Irina's Russian Federation #5

Kody *whispers*: That McKenas Cole? The guy who used to be Elena's second-in-command in The Covenant? Former SD--

Crys *whispers*: Yes!

Cole: That's right, Cryssie! I'm an experienced man with a detonator. *holds up remote control, thumb holding trigger firmly*

Ethan: You son of a--

Cole: Listen, I gotta blow outta here. *chuckles* No pun intended, unless you even think of making a move before I call you and tell you I'm ten minutes away. That's the plan. You deviate from the plan, and you can say good-bye to Kody and Jess. And, considering the load of C4 they have on them, you can say good-bye to yourselves too.

Ethan: No way, you--

Crys *whispers*: Wait. Remember from Sydney's file, that operation in Switzerland at the bank on New Market Street? Sloane bluffed about the detonator, it was really a microphone...

Ethan *whispers*: Yes! I remember, ok. So, what do we do.

Crys: We let him go, but we tail him. Send a morse code message ordering one of your officers to do that, and we'll difuse the stuff ourselves.

Cole: Ta ta! Remember, don't be bad kiddies! This mess is bound to get...nuclear. *runs off*

*Kody, Jess, Crys and Ethan watch McKenas quickly run off*

Ethan: Okay I've sent the message...*puts his PDA away*

Jess: Umm...hello. *Points to herself and Kody* C-4 is not extactly a fashion statement.

Kody: Yeah its not just us that has been tailored...the whole area has been fitted.

Ethan: censored

Crys: What?

Ethan: Not only we've got this situation...looks like McKenas is heading to NM:TJ HQ.

*pii enters HQ wearing shorts, a top, sunglasses and flipflops. *
pii: aah. good to be home.
*walks through halls and conference rooms, finds own office quite dusty but other wise fine. gets an idea and walks up to the roof and inspects it. runs down to car and gets 6 sunchairs (no idea if that's the correct word but whatever), 3 little tables for drinks, 1 little bar counter, towels and sunlotion, designs a nice sunbathing area. looks around, then throws self in one of the chairs.*
pii: and now we've juts got to wait for the others. :smiley:

hello fellow agents. sorry about the absense. summer and work and trips and waaaay less time spent on the computer than normally. is everyone ok and alive? tanned? :P here it's nice and sunny and i work in a very idyllic and expensive café, i've spent a week in italy, went to venice and verona, stood ron omeo and juliet-juliets balcony and spent way too much money. that's my summer so far! on thursday i've got an interview for my US visa. :confused: at the embassy. :confused: they'll scan my fingers. :confused: tomorrow more blood tests and disease tests and vaccinations and felgercarb. that's less fun. lucky it's sunny. hope every agent is ok and having a fantastic summer!

*In the park, AGENT pulls ahead over in helicopter, and AGENT 2 calls Ethan*

Ethan: Yeah?

Agent 2: Cole's disabled our perimeter team.

Ethan: WHAT? I thought we recruited ex-Special Forces men.

Agent 2: I know, we did, but he had an airborne team we didn't see coming. He's commandered the lower level.

Ethan:.....then what the @#$& are you doing talking to ME FOR?! *agent hangs up*

Agent *on comm from chopper*: I've got good news.

Ethan: Thank Satan.

Agent: Though Cole probably was bluffing about holding the detonator, someone is, which means the explosives are working on a specific radio frequency. I need you to read me something: the serial number on one of the blocks.

Ethan: Okay, got it.

Agent: Wait! There's bad news, too. Even if we can find the frequency, we won't be able to permanently disable the explosives. We'll only have the ability to delay it by one-and-a-half minutes. So, you will be able to disarm your fellow agents, but you'll have to work extremely quickly.

Ethan: Great. *tentatively moves* Kody, don't. move.

*He reads the number and repeats it back to the agent.*

Ethan: Read it back to me.

Agent: 49KORIFP09DN61161.

Ethan: Right. Did it work?

Agent: You have ninety seconds, starting....NOW!

Ethan: Crys, you work on Jess. Unstrap starting in the back.

*Fifty seconds later, both are disarmed, their C-4 left behind*

Crys: Let's move, let's move! The car's waiting! I'm driving.

Ethan *pauses for a split second*: Fine.

*They run to the car next to the park and head off. Just as they turn a corner at the next block, the park explodes.*

Ethan *coughs from slight smoke*: To my HQ. We've got a snake to snatch.

Crys: Yes, sir, Batman, sir.

Ethan: *rolls eyes, then turns to Kody and Jess* You guys Ok?

*They faint from exhaustion*

*Crys reaches NMTJ HQ with a screeching halt*

Ethan: I...am...*breathes*...driving next time.

Crys: *chuckles*

Jess: I think I'm carsick.

Kody: Uh....damn...*stumbles out of the van*

Crys: Ethan...can you tap into the security system and see what's going on?

Ethan: Yeah. Follow me.

*Crys, Kody, Ethan and Jess find themselves making their way to a hidden entrance that leads to the sub-level of NMTJ HQ. Ethan pulls out his PDA and connects it to the main wiring of the building*

Kody: *looks over Ethan's shoulder* Change the specs to infra-red. *looks at the PDA* This place is completely surrounded...

Jess: By guards?

Kody: No...C-4.

Ethan: Dammit. McKenas is trying to hack into our financial and our contact system.

Crys: What do we do now?

Ethan: Our probe system, the one I installed...

Kody: Probe? What--

Ethan: I can't explain, but it will deal with the C-4. Now, to deal with McKenas.

Crys: Can you find him in the CCTV system?

Ethan: Hold on...*taps a few keys, then sees him* Yeah, he's right outside our DAW, Digital Archive Wing. If he somehow gets a hold of those files, it could destroy both NMTJ and IRF.

Jess: How do we stop him?

Ethan: I've got a plan. For right now, the CCTV will have flagged him and sent a silent alert to all our guards. Jess?

Jess: Yeah?

Ethan: I need you to contact the kitchen.

Jess:......the kitchen?

*NMTJ Kitchen*

Cook: Are you sure, Crystal?

Crys: Orders from Ethan. You lace a cup of caramel-flavored coffee, Cole's favorite, with this. *hands him a vial*

Cook *takes it and begins work*: Now, you said it's a memory-triggering substance--

Crys: I said what I said, and I can't say anymore.

*Cook grins*

*Later, Cole finds cup of coffee sitting at the automatic coffee maker/watercooler. Can't resist. Takes a few sips, carries it with him into a hallway, and sees....*

Cole: Toni? Honey?

Toni: Cole, it's me. I need to show you something.

*But she's far away, and running farther. He chases her.*

Cole: Toni?! Toni?!

*He chases faster, drops the cup along the way, and follows her around a sharp turn through a set of steel doors....and onto a small platform. He looks around and realizes he's in the engineering level--what looks like a steel factory. Either way, below him is a pool of lava. And above him, holding a large remote, is Ethan.*

Ethan: Hey, Mickey!

*Cole looks up and laughs* Cole: Hey brat, you caught me.

Ethan: Damn straight. My how the tables have turned. And, how the mighty have fallen.

*Presses large red button, causing Cole's platform to give way, and sending him spiralling into the lava below.*

Dead loser.

*Crys runs behind Ethan.*

Crys: Now what?

Ethan: Now, we deal with that satellite in China.

Crys: It's already been launched. The missles should be deployed in forty-eight hours.

Ethan: Then it's off to White Sands, New Mexico. We've got to disable those nukes.

:eek:fftopic:

Hey everyone! Sorry for the mission interruption...probably shouldn't mention this here...but I am selling my ALIAS stuff. I'm planning on putting it on ebay, but if any of you are interested in this stuff before I post it let me know.

I've got a set of prequel books, the official Alias companion book, the first ALIAS collectors magazine (US version), other magazines that feature ALIAS/Jen Garner and as bonus I'm throwing in a letter that JJ Abrams wrote to me as well as a Season 2 autographed (non-original) cast pic with Lena Olin in it.

In another auction I plan on doing I have 2 official women's ALIAS shirt that I bought at a clearance sale they were doing here at Disney since the show is now cancelled.

I'm enclosing some pics...so PM me if you are interested.

AliasBooks.jpg

AliasShirts.jpg

That's cool, Crys, I hope people buy. I already have pretty much all the Alias books in publication (about 25) and I have my letter from J.J. with the season 3 cast photo. But I hope people buy!

I happened to find A) Internet access and B) The time to get on the Internet without falling asleep.
I did manage to find time to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Which was insanely good.
So, anyway, I shall try to contribute, and see if i can follow plot lines okay. It was tough reading it all, after having such a long break.

*Cate and Sark are still in the car in France*

Cate: Where are we? *sigh*

Sark: Don't sound so happy about being here with me.

Cate: I'm not. *glares*

Sark: Well. i'm not particularly happy either, due to what else is going on.

Cate: What do you mean?

Sark: Oh, well, the likelihood that "China" is going to be launching nukes.

Cate: WHAT?

Sark: Don't worry. I'm sure the rest of your agents are handling it. Well, I hope so. I'd rather not die yet.

Cate: And I'm stuck here in a car with you so I can deliver a package to Irina.

Sark: Well. Yes.

Cate: So. Do you know what's in the package?

Sark: No.

Cate: How much longer until we're there?

Sark: A few hours.

Cate: Seriously? I'm stuck with you for a few more hours in a car while nukes are being launched?

Sark: Will you please stop complaining? It's beginning to annoy. If you hadn't managed to get yourself shot, then you'd probably be with the rest of your agents.

Cate: *angry* You know what?

Sark: What?

*They glare at each other for a few minutes, when...*

*A few hours later they arrive at a house and Irina comes out to meet them. Cate jumps out of the car, straightening her shirt. Sark opens his mouth.*

Cate: Don't...say...anything.

Sark: I'm not.

Cate: This is humiliating on so many levels.

Sark: We just kis...

Cate: Shut up! I'm not kidding! It never happened!

*Irina looks at the two of them*

Cate: *thrusts package at Irina* Here. Take it.

Irina: Have a good trip? *smirks*

Cate: there are nukes being launched.

Irina: Oh. You two had time to talk as well?

Cate: I'm not meeting with him again.

Irina: Alright. i'll try to remember that. Would you like to come inside?

Cate: Sure. But first i have a question. What was with that bear?

Irina: Oh. Well...we'll have to talk about that in private.

*Cate turns around to Sark*

Cate: That means me and her. Not you.

Sark: I'm so disappointed. You want to go on a real date sometime?

Cate: NO!

*Irina and Cate go in to the house and into her study. Irina starts to unwrap the package*

Cate: You don't need me to leave? And you're not going to just tell me that everything is secret and "truth takes time"?

Irina: No. What's in this package is something you'll be interested in.

*She unwraps it to reveal...*

*...a framed photograph of Katya and Irina as little girls*

Irina: What...*she turns it over...imbedded in the back is a 4"x4" square, she pulls it out to reveal a computer chip. she puts it into her computer and the screen goes blank. Soon, a binary code pops up:

0011010100111001001111110011010100110111001001110010000000110011001101100010111000110010001100010010001000100000010011100000110100001010000011010000101000110001001101000011000000111111001100110011000000100111001000000011000100110101001011100011011000110100001000100010000001010111

Irina: This might take some time.

Cate: Not near as much as truth, though, huh?

Ughh. My school starts Thursday. My first semester is all 10th grade classes that i put off taking until my senior year. I have late arrival, which means i don't have to be at school until 10:00 every day :smiley:. And then i have Anatomy, German 1, and Chemistry 1. It'll be an easy semester.

*Cate waits as Irina works through the binary code*

Cate: Anything?

Irina: Not yet.

Cate: So was that the package you were expecting?

Irina: No.

Cate: Guess Katya just wants to mess with you.

Irina: I suppose so.

Cate: You know she's off like sending missiles onto the US and stuff...

Irina: Yes, yes I do.

Cate: And that all the IRF agents are trying to stop her, and I'm here with you in the middle of nowhere while you try to figure out a code she sent you.

*Irina doesn't answer, she just keeps working on the code. Cate sits in a chair.*

Cate: So what were you going to tell me the truth about?

Irina: Nothing important.

Cate: Seriously. You can't just elude to the fact that you're going to tell me something that I'll be interested in and then just change your mind.

Irina: It's nothing. Don't worry about it.

Cate: Did it have to do with the bear?

Irina: Yes. *stares at screen* This can't be.

Cate: Did you figure it out?

Irina: Truth is going to have to wait. We're going to Brazil. Come along.

Cate *following Irina out the door*: Wait! Irina, what the hell is in Brazil?

*Irina rushes ahead of Cate, who's eyes narrow*

Cate: Hold on....*grabs a piece of paper from Irina's hand. They stop.*

Cate: This is the decoded version?

Irina: Yes.

Cate: These coordinates....

*She shows the paper to Irina Derevko:

North 59 degrees, 57 minutes, 36.21 seconds

West 140 degrees, 30 minutes, 15.64 seconds*

Cate: Check it again. You'll find they point in a much more northern direction.

Ughh...school's started. BUT I'M A SENIOR! But school still started three days ago, and i've already had one project, and i have three tests tomorrow. It's madness, i tell you!
So anyway, i'd post for the mission, but I'm not creative enough right now. I'll try tomorrow...

I feel your pain, Catalin. I'd post for the mission as well, but for the fact that I have 5 papers to write, two more books to read, and a bunch of other felgercarb that has to get done in the next...14 days, 6 hours and 26 minutes. Wonderful.

And sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, guys. I couldn't get AA to come up on my computer for some reason. Weird...

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, since I can tell this thread isn't what it used to be since the show has ended.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Maybe the thread will pick back up after everyone's schedule gets back to normal from the summer.

Sorry i've been MIA. School is...well, it's nuts. Ballet hasn't made my schedule any easier. But we did get our parts for Snow White, and turns out I get to play the evil queen or whatever.

I'm pretty excited.

Hello everyone. I had a summer of moving to a house with the slowest internet connection possible, working a whole ton of a lot, and generally being busy busy and too impatient to get online. :smiley: So here I am back at college, but of course, classes are here too, so don't expect me to be on everyday....

I'm also to lazy to go read through the mission right now...but if I have some tonight I'll do it. I did see binary up there tho didn't I? nifty.

I hope the rest of you are doing well as well.

Back