Irreconcilable Differences

caro!!! i am sorry that i just reviewed today, but i finally caught up! i feel rather guilty for not replying, but, i would just like to say that i really enjoyed reading this fic. it was very original! and i have to congratulate you for that. thanks a lot caro!!!!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I just read this fic in one sitting and all i have is adoration for you. :hug:. I am so sad that i didn't read it when it was originally posted but now I have and let me tell you it was absolutely wonderful. I loved everything about it. You made me cry at various times...good tears though.:cry:. You are an insanely talented writer!!! im currently reading your fic Foolish Ways and it is just as AMAZING. gosh...where did you get this talent!?!?!

thanks for writing this fic. i LOVED it!

-kait
</span>

AWESOME!! this is really good!!

such a sweet ending! couldn;t have finised it better.
glad they finally got bak together.
funny how Jess and Nick got together... (thinking of J. Simpson... lol)
haha. love it!

hey this fic is awesome although i was very sad in the beginning when they were still divorced...I am exhilarated that they once again found each other!! :D :cool: :rolleyes:

You know as the saying goes "we'll find each other...we always find each other" :smiley:

wow! Beautiful fic! ;)

keep up the good work!!! ^_^

aliasaddict (esp. s/v and sam/chris)

Back