Irina's Russian Federation #5

Kris: *starts to unpack her equipment* Let's get started...

She has a little beepy wand that she waves around the bear. It is silent.

Crys: And that means...?

Kris: *laughs* No bugs! No explosives!

Crys: Oh, that's good. *smiles*

Kris then sits and thinks for a second, and produces another little scanner wand and waves it around. It makes a faint beep over the paws. She takes a knife and gathers a small sample of fuzz.

She is analyzing it when Crys gets Mac's call.

Crys: Mac is on the way with the painting, send her this location.

Kris: *types a few commands on her PDA* okay. *stops and thinks* We should have heard from Bernard about Cate by now. You know her mission was compromised and some other person got away with her painting.

Crys: Well, to tell you the truth, that painting was a fake. If she was compromised, there's a good chance her mission was leaked from IRF.

Kris: Her mission was a mole hunt?

Crys: *nods and sighs* Well, hopefully an innocent leak. You know how most agents don't tell me when they pursue information, and usually they shouldn't have to. But there's a lot at stake with this situation. I had to know.

Kris: If Bernard doesn't contact me with in the next 10 minutes, I'm calling him again, against his stupid protocol or not.

Crys: He's been a good agent, but he does have his quirks. Now, what's with the paw fuzz?

Kris: *looks at her laptop screen* It's slighly magnetic.

OK...............so i m a little slow on picking things up, and i keep getting confused on who's who so i think i m just going to read the mission for right now. But thanks for offering to bring me into the plot. There are just so many people and i dont really know their stories, hopefully i ll pick up on it with time.

My reaction to the final:
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfire: :angry2:
As well as :brokenheart: :cry: becuase i thought it was one of the worst episodes ever. Such a terrible way to end the best show i have ever known.

JESS dont put ideas like that in their heads i will take this opportunity before anyone says anything ...

NO SPOILERS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*cough* now thats off my chest ...

ciaozall.

Thank you Nikki! That was my point exactly!!!

They did not do ALIAS any justice whatsover. I thought it was a horrible ending.

Jess: I would tell you, but its such a long summary. If you aren't running on dial-up internet connect and you're are on broadband, you can actually watch the eppys for free on Abc.com

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

EDIT: You all remember the whole "Truth Takes Time" that Irina always stated? WAS THAT QUESTION EVER REALLY ANSWERED? Or was the truth that Irina was evil all along (and sure she loved her daughter, but eternal life/power was more important) the real answer?

My reaction was pretty much the same as Crys and Nikki's.

I beg the question WHY??? WHY???

and did they wrap any of the major plotlines up? And wtf happened to the Horizon?

My reaction was pretty much the same as Crys and Nikki's.

I beg the question WHY??? WHY???

and did they wrap any of the major plotlines up? And wtf happened to the Horizon?

Yeah... exactly. I don't think they wrapped any of the major plotlines. I mean they just killed of Prophet 5 and figured we didn't care after they were all dead. And Prophet 5 was a weird as the Covenant. Neither were explained or made sense.

I know what happened to the Horizon!!!

They're auctioning it off on Ebay for charity...LOL.

Seriously...they are. :laughbounce:

Thank you, Crys, Raven, and Caitlin. I m so glad others are as upset as i am.

I am personally still crushed from the whole episode. it will take me a long time to get over it.

Hey Nikki! Just for clarification purposes... I'm Crys. Even though my nickname says it's Raven. :smiley:

:hug: Don't feel bad -- unfortunately we don't have any other choice in this matter. We've just gotta deal with the bad ending of Alias.

"ALiAs_AgEnT_423" said:
was the truth that Irina was evil all along (and sure she loved her daughter, but eternal life/power was more important) the real answer?

Yes.

I loved the finale. Some stuff was hard to accept (not cause i thought it was rediculous, but because it was upsetting as a story..that's drama).

Sorry, guys, but I liked how it ended, especially the 'isabelle-knocking-down-the-puzzle' moment--great moment! I liked the flashbacks, and the Sloane thing; If anything, that would make the whole 'immortal life' thing worth it, and satisfy all those who dismissed it with a snort. He wants to live forever? He gets to--haha!

It seems to have been a recurring theme in IRF of hating S5, but I guess thats the way it is.

And I also like the fact that they are auctioning off all the props--they do that with every show, and not that I would buy anything, but the charity thing is cool.

ETA: If you were paying attention, the Horizon fell with Irina, and it looks like it broke and leaked too, so who knows, if it could heal Sloane's bullet-wounds while he lay in it, maybe it can heal Irina's (we never did see if she fell onto something sharp)

hmm....fic inspiration? ;)

Totally respect your opinion Ethan.

I mean there were parts about the finale that I did like, don't get me wrong. And yes the Isabelle w/puzzle was a classic.

I figured the Horizon must have broken with Irina.

Well I guess its just a group of us here in IRF not liking S5. I think many of us wanted more for the show and we can't just settle with what they were giving us.

Yes the charity thing is definitely cool -- some people paying crazy prices for the props, but its all for a good cause.

I appreciate da respect, Crys. I don't worry about posting this here because us at IRF have a mature and open viewpoint--oh, aren't you proud of me? :angelic:

ciao.

Yeah. I loved, loved the irony that Sloane was immortal, but he would be trapped for the rest of his eternal life. And then Nadia walked out on him. THAT, I loved. And Sark was amazing in the episode (I don't want to be part of worlwide genocide) Hey, we could have had worse finales.

^^the spoiler tags are for Liz, I don't want to ruin anything ;)

And i watched it again, and Ethan is right. It looks like the Horizon broke. I did like the series finale better the second time I watched it. I think because I was expecting what was going to happen.

Yeah i looked on the eBay thing. I'm wanting that nylon tactile vest thing, for no other reason than the fact that I could have a piece of Alias. That or one of Nadia's outfits was running pretty cheap.

Yeah, like my parents would agree to me paying like 100+ dollars for a random army grade nylon tactile vest :smiley:

Um, guys? I kinda liked it... (ducks from incoming bullets)

Spoiler tag for Liz's sake... everybody else keep reading.

I was sad that Jack died, but at the same time, I'm glad he died getting revenge on Sloane. I don't know if I was sad Irina died. I'm glad she came back in the end, and I don't think you could end the series without resolving Irina's relationship to Sydney. And they did. She loved Sydney, but died due to her obsession with Rambaldi. There was also a nice bit of symmetry between the way Irina and Nadia died.

And Nadia? Brr... absolutely, freezing cold. Scary, scary cold.

One thing that bothered me was that they never resolved the idea of Sydney as the Chosen One. Why was she the Chosen One exactly? "Render power unto utter desolation?" Yeah, right... Although, I suppose you could look at it as Sydney giving Sloane the stupid amulet, although, Sloane didn't get very far.

I know one thing though. I am sad it's over. Now I have nothing to do with myself.

I appreciate da respect, Crys. I don't worry about posting this here because us at IRF have a mature and open viewpoint--oh, aren't you proud of me? :angelic:

ciao.

Totally.

Yeah. I loved, loved the irony that Sloane was immortal, but he would be trapped for the rest of his eternal life. And then Nadia walked out on him. THAT, I loved. And Sark was amazing in the episode (I don't want to be part of worlwide genocide) Hey, we could have had worse finales.

^^the spoiler tags are for Liz, I don't want to ruin anything ;)

And i watched it again, and Ethan is right. It looks like the Horizon broke. I did like the series finale better the second time I watched it. I think because I was expecting what was going to happen.

Yeah i looked on the eBay thing. I'm wanting that nylon tactile vest thing, for no other reason than the fact that I could have a piece of Alias. That or one of Nadia's outfits was running pretty cheap.

Yeah, like my parents would agree to me paying like 100+ dollars for a random army grade nylon tactile vest :smiley:

Yeah really. I saw some of Nadia's outfits -- I actually fit in those. Did you check out Rachel's clothes...she is one tiny girl.

Um, guys? I kinda liked it... (ducks from incoming bullets)

Spoiler tag for Liz's sake... everybody else keep reading.

I was sad that Jack died, but at the same time, I'm glad he died getting revenge on Sloane. I don't know if I was sad Irina died. I'm glad she came back in the end, and I don't think you could end the series without resolving Irina's relationship to Sydney. And they did. She loved Sydney, but died due to her obsession with Rambaldi. There was also a nice bit of symmetry between the way Irina and Nadia died.

And Nadia? Brr... absolutely, freezing cold. Scary, scary cold.

One thing that bothered me was that they never resolved the idea of Sydney as the Chosen One. Why was she the Chosen One exactly? "Render power unto utter desolation?" Yeah, right... Although, I suppose you could look at it as Sydney giving Sloane the stupid amulet, although, Sloane didn't get very far.

I know one thing though. I am sad it's over. Now I have nothing to do with myself.

*Hands Mac a bulletproof vest*

Heh. I remember you telling me about that last night. Yeah -- there is a lot of questions that still weren't answer for us. I guess we'll just have to find another series to watch. LOL.

Hey Nikki! Just for clarification purposes... I'm Crys. Even though my nickname says it's Raven. :smiley:

Oops. Sorry Crys! my bad.

On another note, does anyone know the name of the actress that played Isabelle in the last scene. I think she's the same girl that played in the series finale of Charmed and i m just tryin to figure it out.

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I WAS DOWN BEGGING ON MY KNEES AND I AM COMPLETELY IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

Thank you to Cat and Mac for using the spoiler tags. ETHAN, YOU ARE THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME, ITS ALWAYS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD, ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO USE THE TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're probably not going to get season five for like a year if we get it at all here DAMN CHANNEL SEVEN.

:cry:

well now that thats done with.

recent news: i was in the Queensland Youth Music Awards on the weekend and i came second and the girl who came first shouldn't have ... one of the adjudicators said so to my singing teacher :D. But i'm happy cuz i won money so now i can buy some pretty boots if i can find some that actually fit me i mean seriously a person with size nine feet is not going to have stick-thin legs, thank you and because of all my walking and running and dancing and bike riding and hockey and soccer ... wow i do too much ... i have great calf muscles but not so great for stupid designer boots that suck.

*cough* now that thats off my chest ... cyazl.

:thinking:

PS-I guess I'll just have to (along with dealing with my own life) have to remember to put spoiler tags in IRF every time I talk about S5, and make sure to track the airing schedule of some Channel 7 in Australia while I live alllll the way in the Eastern U.S.

Sorry, Liz.

:run:

Back