Irish

Fionabeam said:
I just hope I can hold out long enough :lol:
[post="1136755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think you'll be able to hang in there ;) Hey if you do get rich don't forget the little people :P i know what you mean about new years resolutions...they are so hard to keep :lol:

By the way Kakan your english is amazing.

stuckonalias said:
I think you'll be able to hang in there ;) Hey if you do get rich don't forget the little people  :P i know what you mean about new years resolutions...they are so hard to keep :lol:

By the way Kakan your english is amazing.
[post="1136926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He he thank you very much...ehm I studied English last term...it was very fun and that´s how I came to Ireland..with my English class ;)

My alias game's not working-gave it to my cousin so she can try it on her PC-mine's acouple of years old..

Season 4 arrives in the US really soon, early january..gotta stop reading the alias magazine.

Gonna get season 4 from e-bay not waiting till april for bravo
Happy New Year all!!!

Kakan said:
He he thank you very much...ehm I studied English last term...it was very fun and that´s how I came to Ireland..with my English class ;)
[post="1137000"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's cool... just one question how come you guys chose Ireland as opposed to England as a destination. Not that i'm complaining, quite the opposite really. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time here. :D

That's sucks about your game not working DarthSloane. I'm totally hear you on not waiting for S4.

[attachment=15307:attachment]
stuckonalias said:
That's cool... just one question how come you guys chose Ireland as opposed to England as a destination. Not that i'm complaining, quite the opposite really. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time here.  :D

That's sucks about your game not working DarthSloane. I'm totally hear you on not waiting for S4.
[post="1140057"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They went to London the first term.....you know here we have 3 courses in English...A, B and C. I was studying on a "folkhögskola" it´s a school where you study almost what ever you want...it´s like highschool...or college....but maybe you take it slower or well the teacher´s is much better ehm=))
Well anyway the first term you study A and the second B&C(if you want to).
Yeah I will never ever forget the time on Ireland....;))

On this picture you can see the pub "Mess rs Maguire" in Dublin and they are making their own beer...ehm yeah and they have a Swedish brewer....it´s so cool=))

and here you have the Dublin School of English....in Dublin=))

IMGP1128.jpg

Thanks so much for the pictures Kakan. I love visuals :D. It always interesting to me to hear about different eductional systems around the world. If I wanted to go to Sweden where would recommend I go.Mabye after I visit my own country I can expand my horizons and visit some places in Europe :cool:

stuckonalias said:
Thanks so much for the pictures Kakan. I love visuals  :D. It always interesting to me to hear about different eductional systems around the world. If I wanted to go to Sweden where would recommend I go.Mabye after I visit my own country I can expand my horizons and visit some places in Europe  :cool:
[post="1141641"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he he you are welcome=)

Well first of all you have to see Stockholm(the capital) and then go to Skåne(south) and maybe in between Östergötland(where I live)....ehm....no more places...or maybe Gothenburg (in the west of Sweden). You can go to these places with train..and that´s the smartest way of travelling here I guess. But you can take the plane but that´s expensive if you are not young...!

DarthSloane said:
I never knew there was a dublin school of english-and I live in Dublin!!
Nice pictures bye the way!!
[post="1141796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he he cool it´s in the middle of the town....you take the dart train to *Tara street* and the school is only (about) 10 minutes away by walk..=)
thanks ;)

*where I lived*

IMGP1022.jpg

*Molly Malone*
IMGP1050.jpg

Thanks for the recommendations Kakan I'll be sure to keep them in mind the next time I think about visiting Europe. Those new pics are great too. Excellent quailty.

It's very cool that you caught a red head on camera I laughed when i saw him almost hiding behind the statue of Molly Malone.

Us Irish are very original aren't we *lol* nearly every place you go has Kill at the beginning of it - like Killarnery, Killkenny and on an on. It's either that or Bally something. There's a place called BallyVaughn which always puts a smile on my face whenever i hear it.

stuckonalias said:
Thanks for the recommendations Kakan I'll be sure to keep them in mind the next time I think about visiting Europe. Those new pics are great too. Excellent quailty.

It's very cool that you caught a red head on camera I laughed when i saw him almost hiding behind the statue of Molly Malone.

Us Irish are very original aren't we *lol* nearly every place you go has Kill at the beginning of it - like Killarnery, Killkenny and on an on. It's either that or Bally something. There's a place called BallyVaughn which always puts a smile on my face whenever i hear it.
[post="1142078"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanx yeah the digitalcamera I borrowed worked (y)

yeah you have a lot of fun names on dart station and everything....my classmates went wrong with the dart the first day ha ha...the came to Scarrys....far away from their home ha ha :smiley: and it really was a "scary station ;)

Kakan said:
Thanx yeah the digitalcamera I borrowed worked (y)

yeah you have a lot of fun names on dart station and everything....my classmates went wrong with the dart the first day ha ha...the came to Scarrys....far away from their home ha ha :smiley:  and it really was a "scary station  ;)
[post="1142324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I can imagine - things are alot less scary in my part of the country. That has alot to do with the fact that Cork is being built up alot lately :cool: - You certainly did master that digital camera :D

Don't know if you're around Fionabeam but i just wanted to say Hi and I hope ur doing well. Miss u loads. :hug:

Sorry Stuckonalias the Internet has been acting funny so I haven't been to get on. :cry: I've been so lonely! ( I'm grand now, because I have my internet back :smiley: )
I am doing fine, by the way. :cool: I have started writing af fanfic (not an Alias one though, it's an Angel one) It's really wierd, because I have been planning on writing an Alias one for a long time, but one just pooped into my head last night. :blink: The fact is aswell I am not a writer so it's all fraeky!

The Munster match I went to was so good I got to see Stringer and O Gara ect. It was so much fun! :D I didn't get any autographs though, because, I didn't feel like swarming the players like a pack of bees, just after they had finished the match.

I don't think I have anything else of great importance to say. (Even what I sayed wasn't important either) Hope your well. See ya soon ^_^

P.S. America get to see the new Alias tonight. :cry: I wish I lived in America now. :lol:

US gets season 4 tonight-life is so unfair!!!!! :jawdrop:

Trip to America anyone?? I wish!!

We'll just have to support ourselves with Jen Garner's Elektra-January 14th -it's just not the same -_-

More than unfair DarthSloane...try criminal

Hey Fionabeam :hug: good to know ur doing ok. you had me worried big time. if you ever want to chat i'm usually on msn messenger - open invite. Just check my profile.
My internet connection sucks lately also I'm thisclost to changing from Eircom.
Glad to hear u enjoyed the Munster match - i knew you would. that's cool that ur writing an Angel fic - r you gonna post it on this forum...i'd love to read it :smiley:
Oh and just so u know everthing u say is important to me... :console:

;) Don't worry about Alias, leave it to me. i'll try to not let u down

ETA: :hi: Hi to Kakan wherever u are

Thanks big time Stuckonalias glad to know you have my back! :D
I will probably put my fic up in fanfiction.net, but it is taking me forever to write so you might be waiting awhile. It's a more Wesley/Faith fic so alot of people won't like it. Not that I really care. ^_^
Well I better get back to writing because I want to put up the first chapter tonight if thats possible. :smiley:

Okay I am officially dying to see Alias season 4!!!

I just found this secret web site :D

It's an official site

ABC TV Shows, Specials & Movies

It's really good. It's got some sort of exclusive log in thing which I don't know how to enter cause there's no register option??

But if you right click on the big APO symbol you'll see options, select play and it gives a really cool clip in which new CIA director Hayden Chase gives Sydney her new assignment-not a big spoiler guys-worth watching!!!

It's really neat, go watch it!!

If you get into the page with the exclusive clip. There will be another APO symbol, right click again, select play and it will open up a page with loads of cast interviews!!

repeat the right click thing, select play to get photo galleries
again to get icons, posters, it goes on!!
I'm gonna keep looking now and it dosn't spoil it!!

Really cool site guys, go look NOW!! :lol:

Okay figured out the log in thing, dosn't make any difference though.

But it's user id: amytippen
password: protection

thanks to gator at alias-media.com for the details!! :D

Back