Irina's Russian Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
(an email pops up on macs screen)

I have had a few complaints, not naming names though ;)

*jess sips her drink and looks at the hot guy sitting next to her*

hot guy: soooo what are you doing going to hungry?
jess: following this *jess hands him the peice of paper*
hot guy: Wheres alex? *the guy questions*
Jess: she couldnt make it *smiles* How have you been jamie?
jamie: Im ok, works really getting to me though, what did you do to alex? *looks serious about this*
jess: Nothing! *innocent* hows LRF life treating ya?
jamie: well with a boss thats off gal;abanting with other organisations its pretty messed up buit we have fun....

*they continue to talk*

*jess txts Froggy*

Remeber what I told you ;)

*she send it and continues talking to her old collauge (i dont no how to spell it lmao)

Froggy: Hey Erika :hi:
Erika: Froggy :D
Froggy: You alone.
Erika: Yep.
Froggy: Good, because this is just between you, me *pulls gun* and the Glock.

*jess magically reads froggys post and hits her head she txts him again*

I dont think i told you to do that... exactly...... dont get caught!ps she has a ****** too so dont let this go badly ;)

* sends it and waits for a reply*

OHHH felgercarb *fiddles with the necklace

Froggy: Really mi-dear, you are too trusting sometimes, it could get you in trouble one day. Now Erika I belive you have a certain device with you?

*Erika nods*

Froggy: Good. Hand it over. No tricks.

*takes the remote for the C-4 necklace off Erika, examines it*

Froggy: Yep, just like I thought.

*deactivates necklace, pockets remote*

Froggy: Nothing personal, just business. No hard feelings, eh? ;)

*jess's plane lands and she says goodbye to jamie, she then walks around and collects her bags, she meets up with an agent who doesnt look suprised to see her.... its tara*

tara: Miss jess... welcome back
Jess: *she nods* you dont work for LRF do you? you never did?
tara: ah my dear, sometimes you have to do something and you dont really want to do it but in the end you actaullly start to like-
jess: enouh of th technical bull sh** what am i doing here?

*tara hands jess another peice of paper with directions to the pier on it*

Jess: this better not be some kind of trick, *she begins then her necklace makes a beeping noise, she mumbles* Froggy!

Tara: Its not, let me assure you i have no intention of apprehending you....

*jess nods*

Jess: follow me i want to tell you something that may be of use to you, its about IRF *she ponders and looks at her necklace.....* MEH!

*tara follows jess as they drive to a un knowen location near the pier, there jess starts to talk and distracts tara, she then knocks her out and slits her throat*

Jess: LRF MY LYING A**

*she txts mac telling her shes going to the pier... and she does*

*Crys nearly tips over her chair* OMG...*runs to laptop on checks on C-4 necklace and looks at Nat and Irina* Its been deactivated!

*worried look* I really believed in Jess...she has such prospects of being a great agent and possible promotion. She got involved with the wrong group now *sighs* I have to go against her. She was such a good person...I truly believed that. Guess I was wrong... *walks out of room upset*

Nat: What just happened?
Irina: I think she just had an act of pity.
Nat: But...that's not like her.
Irina: I know. You want me to talk to her or you want to talk to her?

Alias_Unknown...do you have a nickname? I'm Crys second boss around here besides Irina. We have a little test for you before you can be "fully" admitted to IRF. Good luck! And if you get stuck one of the girls can help you, especially Erika ;)

(1) What are the names of the IRF guard dogs?
(2) How does Irina like her coffee?
(3) What is the square root of 144?
(4) Which of the following numbers is a prime number? 2,12,47,15,9?
(5) If a mute man walks into a store and wants toothpaste, all he has to do is mimick brushing his teeth. So if a blind man walks in and wants toothpaste, what does he have to do?

Hi Randi! I'm Crys...I'm then one who mentioned IRF and I am also the second boss around here besides Irina. If you need any help I'm sure one of the other girls would be willing to help you. :welcome:

Okay no math questions...I'll give you some art questions then...

(1) How does Irina like her coffee?
(2) What are the names of the IRF dogs?
(3) What famous painting is located in the Sistine Chapel?
(4) Who did the statue "La Pieta"?
(5) Da Vinci is well known for this painting ______?

Alrighty...here's your version of the test!

(Sees events unfolding on surveillance monitor. Smacks self in head)

(Takes out cell phone) Erika, do not, whatever you do, go after the detonator. It's under control.

(Presses buttons) Crys, hun, we have a problem. Okay, so you've noticed that. But I have a suggestion. My cell phone's still receiving a signal, but not from the necklace. See, me being the super suspicious person that I am, I laced her her drink she had before the mission with a radioactive isotope. It's not gonna kill her, but it will give us something to track and drag back to HQ.

(Pulls out computer and opens email)
Jess,
If I find out you had anything to do with this, you're going to be dead within 24 hours. That's all there is.
~Me

*erika's pjone beeps, Froggy listens to Mac's message*

Froggy: Well, looks like I'd better be going, but remember Erika, we'll always have the Garden.

*makes like a tree and leaves*

:P Nyah you catch me.

OT: Hey randi :hi:

Yes Mac I see that. Well find out the location and keep tabs on her.

I think there is obviously more to this than meet the eye.

*grabs laptop and beginnings typing* Do what you have to Mac and let me talk to a contact of mine...I'll contact you soon unless you find something important out then contact me.

Does doing what I have to involve hunting down Jess? Cause I could do that...

But I won't. For the time being, I'm gonna be... around. Doing... work. That's all.

*gets angry and throws laptop across room*

*Gets funny look from Irina*

Irina: 2 words: Anger management.
Crys: You're one to talk.
Irina: *gives dirty look*
Crys: My contact is dead!! He was one of my best contacts and thanks to REED he's dead. *grabs knife from her pocket and throws it on the wall* I swear I'll have that b****'s head mounted on the wall as a trophy. She's caused enough problems.
Irina: *pulls up a file on her PDA* Look. This is Reed's location. This is Jess' location.
Crys: *silence*
Irina: This is the file I've recieved. They are organizing LRF the same way you and I organized it....similar departments etc.
Crys: *points to PDA screen* Who's that?
Irina: *grins* Our insider.
Crys: Slick...very slick. How did you pull it off?
Irina: Trust me. It just happened to work out that way.

Hey Crys? I forgot to ask, how am I supposed to behave around, ahem, certain operatives of certain organizations in certain situations? If you didn't catch that, PM me. If you know what I'm talking about, just be very covert like. It's what I do. Vague works for me.

So you understood? Good to know. I will be doing that then. As long as it doesn't get in the way of other matters. :Ph34r: No worries, I'll check before doing anything drastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back