Irina's Russian Federation #5

Carrie!

I don't believe I know you from SD-1...then again I'm not there often. We're just a crazy bunch of Irina fans here so feel free to stop by anytime!

Hi! :woot: Heehee, crazy? I resemble this remark... :whistle: I'm just a teeny-tiny bit obsessed with Irina, if you can't already tell from my name. ;) :lol:

Hey Carrie. Welcome to IRF. Can I hook you up with a weapon, or did you come with your own?

Dude, Crys, we gotta get an IRF ski course in the works. Let's take a field trip the Alps. We can do downhill! Totally useful... ;)

Hey Carrie. Welcome to IRF. Can I hook you up with a weapon, or did you come with your own?

Hey! Hmmm, weapons? *rummages around in bag*

I've got a skillet and a diamond-encrusted hockey stick. :rolleyes: :lol: They've proved rather useful in the past. ;) Is that weapon-y enough? :lol:

Mac: Field trip? ...Sure why not! Send out the announcements!

Carrie: Dude! Diamond encrusted hockey stick?!?! Now that I've gotta see! Hey this is IRF anything can be weapon-y enough! LOL. If you ever need a weapon we got a whole stock pile of them.

:laughbounce:

hey carrie!

im LiZ, im a theatre/acting/singing NUT, as my fellow IRFians will only too readily testify ...

do you play hockey? I play hockey! I'm goalie. It's awesome. I can't wait to start this season ... APRIL ... awww ... cant wait!!!

well i have been sneezing fairly nonstop for the last ten minutes so i'm going to go now!

ciao pplz

LOL, just for clarification I don't really have a diamond-encrusted hockey stick (I sooo wish!!), it's just my online weapon of choice. :sly: Perfect for virtually smacking people over the head with. :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm just that cool. ^_^

Carrie: Dude! Diamond encrusted hockey stick?!?! Now that I've gotta see! Hey this is IRF anything can be weapon-y enough! LOL. If you ever need a weapon we got a whole stock pile of them.

Well, if my skillet ever refuses to incite fear in the masses :smiley:sly:smiley:, I'll be sure to come to you people first for a new, shiny ( :woot:) weapon. ;)

hey carrie!

im LiZ, im a theatre/acting/singing NUT, as my fellow IRFians will only too readily testify ...

do you play hockey? I play hockey! I'm goalie. It's awesome. I can't wait to start this season ... APRIL ... awww ... cant wait!!!

well i have been sneezing fairly nonstop for the last ten minutes so i'm going to go now!

ciao pplz

Hi Liz! :hi: Wow, it's so cool that you like the performing arts! :woot: I do too! I went to a performing arts middle school for singing, and it's one of my favorite things to do! :D

I used to play hockey (I was also goalie), but I don't anymore. :(

:lol: Good luck with that sneezing! ;) :lol:

Oh my goodness! I love this place! You've got : thud :! :thud: Also known as : lena : ;) :lol:

Hi Carrie! Welcome to IRF. I'm the crazy dancer nut. here's your brand new squishy bat. you'll find it'll come in handy when we get frustrated, stressed, or just downright bored.

Apparently, we have an overabundance of performing arts kids in here. Several singers now, 2 piano players, 2 flutes, and a dancer. I forget anyone? We really should form our own band, you know...

Hey Carrie, I'm Ethan. In addition to being an early member of IRF, I head No Management: Team Jack (NMTJ).

Hope you enjoy our network of spies (it can get quite tangled, especially when the 'Battles Of The Squishy Bats' ensue)!

I am one of the agents who most of the time want to get down to business, but can easily be pursuaded to the dark side of vodka, chocolate, and of course, the sprinklers.

You'll understand after you've been here a while. Have fun! :lol:

Wow...all these new people and old members we haven't seen in a bit.

*pulls out vodka and chocolate*

Hey Ethan!

*waves vodka and chocolate in the air*

*runs off*

Hey Crys! Hang on, I'll chase you down the dark IRF corridors in a minute, but I have some business to attend to...

*takes out cellphone, backs into side hallway*

Ethan: The hawk has left it's nest.

Man: Land the plane at the runway.

Ethan: Understood. *hangs up and heads for the garage*

*In the elevator, presses button on watch and disables the garage security cameras. Arrives and walks swiftly to his car, exiting through the northwest exit by dialing a code from a remote that activates a wall panel. He drives behind a shopping mall. It's midnight. He gets out of the car and greets a gray-haired man standing behind an aluminum table. Ethan carries a bag and the man carries a suitcase*

Man: Isn't it past your bedtime?

Ethan: Do you have the items I requested?

Man *sighs*: You must have the new countermeasures?

Ethan: Yes. We, IR.....the organization that I am loyal to is in danger. We need tighter security.

Man: You are loyal to Irina Derevko? To that federation, as they call themselves?

Ethan: That's none of your concern. I have the payment. *takes suitcase out of bag and places it on the table. Man does the same and they open their suitcases at the same time*.

*The man's suitcase reveals many devices with many buttons. Ethan's reveals....many squishy bats*

Man: Is this a joke?

Ethan: Sort of. *takes out silenced pistol and shoots man three times*

*After hiding him in a dumpster, he takes the suitcases and leaves.*

*Back at HQ, Ethan enters through a glass door to find Catalin sitting at a desk.*

Catalin: Where've you been?

Ethan *places suitcase on countertop*: We've got some new security. But, still, I'm....gonna need to lay low for a while. I won't be able to leave town, or, basically headquarters, for about a week.

Catalin: Why? Was there any trouble getting the new security?

Ethan *leaves room*: No. No trouble.

*watches Ethan walk down the hall*

Crys: *chuckle*

Ethan: What?

Crys: Laying low for a week, eh? You might wanna try 2 weeks...*hands Ethan the vodka and chocolate* Let me know if you need anymore.

*walks off*

Carrie & Jillian - I'm Australian, so just telling you, just in case, before it becomes a problem, there can be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO season 5 spoilers in this forum, in ordinary chatter or in a storyline. Again, as everyone here can verify, i am very pedantic about being unspoilerered.

OOOOH!!!!! A new storyline!!! AWESOME!!! Here we go again ...

All us high-class IRF agents sit around the table in the briefing room, chatting quietly. Crys walks in and all talk ceases.

Crys: IRF ... I have brought you in to inform you of the new security measures that are going to be placed on IRF as of ... *checks watch* about ten minutes from now. We seem to be getting invaded a lot lately, so we thought we would up the security. At each of the entrances, now, instead of just ID cards, code numbers and retinal scans, we are adding voice-activators and biometric pads. Each agent will be given a one to three word phrase that is their password. Do not share this information with anyone. However, we considered the possibility of such a leak. We are programming the biometric pads so that, as an agent says their password, they will have to use the pad at a specific moment. This will also be told to you and will also be shared with nobody . Nobody seems to understand the importance of these security measures until we are broken into. So we hope that these will enforce -

*Crys breaks off as Ethan walks into the room, holding a piece of paper. He walks up to her and hands it to her. She reads it quickly.*

Crys: Oh sh*t.

*she leaves the room quickly, dropping the paper on the desk*

Carrie: What is it? What's wrong?
Celina: Ethan, what's up?

*Mac picks up the paper and looks at it*

Mac: It's in French.

*She tosses it to Kris ... who i think is our Language/Cultural expert ...*

Kris: Um, ok ... Aux ches agents à IRF ... To the dear agents at IRF. One of you recently murdered one of our top operatives. There is a price for this. ... Le Livre du Mort?!
Liz/Mac/Kody: *grabbing for the paper* What??!
Jillian/Carrie/Celina: What is it?
Liz: The Book of the Dead! They want The Book of the Dead!!

mmm ... storyline ... i have more on this, but i'll give u guys a chance to play with it ...

Ciao pplz!!

*Catalin looks around confused as everyone freaks out*

Catalin: Book of the Dead? What?
Jillian/Carrie: Yeah, what is that?

*but the agents are too busy freaking out. Catalin thinks about going to Crys, but she and Ethan are deep in private conversation behind the closed doors of Crys' office...*

*Meanwhile in Crys' office*

Crys: What doesn't make any sense is who do they plan on bring back from the dead?

Ethan: I could think of a few names, but right now we need to get this security system set.

Crys: Okay...I'll calm everyone else down and you get started.

Ethan: Later. *opens door and walks out*

*Crys notices Catalin*

Crys: Hey Catalin...what's up?

Catalin: Can we talk?

Crys: Sure.

*Ethan rushes into his office and closes the door behind him. He sighs, waits to calm and plan what do to. Then walks to his desk and picks up his phone to call Security*

Security: Security Station.

Ethan: This is E. Have you recieved those new shipments?

Security: Yes, sir.

Ethan: Good. I want them put into place immediately. All biometric and voice-recogniton software is to be installed at all possible entrances and exits within the next hour and a half or everyone on your team is fired. Is that understood?

Security: Understood, sir. I'm sending agents to install the new measures right now. Is there anything else you need?

Ethan: Yes. Have two officers stationed at every entrance and exit as well. And place snipers on the rooftops and balconies. Make sure they are all Delta Force. Also have helicopters and other evacuation plans on stand-by just incase. And make sure that our outward surveillance systems are on full force.

Security: They are. Everything else is being done as we speak. Anything else, sir?

Ethan *pauses*: Yeah. Bring me some sweet tea.

Security: Yes, sir.

*Ethan hangs up, then calls Crys*

Crys: This is C.

Ethan: Crystal, its Ethan. Is Catalin still there?

Crys: Yes.

Ethan: You guys stay there. I'm on my way.

Crys: Okay. *hangs up*

*He grabs his laptop, sets the lock on his office, and speeds to Crys's office. When he gets there, Crystal and Catalin sit facing the door*

Ethan: We should be ok with security in case they try a surprise attack.

Crys: Ethan, you didn't have to do all that. We have people who deal directly with the security team.

Ethan *sits down*: I felt responsible. I am responsible. I killed that man--

Catalin: Whoever he was, based on the info Liz is gathering on his organization, he deserved to die. He would've double-crossed you anyway.

Ethan *nods*: Okay. So, now we have their...request...to deal with. The Book Of The Dead.

Catalin: What do you think we should do?

Ethan: We obviously can't let them get it. *Crys and Cate (can I say Cate?) exchange glances*

Crys: What do you suggest?

Ethan: We make a switch of sorts. We set up a meeting and give them a fake.

Back