Irina's Russian Federation #5

Since I'm a little Swedish impared, I can only offer the following advice to you Pii: you have to stick in the end spoiler tag too to get it to work. [spoiler ] blah [/spoiler ] without the spaces.

yeah i know i did that but something was messed up...blah. i did it seven times and it still wouldn't work, so this will have to do! :smiley:
we'll work on your swedish mac, you'll learn, it's a pretty simple langauge. :lol:
lovely saturday. gotta study. YAY. :thud:

back to work...

*Ethan, Crys and Kris stand around the bear.*

Ethan: So...we may have a mole?

Crys: Like I said, it very well may have been accidental.

Ethan *nods*: And how much of the s*** that happens in our world is accidental, or cooincidental?

*Crys and Kris exchange looks, then duck as a rock flies through the window, a note attached. Ethan tears it off, reads it, then hands it to Crys.*

Ethan: I think this is for you.

*It says:

Screenshot_1.png

sorry, the text wouldn't work. hope someone can translate so i don't have to post it. that's the fun!

This isn't really creative, due to the fact that I'm on summer break and haven't thought creatively in the past week. Not really an excuse, is it? :P

*Paris, at the safehouse*

Liz: Your mission wasn't really a mission. it was a mole hunt.

Cate: They sent me in to find a mole?

Liz: Yeah. Well, actually to find out if we really had one. Someone leaked the information about your mission.

Cate: So they have the painting.

Liz: Yeah.

Cate: So, who sent you here anyway?

Liz: Crys, of course. Who else?

*Cate goes to the window and looks out. In the street below, Kelly Peyton is getting out of a car and walking to the door.*

Cate: Why is Peyton here?

*Liz doesn't answer. Cate turns around to find that Liz is gone. Cate goes to the door, to find it locked.*

Bernard: yes. The agent is right in here.

Peyton: And Liz? She just left?

Bernard: Yes.

Peyton: Good. I'll only be a minute.

*Peyton goes to the door, and unlocks it. As soon as she does it swings forward into her face, knocking her down. As soon as she falls, Cate runs out of the room. One of the men pulls his gun, but Cate quickly knocks him to the floor and takes it from him, pointing it at Bernard.*

Cate: I don't know what the deal was, but I don't care. I'm leaving.

*She turns and runs out of the safehouse, into the streets of Paris. After she's safely away, she sits down to rest, and then sees a payphone. She dials a number*

Cate: Kris?

Kris: Cate. Where are you?

Cate: Still in Paris, but not at the safehouse....Peyton showed up.

Kris: Kelly Peyton?

Cate: Yeah. That's when I left.

Kris: Well, I guess I'll send someone to pick you up. *pause* Actually, Crys has something for you to do while you're still in Paris...I'll put her on the phone.

*Peyton goes to the door, and unlocks it. As soon as she does it swings forward into her face, knocking her down. As soon as she falls, Cate runs out of the room. One of the men pulls his gun, but Cate quickly knocks him to the floor and takes it from him, pointing it at Bernard.*

Peyton: She was suppose to be sedated. What the hell is wrong with you?

Bernard: She was, just before Liz showed up, I thought she was still weak from the sedative.

Peyton: Well she she wasn't. You're lucky that we still have use for you. *dials mobile*

Voice: What?!?!?!?!

Peyton: Cate escaped, her sedatives wore off and Bernard felt it was fine to let her be.

Voice: I want her found now! Get Liz or one of our other agents on it, but I want her found.

Peyton: I understand. Other than her escape everything is going according to plan.

Voice: Fine, keep me apprised of the situation. *Click*

Bernard: What did she say.

Peyton: She said continue as scheduled. Call Kiera and tell her to retrieve Cate. Call Renate and let her know that Crys is on to her leaking intel and that she can't be found out.

Meanwhile at Fort Knox, Kody and Jess are preparing to break in.

Jess: Charges are set at all security relays I'm ready here.

Kody: I'm poised to enter the vents, just let me know when securities are down and the guards are out.

back to work...

*Ethan, Crys and Kris stand around the bear.*

Ethan: So...we may have a mole?

Crys: Like I said, it very well may have been accidental.

Ethan *nods*: And how much of the s*** that happens in our world is accidental, or cooincidental?

*Crys and Kris exchange looks, then duck as a rock flies through the window, a note attached. Ethan tears it off, reads it, then hands it to Crys.*

Ethan: I think this is for you.

*It says:

Screenshot_1.png

sorry, the text wouldn't work. hope someone can translate so i don't have to post it. that's the fun!

Crys: *reads the paper* The Black Sparrow seeks an audience with the Raven. *looks up at Kris and Ethan and sighs* Oh hell...

Ethan: Taking teddy with you? *smirk*

Crys: *picks up the bear and hands it to Kris* Take it somewhere safe. I can't risk taking this thing with me to see Katya. See what else you can find about that bear. You know how cryptic Irina can get. By the way you're in charge while I'm gone. *points to Ethan* Ethan, you're coming with me.

Kris: This should be fun. *packs everything up and leaves* I'll give you a call when I find out what I can.

*SOMEWHERE IN SPAIN*

*Crys and Ethan arrive at a secluded home. A guard answers the door*

Crys: Скажите Черному Воробью, что Ворон нашел ее дом.

Guard: *nods* Ella te espera. Entra, por favor.

Ethan: Aren't we just language-happy today. *walks inside with Crys who is following the guards lead, but has an uneasy feeling about this meeting*

*They enter an office area where Katya is seated behind the desk*

Katya: Hello, little Raven. I heard my sister left you a present.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:eek:fftopic:

I leave for vacation and I come back to see this is all ya'll have posted? Welcome to summertime slacking....

Slacking's excellent, Crystal. :P

I don't remember whereabouts I was when this started, so I'll eventually get off my ass and write myself in somewhere. I suppose. Possibly.

(does the lazy summer dance)

just random.. people whom didnt like the finale should stop whinging and people who did, well your a fan. good on you.

just random :smiley: ta boys an girls i have exams :smiley:

summertime slacking is excellent. the sun is not out and i'm drinking horrible coffee that i made. why oh why the clouds? i want to hide under a blanket and just be gaah. the finale was both good and not so good, left too many questions unanswered but i'm not totally unsatisfied. hmm maybe shall watch some alias. welcome to emma's random summertime rambling. someone come online.

yes box, started on sunday and it is gre-heat. except for the lack of sun. but still. i'm sitting and scream-singing to the eurovision songs and will soon go and read something nice. :smiley:

mac you say you're a senoir now. if i have 2 years left, what does that make me? gotta learn these as i'm invading your country within months. :lol: i had the worst nightmare about it last night, i woke up sweating, crying and believing a was calling my mom. :(

you guys are soo lucky you end school even earlier than me, my last day of exams is the 12th--omg i can't wait for camp.

sorry, crys, total mind block for the current storyline, but at least i'm contributing! *shakes head at the lazy summer-lovin IRF agents* LOLZ

*Cate goes to a Paris bookstore and finds the clerk*

Cate: Dostoyevsky is a brilliant writer.

Clerk: Yes. He is. Here's your package.

*the clerk hands Cate the wrapped package, about the size of a book. She leaves.*

Cate: Kris, I have the package. What do you want me to do with it?

Kris: Go to the Cimetiere du Montparnasse I assume you know how to get there.

Cate: Yeah. All the way on the other side of Paris, over the Seine.

Kris: Where are you?

Cate: The Louvre. It's the only place i can stand in paris and know where I'm going.

Kris: ok. Well anyway, there'll be someone meeting you there.

Cate: Sending me to a graveyard by myself to meet someone I don't know? That's comforting.

Kris: Shut up. I'm in charge and I'm working on a teddy bear.

Cate: You're having fun, aren't you?

Kris: Actually, yeah. I'm having a blast.

Kody is preping to enter the vents when a guard walks onto the roof.

Guard: *drawing weapon* Don't move or I'll shoot.

Kody: Screw this. *pulls his trademark 9mm luger from the holster (silenced of course) and shoots the gaurd three times once in the knee, once in the chest, hitting him directly in the heart, and once right in the left eye sending the guards brains onto the stones covering the roof.* Jess, you are suppose to be covering security and a guard just walked onto the roof. WTF

Static feeds back into Kody's receiver.

Kody: Jess are you there?

Suddenly soliders swarm around Kody cocking there semi automatic rifles aimed at him. He drops his gun and puts his hands up.

Back