Irish Clique

Hello! im not irish, but it's st pat's day here today! and a few of my friends were wearing these really cool sunglasses w/ the irish flag colours and one of them was trying to teach us awee bit o' irish dancing :lol:

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAYS!

And the the o the morninen to ya lassies!!!!!!!!!

I know I know its not morning! LMAO!

And yea clumisness comes with it! So does that great drunkeness of that brew of theirs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wore Green today it was funny! And then I was trying to riverdance at gym and I fell over. LMAO!

*Riverdances out of topic*
I'LL BE HERE ALL DAYS LASSIES AND LADDEES! LMAO :smiley: :stpatty: :stpatty: :clover: :clover: :clover: :stpatty: :stpatty: :clover: :clover:

omg sufnire do you remember the irish dancing squirrels that did riverdance?!LOL!!
and im part irish! but sadly i dont have red hair adn pale skin(and i do actually want them! i think pale skin looks very clean, sosphicated and delicate!and im not!lOL)
happy st. pattys day!!

okay here it is! for more odd and related material, see the odd thread in the member lounge!LOL!!!

-Review of RiverTree-
All week i have heard of the sensational reviews of this wildly popular spectacular, so i had to see it ofr myself. having no prenotion before seeing it, i was astounded at what i saw! it was speechless, breathtaking, astounding, pure genius!!
When the curtain opened a tiny squirrel waddled on stage and nodded at the audience then in perfect squiggley told the story of a lost TIA agent in Ireland and of her love for a man. Playing in the backgournd was a mournful and powerfully moving song played by a very plump squirrel with a short green kilt on a bagpipe.
After this the lights flashed and out came two rows of identical looking squirrels, all with long curly red hair down to their bushy tails. the music became lively and out of the center came one with bright red(more red than the others) cut short but instead of the kilts and step shoes, she was wearing an elegant black ensemble with combat boots. the image of her running out of the perfectly in step ssquirrels and music is still in my mind. one of the best scenes of the play.
Another higlight of this show, is the part where the peaceful Ireland hills are disrupted by a gang of drunk russian squirrels who have muffed caps on their heads and throw acrons at them, a very suspensefull scene, but once again breathtaking.
Later on, when her and her lover(the hunkiest spy squirrel of the TIA) do a duet it is just amazing and very touching i had to exit the theatre bc of how hard i was crying. because at one part she thought he was someone else and almost killed him but saw the scar she gave him and recognized him for who his is.
I will not give away the main plot and ending to this play becuase it is truly astounding, i couldnt move from the seat once it was over, i was hypnotized, the images of squirrels dancing ran over and over in my mind, pur genius is all i can say! i highly reccomend it!
*see what i mean, i need help but its fun!LOL

:lol: anyways, there it is. Astouding musical genius! really, you should not miss it! Now playing at your local theater for a limited time. :D

anyway, I suppose I belong here, I'm part Irish!!

this morning, I completely forgot about wearing green, and then I went here, and in the portal it said "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" and I though "OMG! I forgot!" so I ran and changed.

:D

This is kind of late...but for St. Patty's day I went all out lol!...I had green shoe laces put in my shoe that said "Kiss me I'm Irish"...green pants (yes I have green pants)...green shirt, green vest, green coat, green shorts over my green pants, and a pair of green underwear over that lol, 4 pairs of green socks, i painted my face green, put shamrocks on my nails, and had a head band with shamrock antennas that flashed lol! I put on anything green i could find! I looked so goofy! lol

Back