Irish

Interviews(not clip) on authorisedpersonnelonly.net with Mia Maestro give little details away about what syd+gang r doing in season 4!

Little, very, just names and the new boss..but didn't want to spoil anything if ya don't want guys!
I watched them and thought it was pretty low clearence intel.

Hi guys
How are we all holding up, without being able to see season4? I have managed to keep myself away from the spoilers and any intel on season4 for know. :thinking:
I have no real news other than I probably will be on the internet vary rarely, because I got school. :angry:
So any news?
It's very quiet in here. :confused:

Counting the days until I can get my hands on season 4-by any means possible!! :D
Forget waiting for Bravo. Oh-no. :angelic: The search begins. Wish me luck.

stuckonalias said:
More than unfair DarthSloane...try criminal

Hey Fionabeam :hug: good to know ur doing ok. you had me worried big time. if you ever want to chat i'm usually on msn messenger - open invite. Just check my profile.
My internet connection sucks lately also I'm thisclost to changing from Eircom.
Glad to hear u enjoyed the Munster match - i knew you would. that's cool that ur writing an Angel fic - r you gonna post it on this forum...i'd love to read it :smiley:
Oh and just so u know everthing u say is important to me... :console:

;) Don't worry about Alias, leave it to me. i'll try to not let u down

ETA: :hi: Hi to Kakan wherever u are
[post="1145329"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi I´m here with some more Ireland pics if you want to see=)

Belfast

IMGP1090.jpg

S:t Stephen´s park, in Dublin

IMGP1139.jpg

The house I lived in...in Dublin(Kilbarrack)

IMGP1140.jpg

Kilmainham Goal in Dublin

IMGP1106.jpg

My (American) teacher in the bus on the way to Newgrange

IMGP1028.jpg

Newgrange

IMGP1035.jpg

Hey Kakan

Nice pictures. (Even though I don't know half of these places) :lol:
I'm going to have to travel around Ireland a bit before I decide to head off to America (hopefully) :rolleyes:
How come your teacher was American? Just curious.

Fionabeam said:
Hey Kakan

Nice pictures. (Even though I don't know half of these places) :lol:
I'm going to have to travel around Ireland a bit before I decide to head off to America (hopefully) :rolleyes:
How come your teacher was American? Just curious.
[post="1158644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanx=))

yeah that´s sounds great;)

Well,she found our other teacher Arne(but he is Swedish) in th US and she followed him back to Sweden..and got married here. They are very cute and nice together...=))

Kakan said:
Well,she found our other teacher Arne(but he is Swedish) in th US and she followed him back to Sweden..and got married here. They are very cute and nice together...=))
[post="1158910"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
awww ... that is one cute story :blush:

Hey Fionabeam i think you're as bad as me about not touring Ireland :lol: - ur thinkin about headin to the US...thats cool ... i hope to someday also ... i think i would like to live on the East Coast.

Hey Stuckonalias.
Yeah I hope to get to America eventually, but I am going to live around California though. :D Even though i have been told to live in San Diego aswell. (maybe I will have a house in both places and 1 in Ireland) :lol:

I think the hot weather in Caliornia would probably kill me .... I think I've lived in Ireland too long :lol: I heard that San Diego was a great place to live so that sounds like a cool choice...no matter where I go though Ireland will always be home to me.

I know what you mean. I really can't wait to leave here, but Ireland will always be my home too. Even whan I'm a millonaire and have a house in every single country. :D
How are we all holding up without having any Alias? :thinking: I am really tempted to read the episode guides, but for now I'm still holding out strong. Even though i do look at all the sreen captures, but thats different.*cough*
Anyways i have no news. My life is utterly boring.
Talk to all soon
-Fionabeam ^_^

Hiya guys!!
Sorry haven't posted lately-been really busy at college :smiley:
It's great fun :D

But the most amazing thing happened to me-ALIAS SEASON 4
I just bought it on E-Bay :woot:

First four episodes are mine :jawdrop:

I'm so excited!!

Go to E-Bay.co.uk Irish fans, wait no longer, and tell only your best buddies ^_^

Of course it's amasing! It's Alias :D Which explains eveything. I just hope i get to see all of Alias before my exams start (doubtful) :(
Glad to hear you think it's so good though. ^_^

Hey I'm not Irish (sorry), I'm American. But I have Irish roots (like basically half of America), which would account for my super pale skin. (I don't tan AT ALL, I burn and then it sort of tans, but yeah...) I forget who it was but on my mom's side, my great great grandfather or something like that in the early 1900s decided to leave the potato farm in Ireland and come over to NYC on a boat. And just stayed here and the family spread so yeah... So yeah I'm half Irish descent, but I'm not a "real" Irish, meaning I don't live in Ireland and I don't have the accent.
But I went to Dublin last year in 2004 and I was there for St. Patrick's Day and I really liked it. You guys are really nice (even though you have a reputation for drinking a little too much but thats ok ;) )

Oh btw I live in NY and I'm a girl and my real name is Amelie (umm I'm half French too)
What Alias season are you guys up too? Here the 4th season just started and it's really good. Sorry if you're still stuck in the sucky 3rd season :(

Hi Amelie
That so cool that you have Irish roots. Sorry to hear you get sun burn't easilyand don't tan, I have the same problem. :angry:
Thanks for the compliment about Irish people being nice ^_^ (I was in America once and I can say you are very nice people too. i also plan on going back someday.) and we don't drink that much :ermm: *cough* :lol:
We don't have any Alias on tv in Ireland right now. We have seen season 3 already, but we have to wait until April to see season 4! :(
I hope your enjoying season 4, maybe I will sneak off to America just so i can see Alias. :D

<Hi Shotgun>,(cool name by the way), (y)
Always nice to know their are more Irish Alias fans out there. (Feels like I'm the only one sometimes)
I can't wait to see season 4. It's going to be great. At last I won't be tempted by reading the episodes on the internet. Or else I will be more tempted to find out what happens next in Alias. :blink: *chanting to herself* "I just have to wait for sunday to come" ^_^

yep always nice to see another irish fan , doesnt seem to many does there?

no no no dont spoil season 4 on yourself, ive fought the temptation...except the code names ^_^

3 hours on sunday yeeeha (y) , which part of Ireland you come from?

No I'm afraid there aren't alot of Irish fans out there unfortunatley. :( (but I'm sure there are more out there somewhere, i just have to find them) :lol:
The temptation is getting easier to ignore the closer i get to Sunday, so hopefully I won't do anything stupid. ^_^ I do know about a few guest stars who will be in a few eps, but I think most them, so i'm not too bad.
I living in West Cork in a nice *cough* little town. Well I can't complain too much about it, it's not that bad, just boring. Whats Dublin like? I've been there twice and it's huge. :D

Back