Irina's Russian Federation #5

Pii, I'm sorry, but that's just absolutely hilarious. No, seriously. Go back and read it next Christmas. You'll laugh, trust me.

(dances around) Feliz Navidad... Feliz Navidad... Feliz Navidad y prospero año y felicidad...

are you referring to my beautiful modified "oh holy night" or my christmas wish delivered by messed up keyboard? :blink: :D

HAPPY 2ndchristmasdayhavenoideawhatitisinenglish *goes to online dictionary* oooh "boxing day"! :blink: what the hell?! "boxing day"!?! *sighs* *shakes head* you english-speaking people...give us a chance. :D

aaaaaaah almost 2 more weeks of holiday! it's so wonderful! i can't believe how much i'm enjoying this!! god i'm stuffed. i've done nothing but eating all day. seriously all day. would never ever dare to weigh myself right now. that could cause some serious trauma.

now lotta and i are gonna go and be a little illegal. :P

Hmm... illegal... can I come? :woot: :P

Um, well, both, actually.

Oh, and Pii? There is no boxing day in the US. ;) Christmas is one day long, despite its 12 Days.

Now, I may be young, but I'm not that young, meaning I've moved beyond Nickelodeon, yet I can't stand MTV, being that I actually like...well...music. But that's another story.

But if by "illegal" you mean what I think you mean then, hell yeah, fun fun!

:laughbounce:

Happy holidays everyone!

@pii: LOL, love your "o holy night". I think it's called boxing day cuz that's when we're supposed to open our presents. :rolleyes: Or so the rumour goes.

Sigourney Weaver and Lena are gonna be in Lena's new movie Awake! :thud:

I think I'll write Dian Fossey's biography.

^_^ I'm a bit Sigourney and Dian Fossey obsessed at the moment. Just a bit.

well that's a healthy attitude ethan... :P

oh i see there's been some talking about my illegal activities! :lol: actually, we decided not to do it. lotta and i were gonna go sledging down an alpine skiing hill, but realized it was too dangerous to do in the dark. ethan, what did you think i was gonna do? :D cause you said something like "if you're gonna do what i think you're gonna do..." i wanna know what you thought i was gonna do! :D

so how has everyone's new year's eve been? we were partying at lotta's place and then at midnight we went into town, looking at the fireworks and it was GREAT!!! now i'm back home and i'm freaking freezing. tomorrow i'm leaving for oravais (western finland, 6 hour drive... :confused: ) and i'll be back on friday!

HAPPY NEW IRF YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

have to go and pack now!

Hee! Happy New Year! Good bye 2006! FINALLY! And I graduate in 2007. (evil laughter) 1 step closer...

So, I thought we'd get some New Year's Resolutions up in here:

1) We will stop fooling around and just hurry up and take over the world.

2) I will stop leaving land mines around where people might step on them.

3) The same goes for bombs, rifles, hand grenades, tazers, etc...

4) I will stop stealing Crys' vodka. Instead, I will steal Kat's.

well now my new year is extra crappy because my 'best friend', it turns out, is a lying little scum bag.

yes, people cannot be trusted, my fellow IRF buddies. its amazing, no offense to you guys, how i feel that i can trust people ive never seen in person than people ive known since kindergarten.

my friend brought me a tee shirt. its black and has IRF on the front with Alias Font and on the back it says STAFF. :lol:

(its like gone to one of those shops and you get stuff inprinted on it)

random.

That's sweet, Jess.

Aww, Ethan, that sucks, man, really. If you don't mind me asking, how's he a "lying little scum bag?" As a patented arm-chair (or lab table, si prefieres) psychologist, I'd like to help. But I warn you, my advice tends to be slightly revenge focused. ;)

Back