I knew Michael had a plan up his sleve
It's cause he is such a romantic guy
Weiss is funny
I love him!
I'm glad Nadia will be there for Sydney so easily
They are so supportive of eachother
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Okay Vaughan needs to really work some magic cos he is in so much trouble right now. If Nadia doesn't kick his ass then Syd will, broken legs or no broken legs.

So is it only the epilogue to go now? That is so sad I really enjoy this fic. Can you pm me when you update though?

Really... he has to have like the best Valentine's day ever lined up.... is he going to propose again? it might be too soon though. I wish I knew what you had planned. great chapters though and I am so looking forward to the rest. Bring it on

Michael's plan had better be fantastic!! Sydney could kill him right now. I am talking dozens of roses, a ride around central park in a horse drawn carriage , diamonds and rubies and champagne good. Maybe even a romantic cruise good.
Thanks for the PM

I think Michael will see some of that romance shoved back in his face. That is mean no matter what romantic thing he has planned.

Thanks for the pm.

He better be planning something good!!

If he doesn't, I'll be there to watch Syd shove that candle up his ass :smiley:

I'll clap too.

Poor Syddddddd :cry:

Post more soon!

xo laur :Prop:

I know Vaughn has something really romatic planned etc. and that is great, but it really hurt Syd!
I hope it all turns out good for Vaughn's sake.
Weiss is soo funny. :lol:
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

:love: whats gonna be at the house when she goes back? hm...?
i hope its good, Carolyn... i'm kinda wanting to disfigure his precious face right now... :thinking: :Ph34r:

make it good!!! :smiley:

~stephy :angelnot:

I knew that the plan had something romantic. Vaughn isn't that much of jerk to get her to move out on Vday.
I just feel so sorry for Sydney, not knowing this is just part of a romantic plan.
And the whole talk with Eric...the candles shoved up his ass...:rotflmao:
And the ending...he bought two boxes.... 😆
Thanks for the PM and update. I can't wait for more. :hug:

Riley xoxo

Back