Irina's sister

I know that Irina has two sisters (obviously, we've met Katya - played by Isabella Rosselini) but I cannot find the name of the other sister that Jack mentioned when he met Katya.
There was some reason that he knew she would be Katya (is the other sister dead or imprisoned?) but we have heard nothing of the other sister.
Is Lauren's mummy (Mrs 'scary evil witch' Reed) Irina's other sister. She has that whole good hair and teeth gene which the other two seem to have.
AND, whilst I'm family planning (so to speak), could Sark be related to any of them? We do still not know who his mummy is, don't we?
I am in England so a little way behind.

uhhmm...the other sister is elena derevko and i think she is the oldest of the derevko sisters but its also been said that shes the youngest, i dun think lauren's mum n the derevko sisters are related in any way i sure hope not n i also dun think sark is related to them in any way other than in a business way...i think i answered everything there that i could...other people can correct me if im wrong this is just wat i kno!

I sincerely hope that they don't make Olivia Reed Elena. That would be way too convenient. <_<

ok if mrs reed is irina's sister - i will seriously just like freak out
because that would make lauren syd's cousin *shudder* poor vaughn...

No but i dont think this is true because they did nix the whole lauren is syd's sister thing so making her the cousin would be along the same stupid lines

Alias-shiningstarr said:
yeh tru guys!! she just doesnt have the derevko spirit!!
or the Derevko looks... or their intelligence... or their mystery... or... you get the point. ;)

Hey... I actually like Lauren and think she's an impressive "agent."

But I don't think her mother is a Derevko... Her style and aura just isn't Derevko. In fact... I don't think Lauren and her mother were properly paired.

Lauren's style is too coy to be a Derevko as well... but I think she's deserving enough to be a primary agent employed by the Derevkos. She just gets a bad rap for marrying Vaughn (bleh... I see that as the worst torture imaginable in the show) and sloppy writing.

Watch Mulholland Drive. Melissa George is a very lovely lady.

*IriS* said:
or the Derevko looks... or their intelligence... or their mystery... or... you get the point. ;)
[post="923325"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
true, true, true. :P ^_^

i don't hate melissa george at all. i just don't really like her character. and now.. i'm not sure why. :blink: maybe well.. i did like her in the beginning of the series. i was very open about it while tons of s/v fans were trashing her already. and then i started disliking her... hmm *shrug* i dunno. i might have to think about this s'more though s3 did have sloppy writing.

i didnt read any of your posts but their thinking of maing that chick who played the MOM in The Day after tomorrow, Elena derevko, so dont worry about Peggy Lipton (olivia reed)

I for one have always entertained the idea that Olivia reed could be a Derevko. While I hope it's not so, I do think that it's something that JJ and the other writers would throw into the mix. I mean they did make Lazarey Sark's dad even tho Julian doesn't share his surname.

And if Irina was sent to marry an American and steal secrets from him then it is plausible that they would do the same to Elena (isn't it???)

But Jess is/was right, there was at one time talks about casting Sela Ward as Elena Derevko. But I haven't heard anymore of that in a while.

This is her for those of you that don't know her.
selaward.jpg

Back