Irina's Russian Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!

Here's the opportunity to join Irina's "club"...evil/good side...well lets make it the mysterious side. Lets help bring down the CIA! (Evil Grin) Don't worry...its all for fun! So join Irina's side and put this on your siggy:

Member of IRF - Irina's Russian Federation

Lol I agree with Patomac I only work for myself but I am an Irina fan and beliver and I wish she was my mother so I will have to join. :smiley:

Well Mac...the truth is ...I only work for myself as well but I'm such an Irina fan I just had to make this club up!

Yay! I got 2 members (Not counting myself)!

Me...
Amisha
She'sgood

Hmm... seeing as I might work in collaboration with (read: definately not for) y'all, I might have to point out that neither of you have won. :Ph34r: (Gee, I seem to be using that symbol a lot lately. ;) )

Hey there's an idea...everyone should pick their weapon of choice...

Hmm...lets see...*rumages through closet*

Machete...butterfly knife...guitar (oh so that's where it went!)...reverse blade sword...gun...

Choices...choices...I'll get back to you on that one!

Oh yay!

Another member! :welcome: Alias Freak!

I did mention my flute was equiped with a machine gun, did I not? And it also has tranq darts if I feel like being nice. :D

Pick a weapon, any weapon... (Opens side of band raincoat, whoops, I mean trenchcoat) Anything I can interest you in? Have your own? :bond:

IRF Members so far:

Me
Patomac
Amisha
Alias Freak
Amanda 2.0

Please feel free to use your own weapon or a weapon of your choice. See Patomac's trenchcoat for additional selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back