Irish

ive been to cork once....some place called Trabalgan?

Dublin is okay, kinda boring aswell but I doub as boring as a small town. You think its big here? I think its tiny ;)

So do your friends like Alias?, ive gotten a few people into it....still trying to get more

If you think Dublin is tiny, i don't know what you would call my town, maybe microscopic. :lol:
I'm glad to hear you have a few friends who are interested in Alias. I only know one other person in my year at school that likes Alias. It's kinda sad that none of my friends watch it, but I'm sure I'll get them to watch it eventually. :devil: Thank god I have the computer though, because at least I can talk to someone about whats happening in Alias.
I can't believe it's only 2 days until i get to see Alias, because their has been hardly anything good on TV lately and I'm getting annoyed. ^_^

:lol: is it one of them town's where there is only one of everything...like shops,chipper....?

Oh yeah the telly hasnt been great latley, except a few programmes that are watchable I guess.

When your friends come over, just put on an eppisode and make them watch ...worked for me ^_^ .

can you believe only 1 more day :woot:

My town has 2 chippers :D, and I suppose its not that small because we have a few supermarkets and things, but it's still small enough compared to other towns.
Thanks for the idea for turning my friends into Alias fans, that such a good idea. (y)
I'm guessing you saw Alias! ^_^ It was so cool. When Syd said she was quitting the CIA I was like "What!" I had no idea what was going on. :lol: I also can't believe Irina is dead, but I guess they had to kill her off because Lena Olin was never going to come back. What did you think of it anyway?

oh big enough town then I guess :cool:

tell me how the friends converting into alias fans go, I got another one last nigth with the new series ^_^

Course I seen it, all night I was just like "wow wow wow", and the new office is much better, Im the same when Syd quite i was like :eek:

Also enough of Marshall (n) ... I thought maybe he had died from last season :lol: , Couldnt believe Irina was dead and had a hit on Syd :eek:

The friends converting isn't going to well unfortunatley, because I live a bit in the country so its usually everyone at someone house in town not mine. -_- I'm sure I getting to some of them though, because a few of them are asking what it's like so thats good. ^_^
I really like the new office in Alias. It's so much cooler than the CIA offices. Still finding it hard to believe they are all working for Sloane (He's so Evil). What i really want to know is what Sloane is up to and why Irina had a hit on Syd. Like Irina loved Sydney. I'm so confused :blink: :lol:

them asking is progress (y) next time just say "shall i bring a dvd with me to yours" then bang in alias and say wait then next time you ask that they will be like :woot: , okay im getting carried away but keep working on them ^_^

I know what is going on with Sloane being the head, and Jack being okay about it :confused: In the alias magazine i remember reading something about this season having something to do with those 2.

As for Irina having a hit on Syd what the hell is with that ;) Ahh just waiting for sunday is killing me

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure I will turn them eventually. :D
So season 4 has something to do with season 2. Interesting :Ponder: Maybe Irina put a hit on Sydney because of the prophecy on her and Nadia you about them facing eachother. Maybe she didn't want that to happen. I don't know just me thinking. ^_^ Only a few more hours until we get to see Alias. :woot:

No no no I meant Season 4 has something to do with Sloane and Jack (but its being played in the back or something), dont mind me im knackered again.

How great was tonights eppisode, "what is your real name", Syd-"Ima" , "Ima what?", Syd-"Ima gonna kick your ass".

Is it me or is Syd getting annoying with her attitude towards Jack, so he had her mum killed but its not as if he didnt have reason -_-

As for the Irina getting a hit on Syd, maybe it is to do with the prophecy, but why Syd? When she didnt know Nadia so it would make sense to have her bumped off :confused:

What you think of tonights?

Hey sorry I haven't been around for awhile. (bloody school) <_<
Well I think Jack is definetly evil, he just has that whole evil thing going on and aswell he seems to have no problems working with Slaone.
Last weeks episode was cool, I lived the bit where Syd wanted to kick out her own sister, because it made Sloane happy. :lol:
I say their is more to Syd not liking Jack. Maybe their was more on the document. (I doubt it though)
The hit on Syd I'm still not sure of, but wasn't Irna closer to Nadia or did I just make that up in my own mind. ^_^
I'm so happy that Wiess is working ay APO, because I think he's so cool. :D

was wondering where youd got of to, and I know what you mean about school :angry:

Jack evil :eek: oh please no, I love the spy daddy :lol: But maybe you are on to something about the documents, I hope there is more to them than just Irina (while that was shocking I want something more).

I dont think Irina or any of the Derevkos even knew who Nadia was, because didnt Katya say something like when Irina returned to the KGB they took her and ever since they have been looking for for Nadia ever since, or something like that.

Yeah I like Weiss being with the gang again but I hope him and Nadia dont get it on :mellow: But I guess he does need some action :lol:

Hey sorry I'm not around lately, I'm afraid I won't be around that much because I have the exams coming up and school is just crazy. :(

I hope thereis more to the documents aswell, because I was kinda expecthing something bigger, you know.

I think I would like to see Weiss to get together with Nadia, I think it would be kinda cute. :blush2:

Was it me or was last weeks episode really weired? I like how they showed us more of Vaughns character though. ^_^

You doing the leaving? Ive got my Irish orals tomorow (n) So yeah good luck with your exams and the studying - its a pain aint it :angry:

Yeah if that is it to the documents then its a big let down, I aswell wanted something bigger.

Last weeks eppisode - I was like :eek: whent hat man shattered, but the more Vaughn was cool, and I liked how he was talking to the nurse and Syd and Dixon were listening all about Lauren.

Ok I defitnetly can't complain about school work because I'm only doing the Junior Cert. :lol: I hope your Irish orals went well. ;) Good luck in your exams as well, (y) yours are way more important than mine. Do you have any idea what you plan to do after the Leaving, if you don't mind me asking?

Last weeks episode was like :confused: when your man shattered. I didn't know what the hell was going on. I really liked hearing everything Vaughn was saying about Lauren.

I'm getting anxious to see the next episode of Alias now, because it's only a day away. :woot:

Junior Cert is easy (y) just do some studying. Irish orals seemed easy the other day :woot: After I do the leaving im going to Canada, hope to do an acting college thing over there ... waiting to hear back so im nervous :lol:

What did you think of this weeks eppisode, I hated it ... probably my worst yet. Although loved Vaughn talking about the proposal ;) Roll on next week - looks great

Ya study :heh: I'll try to keep that in mind.:lol: Going to Canada! That sounds really cool, I hope you get into the college :console:
Last weeks episode didn't really do anything for me, it was kinda boring in away, but the Vaughn proposal thing was good alright though. As well as the schedual Jack and Slaone have to move up, whats that about I wonder! :Ponder: I hope this weeks episode is better.

Im only starting to study now :shhh: ... doesnt that look like a nosepicker :lol: ? Thanks about Canada :hug:

I cant wait for Alias this week (which is taking forever) ;) Hmmm Jack and Sloane is weird, im not sure what to make of it :uhh:

Yes I think it would be a good idea to start studying :lol: No problem about Canada ^_^ just make sure to tell me straight away if you get in :D
I'm also waiting for Alias, but I pass the time here on the computer ;) Whaterver is going on with Slaone and Jack lets hope we don't have to wait too long to find out. (Of course with Alias we'll probably only find out near the very end of the season)

Course I will let you know^_^ , you gonna stay in school or leave after the year?

Yeah we probably will have to wait until the end of the season, but Im getting a bit tired of no cliffhangers ... they are the best part of the show (after Jennifer Garner ;) ).

Ive had to spend waiting on this weeks eppisode by cleaning my room :cry: .. mothers :rolleyes:

Great (y) , I'm going to stay in school, go to college, and make lots of money :lol: ( well that's the plan anyway)

I agree it was those cliffhangers that made Alias great, especially in season 2. I just hope Alias starts going somewhere, because at the moment their is nothing really happening

:sorry: you had to clean your room. (It's one of my many horrors)
I hope I'll be able to stay awake to watch Alias, because I was out all yesterday and spent the night at a friends. I'm totally knackered :asleep:

Back