Irina's Russian Federation #5

Yes Crys I did have a birthday, and I am now an actual legal adult. I am 21. ~YAY~

I think that an IRF myspace would totally rock my socks. LOL and Ethan how are we suppose to be able to add you???? I can't even send you a message.

Yes Crys I did have a birthday, and I am now an actual legal adult. I am 21. ~YAY~
I think that an IRF myspace would totally rock my socks. LOL and Ethan how are we suppose to be able to add you???? I can't even send you a message.

Kody! Look at Ethan's profile card. His AIM/Email is listed on there...that's how you can send him a message on myspace and request him as a friend.

Ethan: I requested you on myspace...still waiting!!!

We should definetly do that!

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...b3-7db636ef8073

Okay everyone...I've got an IRF myspace set up. I need a few volunteers to help add a background and pictures....PM me if you are interested and I'll send you the info to sign in.

Wow, it's been... a long time. And look! We're growing again!

I don't actually have a myspace. In my hometown, it's infested with cops. It's all about the facebook.

So what's up, everybody? I miss Alias, and IRF too. We should revive it! Mission, anyone?

No, I don't have myspace :thinking:

Oh okay...I see.

C'mon, i wanna be there too, but how???

I've added you to the members list -- I should revise the list since a lot of the old members have stopped coming to the forum

Well in order to have an IRF myspace...everyone has to have a myspace account. We used to have an IRF forum...just like Allalias.com...but we haven't used it in awhile.

We could either revive the IRF forum or come up with something different to get more people involved. What do you all think?

Hey sorry I use facebook more than myspace, but I accepted your friend request, Crys, and I'm pretty sure Kody's as well. So, once again sorry, I've been busy in general as I've got just about a month before (*dramatic music*) end of year exams.

The only problem with the IRF forum was that there was no central thread. Since we were split up into departments, we pretty much either wrote really random stuff on the random board or went into mission breifing all the time.

Oh okay...I see.
I've added you to the members list -- I should revise the list since a lot of the old members have stopped coming to the forum

Well in order to have an IRF myspace...everyone has to have a myspace account. We used to have an IRF forum...just like Allalias.com...but we haven't used it in awhile.

We could either revive the IRF forum or come up with something different to get more people involved. What do you all think?

I'd prefer forum:smiley: :D

Back