Irish

They don't look that great :confused:
So the big question is, Do I have more money than sense??
Answer- No!!!
But I really want the Alias mini bust-72 euro!!!!!!! :eek:
Will have to wait till after xmas-re-look at my lack of cash situation!!!
Maybe a joint buy with my Alias obsessed cousin from Limavady-N. Ireland

She's visiting me on the 27th-going to have the premire(for her) of The Telling.
I can't wait to see the look on her face-then I'm going to be really mean and not give her the The Two for at least a few weeks :cool:

Merry Christmas all!!!!!

Thanks fo the link Stuckonalias. Now I can listen to Michael Vartans voice whenever I want to. :lol: Your really lucky that your going to see Greg Grunberg, because I just love him. It would be greay if Michael was the third guest, but thats doubtful.
I nearly had a heart attack last night, because I lost my Squall ring, :( but I found it this morning in between the couch cushions. ^_^ (Thank God, because I only had it for a few hours)
Thanks for the picture. The Sloane doll looks the best in my opinion.
Its Christmas Eve! :jump: :xmas: December went by so fast!
I hope you and Deathsloane have a good Christmas! :D

P.S. Hope you get money to buy the Alias mini bust Deathsloane.

Hope you guys had an excellent Christmas :smiley: .
I'm so glad to hear u found ur Squall Ring Fionabeam - that was lucky. Sometimes when things fall between couch cushions they never return...its like socks in the washing machine :lol: I agree that Sloane does look the best of the figures. (y)

cool figures=)yeah I´m not from Ireland but I was there in May...actually I went to The Forbidden planet in Dublin(were we spent our time the most) and found Alias magazine there f. ex=)well anyway I looved Ireland..and want to come back sometime....;))

Hey there Kakan glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Ireland ... if you ever do come back Kerry and Cork are great places to visit ... but then i would say that I'm from Cork and some of my best friends are from Kerry :lol:

Sure I do (y) some of towns we went to were..Belfast(1 day)...Galway and then to the Arran Islands...very nice island;)

I just started listening to my season 2 soundtrack-christmas present-
it was brilliant!!!!!!!
It's got all the music from Phase one, Passage!!
-Worth the 20 euros guys!!

Also got shadowed and skin deep-last two prequel novels-(new ones are set during season 4)-Can't wait to read them.
Hope you all had a great xmas-happy new year!!

Hey [/B]Everybody! ^_^
Hope you all had a good Christmas, because I sure did! :D So how was evryone elses?
By the way Kakan I think you have visted more of Ireland than me, but glad to hear you like the place.(Unlike myself afraid). Well I will be back in time to wish everyone a happy New Year. Does anyone have any new years resolutions? Just wondering?

Fionabeam said:
I think you have visted more of Ireland than me, but glad to hear you like the place.
[post="1133875"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i know what you mean. It's actually quite sad that i haven't been to many places in my own country. i think i'll follow Kakan's recommendation and visit the Aran Islands, maybe I'll make that one of my New Years resolutions along with trying to not procrastinate so much lol :lol:. How about u?

stuckonalias said:
i know what you mean. It's actually quite sad that i haven't been to many places in my own country. i think i'll follow Kakan's recommendation and visit the Aran Islands, maybe I'll make that one of my New Years resolutions along with trying to not procrastinate so much lol :lol:. How about u?
[post="1134780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ha ha sounds great....=))are you going for the AR2??I am he he (y)

Kakan said:
Ha ha sounds great....=))are you going for the AR2??I am he he (y)
[post="1134801"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah i'm booking it this weekend - flights, accomodation, tickets the whole nine
- I already can't wait. Are you goin for three days or one day?

stuckonalias said:
yeah i'm booking it this weekend - flights, accomodation, tickets the whole nine
- I already can't wait. Are you goin for three days or one day?
[post="1134853"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ahh cool=))yeah I will be there all the three days...with a friend of mine0=)

Kakan said:
ahh cool=))yeah I will be there all the three days...with a friend of mine0=)
[post="1134915"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's cool :cool: I'm going for the three days myself. I managed to convince a friend to part with his money :lol: good thing he loves Alias so it wasn't that hard to get him to go.

Kakan said:
he he same here..it´s going to be soo fun=))
[post="1135077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know. i figure i'll get an early flight on friday and a late one on sunday, that way i won't miss anything. how about u?

ehm I think we are going to Stanstead(around lunchtime) airport via our plane cuz our flight from Nyköping/Skavsta is cheaper than the flight from Arlanda/Stockholm so we have to take a bus from Stanstead to Heathrow...and we will go back on the Monday(perhaps in the afternoon cuz we want to see London town as well)

Fionabeam said:
I hope you and Deathsloane have a good Christmas! :D

P.S. Hope you get money to buy the Alias mini bust Deathsloane.
[post="1126969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gonna try and get the Alias bust on e-bay or something!!
And guys it's DarthSloane as in Darth Vader not death-I'm not some weird death lovin weirdo!!

What are you guys gonna do when season 4 airs in the Us and info bout the new episodes starts flooding in here..?
I'm a little worried about hearing huge details for example I knew all about the passenger before I saw hourglass.

stuckonalias said:
[post="1134780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think I will travel around Ireland eventually, but not untill I'm really really rich! *Laughing evilly* :devil:
As for my New Years resolutions I think I will look on *trying* to do more work. (will only last one day I know)

To answer your question about yhe game DarthSloane, I have the Alias game, and when Alias does air on the USA I am going to stay very far away about any information about season 4. I just hope I can hold out long enough :lol:

Back