rebel.

Pii, chill out, hun. It'll all be good. Take deep breaths.

it. went. well. was. very. nervous. which is weird cause i never am. but we had a LOT of fun and it went well so PHEW! *runs off to study biology*

Yeah, but I can handle school being a conspiracy. You just have to build a counterconspiracy to mess up school's inherent conspiracy.

Good job, Pii. (sends chocolate and a little book called Cliff's Notes to Pii)

You know, I think I may be heavy on the c alliteration in the above post. My apologies.

And on second thought, I did it again with a different letter here. Bonus points if you can figure out which.

Pii: OOOOHHH did she mention Alias and her spin off series starring her about her life as a KGB agent?

*BY THE WAY, THAT'S NOT TRUE, THAT'S JUST SOMETHING THAT I WANT*

Mac: Apologies/and. Do i get bonus points?

Crys: Yes ... yes you did ... which is a nice gesture ... but it delegates TEMPTATION ... no ... i won't ... i'm a good unspoiled girl ...

WE GET THE SEASON FOUR BOX SET HERE ON THE 11TH OF JANUARY!!!! THAT'S LIKE THREE WEEKS AWAY!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

*turns on music & starts doing the thumb dance*

Well, i g2g. Ciao pplz.

Back