Irreconcilable Differences

Darnit. Jessica is like standing up for herself. Go Jess! I'm happy because I want to know what really happened. *cough* But this was well written and I can't wait for. This was EXTREMELY well written...as always Caro! :hug: Thanx for the PM.

Riley xoxo

Hope Jess can finally pry some answeres out of them ... that was great ... I would never talk that way to my dad tho ... Syd seems mad ... yeah lets get rid of the cow (what chapter is that exactly???) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Caro!! How many more stories are you gonna start?!? It doesn't matter cuz they are alls oo good!! This is my favorite behind Hockey Mom!! Its gsoo good..I have this idea that the whole break up is just a cover b/c Vaughn was assigned to marrry Lauren b/c they konw about her!! Hahah!! I bet i'm right!! Yes!!

Can i get a pm?

Thanks!!

This rocks!!

I love it!!

Update soon so we can all see how right i am!! HAHA I'm full of myself!!

~K*E*L*S~

Way to go Syd
But I dont blame Jessica for acting the way she did
I probably would have done the same thing when I was her age
Although, I think if I would have cursed in front of my mom, she would have killed me
My dad, not so much, but my mom, oh boy
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please
Hey, PS, when is your break over?

i'm confused... they love each other, but michael chose lauren over syd? i think i am with jess here, i want answers... please update soon and thanks for the pm

God. You're like a writing machine. A kickass writing machine. That always producing AMAZING fics! Geez, I'm so addicted right now, I need a twelve-step program! So GREAT! More soon please? Please? ... And can I get a PM? Later...

- Gwen

Jessica has a nice potty mouth! No wonder her parents are upset. Thos should be good.
What page is the WP on? I want to see it. You have me curious about it.
Thanks for the PM

awesome caro, cant wait for the chat!!!! hehe lauren is a *h**e!! that was classic!!
thanks for the pm!!

go jess! but she was told! haha! soz

omg i really am dying to know why they split up! god its killing me. help!

update soon! thanks!

luv Em

the WP is on the first page. i'm going to repost it now that i have a photobucket so it wont suck up janets bandwidth...it'll suck up mine

i love all this yelling and the fact that they are not perfect parents. pretty autentic family situation!
love it..
suzy

Back