Irreconcilable Differences

aww :( i´m so sad syd miscarried but jessica the litle sneaky is going to put lauren bright red with her words i love it (y) :smiley: :D
thanks for the pm :smiley: please update soon :angelic: :rolleyes:

“Okay, well…how’s this? Do you ever think about what would have happened if I hadn’t miscarried?” Sydney asked him sadly.

“I think about it every day” Vaughn admitted.

“What do you see having happened?” Sydney asked him.

“We’d probably be together right now, with a fourth child, happy…living at home…your home…Jess wouldn’t hate us like she does and we’d all be happy” Vaughn told her quietly.

“Me too” Sydney whispered before she turned and walked out the door.

:cry:

“Oh, well, I guess your mother’s new dilemma is much more important than me right now, tell him I love him will you doll?” Lauren asked her, an obvious twitch of anger in her voice.

What's Syd's dilemma? What the hell? :(

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

;)

sexcivaughn14 said:
...school starts again today
[post="1199855"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:grad: uh oh, that can´t be good for your muse or at least your free time.
well i hope you still find time to update...........and if it takes some time, well i heard TV isn´t that bad at all-some times. but i would prefer reading your stories :smiley: .
lol suzy

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANNOUNCEMENT...</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
There will be NO chapters until Monday....
</span>

Dedicated to ASHLEY!! you rock sweetie:smiley: love ya

Chapter 5

About 20 minutes after Jessica had spoken to Lauren, she received another phone call this time, it was someone she actually looked forward to hearing from.

“Hey babe” Nick’s familiar voice sounded through the phone.

“Hey you” She smiled as she pressed speaker on her phone and sat back down on her bed.

“still at the dads?” he asked her.

“yeah, there out though, getting stuff for dinner or something” Jessica explained.

“so your alone?” Nick asked her.

“yes I am, but not for long, they’ve been gone for like 45 minutes and dad said he’d only be an hour” Jessica told him.

“I see, so, when do I meet ‘the dad’?” Nick laughed.

“Whenever you decide you want to die” Jessica laughed.

“That’s reassuring” Nick told her.

“I thought so” Jessica told him as she heard noises from downstairs “sounds like there home” she sighed.

“does that mean you have to go?” Nick asked her.

“Nah, I’m mad at him anyway so I can stay up here as long as I want, and any important calls he gets are either on his business line or his cell phone” Jessica told him.

“Well, I guess that’s good for me” Nick told her.

“I guess it is. So, how was your day?” Jessica asked him happily.

“It was good but I have to go babe, dinner is being served and you know my mom, so I’ll call you later?” Nick asked her apologetically

“How about you stop by later?” Jessica suggested.

“Yeah, sure, um…lets say around 9?” Nick told her.

“Sounds great, I’ll see you then” Jessica smiled as she hung the phone up and walked happily downstairs to see her dad and her siblings throwing flour at each other in the kitchen. She couldn’t help but laugh “what in gods name are you doing?” she asked them with a smile.

“Is that a smile I just saw Jess?” Vaughn laughed as he flicked some flour in her direction.

“No” Jessica smiled as she too took some flour on her fingers and rubbed it in her father’s hair.

“Hey!” Vaughn laughed.

After about 20 minutes of throwing and rubbing flour all over the place they finally decided that they had made enough of a mess for the evening and decided to actually make the pizza.

“Oh my god, Kris you have flour all over you, go have a shower!” Jessica laughed.

“Do I have to?” he moaned.

“Yes, you do, you smell terrible Kris” Vaughn told him.

Jessica and Morgan both had to cover their mouths to keep from laughing.

“Psht, you suck dad” Kris laughed and then walked upstairs to the bathroom where they then heard the shower begin to run.

“So, what did you do while we were gone Jess?” Morgan asked her sweetly, knowing the answer.

“Well…Nick called, that was about it” Jessica smiled angelically.

“Really, now how is Nick?” Vaughn asked protectively.

“Nick is great…in fact you’ll finally get to meet him” Jessica smiled.

“Will I now?” Vaughn asked her and raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, he’s coming over tonight, assuming that’s alright with you?” Jessica asked him.

“If you’ve already invited him then I guess I don’t have a choice do I?” Vaughn shot back.

“Daddy, PLEASE?” Jessica pleaded.

“Yeah, he can, but he’s out by 1 ok?” Vaughn told her. “And I reserve the right to walk into your bedroom at any given time”

“You won’t abuse that privilege will you?” Jessica asked him.

“No, but I will abuse him if he does anything to piss me off” Vaughn assured him.

“Be nice Daddy!” Jessica warned him.

“I will, assuming he doesn’t piss me off, you’ve been forewarned Jess” Vaughn told her.

“ok, ok, I get it…keep the clothes ON” Jessica smiled.

“That’s the right idea…your not as dumb as you look are you?” Vaughn joked.

“I bare a striking resemblance to mom, should I tell her you think she’s dumb?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

“Your mother is one of the smartest, most beautiful people I have ever met Jess” Vaughn told her with a smile. “I was lucky to have ever had her love me”

“Well, she still does” Jessica told him before grabbing her IPod and running back up the stairs.

PM LIST

stealthy
syd_vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias_Rocks_87
vaughnsgurl4lf
IwantRome
trinity_gc
~VartansGirl~
LaurenRachael
KAliasGirl