Irina's Russian Federation #5

:woot: Hey Guys :smiley: just thought i'd pop in and say hi...

and i thought of IRF the other day whe i was at my mates places flicking through foxtell.. i watchedthe end of "Darkness" (right were lena turns off the stove and gets absolutly wasted) and the i switched onto the next channel and "Havana" was on.... moments later i found "chocolat" lol.. i thought... woah.. i havent been to IRF since like June... :smiley:

so howdy, hope you all are well :angelic:

:confused: Jess :blink:

Real life has indeed taken me hostage. Can I request a rescue mission, por favor? Just look for the blonde being held captive in a band uniform. Gracias.

After rescuing mac, please come rescue the brunette in pointe shoes and a debate team shirt with college apps in her hands.

Man, we need to have a mission.

Hey guys in case u might have noticed i took down the link to NMTJ in my sig because I've closed it (its been dead for waaaay too long) and I also took down the IRF one cause this group also seems to have died down (obviously much slower--I admit I knew it'd take much longer to dissipate), and with all my other commitments, I'm out. Not out of AA or the net, though. I hope to see some of you somewhere else.

Oh, and if anyone wants to continue the last mission (the one I left open), that's cool. C ya.

Kody walks across the slush covered tarmac of the Tom Ridge International Aiport to the chopper thats been gearing up and climbs in.

Pilot: Where are we headed sir?

Kody: First stop Cleveland to save my favorite band/weapons expert before she turns into a flute-sicle like the folks in buffalo.

An hour later the chopper lands in the middle of a football field to the shock of many high school kids. Mac instinctivly knows whats up and runs for the chopper.

Mac: Lets head to michigan folks.

Another hour or two later the chopper lands in the middle of a college campus and as Kris and her drafting desk, chain and all are walking back to her place after a long night of drafting.

Mac shoots the chains and the desk falls to the ground, Kris climbs aboard the chopper.

THe next day after tracking down Cate the 4 agents sit in beach chairs on St. Martin enjoying mai tais, red cordial, and all the vodka a person could ask for.

Thanks, Kody! I appreciate that. ;) But, alas, for I am actually going to Buffalo with my crazy band next weekend to march. Yay.

Mac: (pushes sunglasses off face to reveal a sun glass tan line) So, kids, now that we're together again, do we have anything interesting to do? I'm almost up to taking out the ol' bomb making kit again...

yo peeps. I'm writing again. go lookie at my links.

in other news.....

Kris twirls in her desk chair.

Suddenly the northwest perimeter sensor is tripped.

Kris gets on the intercom.

"Intruder alert, northwest border. Someone go kill them please. Or better, bring em back for the gulag, they're bored down there."

(bounces out of seat and runs to the northwest perimeter)

Yes! I love action!

(runs excitedly throughout the halls and then sneaks quietly around the corner and looks over a railing overlooking the lower level of IRF HQ)

(A masked figure is creeping along the floor, dressed all in black. The figure pauses for a moment and Mac pounces)

Hiiiiii ya! I've got you now!

(Mac lands on top of the masked figure (ouch) and pulls off the mask to reveal...)

Hope you ladies and gents are all well! just saying be safe these holidays.. well MY golidays and for xmas.

in other news... is that entire IRF site still around mac? or crys?

Jess love, yes that other IRF site is still around but its fallen into limbo.

Mac lands on top of the masked figure (ouch) and pulls off the mask to reveal, Allison Doren.

Allison: You bitch, (kicks Mac off her) No one gets in my way and sure as hell no one stops me from completing a mission. (Allison shoots Mac and runs off as Mac fades from consciousness.)

Minutes later Kody runs down a dark hallway after being waken by an intruder alarm, he trips over Mac.

Kody: (on comms) Somebody get down here, Mac's been shot and it looks pretty bad.

Kris: Medics are on there way Kody, go and check the records room, the was an alert but for some reason security measures failed in that sector.

Kody runs to the records room to find filing cabinets and computers trashed.

Kody: What the hell happened in here, who could done all this in that short of a time.

Allison: (From behind Kody) I did, and I'll do the same thing to you that I did to your little commrad.

Kody pulls his guns mid spin and starts shooting but is seconds slow as bullets rip through his flesh like a hot hot knife through butter. Kody sinks to the floor and loses consciousness just as Allison accesses computer terminal 47.

Thanks for that, Kody. Unfortunately, I think we'll both have to just lay around unconscious until someone decides to revive us. Any takers?

The IRF site's been dead for over a year. I don't bother checking it anymore.

Kris is still in her office, typing away, a frustrated scowl on her face as she watches the live feed from a hidden camera in the record room.

Kris: (mutters) No one gets away with messing up my security system and shooting my friends.

Allison is too intent at what she's doing on the computer to hear the room seal off.

Kris pages another medic team, grabs her gun and heads down to the records room, passing Mac being rushed to surgery.

She approaches the door and hears movement. She enters a code on a keypad nearby and waits. A loud crash and thump is soon heard. She enters another code and the room unseals. Kris enters, her gun at the ready. The air is a bit hazy, but she sees Allison is lying face down on the floor, a broken computer smashed around her. Kody is leaned up against the wall, bleeding from his wounds and barely breathing.

The medic team arrives.

Kris: Take care of him. (She points at Kody)

She rolls Allison over and searches her body, finding a zip drive.

Medic: We need to know what's in the air, it could be affecting him.

Kris: Don't worry, it's not. This is a our own form of gas that all IRF agents are inoculated against.

The medics take Kody out as Kris gets up and plugs the drive into another computer to see if she can find out what Allison was after.

~~~

I'm sad this thread is dead. I still check back every once and awhile. I think the story lines just got too complicated and involved and moved too fast for the majority of us to stay interested. Ah well, here is my attempt at CPR.

*sneaks into IRF and into her office*

*grabs a file and blows the dust off of it*

Crys: Damn...its been a long time!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and hope you have a Happy Holidays! :eek:ldhi:

*strolls out to large window in apartment near IRF HQ, takes out binoculars, wipes off fog*

Ethan: Well, well, well. Look who's home.

Slowly Kody wakes up in the infirmary. Kris is dozing off in a chair nearby.

Kody: Kris, what happened? Did you take care of Allison?

Kris: (waking up) Took ya long enough to pull it together and pull through.

Kody: Sorry it's not everyday I get shot.... ok so maybe I do get shot alot but not without my vest.

Kris: Allison is in the gulag by the way, Liz is working over trying to get information out of her.

Kody: What was she looking for???

Kris: Kody, I know this isn't something you want to hear, but you don't have the clearance for this one. I want you to relax, when you're 100% Crys has something for you to do.

Kris gets up and leaves. Immediately Kody gets out of bed and gets dressed and dials his cell.

Kody: Apparently I don't have the clearance , but just before I passed out I saw the file she was looking for. I'll meet you at the usual place.

Back