Irreconcilable Differences

OOO
Jess is evil
Smart girl though
If she wants to get her parents together, she has to start by breaking up Lauren and her dad
It was a good lie too
She could get into her parent's buisness
I'm sad that they broke up because of a miscarriage
Thats really wierd
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Hehehe, i love spoilers...the spoilers told me what happened..but i want them to get back together...I trust you Caro....I trust you. *sigh* Great chappy and I realize how much i act like Jessica...:lol: :mellow: But anyways...:rolleyes: Thanx for the PM and update it roxed my sox. :lol: Keep writing and update soon! ;)

Riley xoxo :hug:

So glad Jessica lied to Lauren. Way to go! Hope it works and she and Vaughn break up. So sad about the miscarriage but , breaking up seems a bit of an over reaction don't you think? I know it is difficult and sad and terrible, but getting a divorce? Seems like there is more to their story that.
Thanks for the PM

miscarriage..?? :( geez i hate lauren!! im so glad jess lied to her!!
i hope we find out more in the next chapter!!
thanks for the pm!!

omg thats sad that she miscarried. but i cant understand how that caused them to split their still in love but ooo to confusing!
u luv jess she so kool! i hope they all realise they have to get their parents back together! that be kool!

luv Em

jess is mean! but i love it. she could be mean to lauren all she want. but i'm confused, michael and syd divorced because syd miscarried? why is that? i mean the last thing you should do when your wife miscarried is to divorce her. i mean having a miscarriage is horrible. too bad though. please update soon and thanks for the pm

Don't know why I haven't read this before now, but I finally did and I love it. Can't wait for the chapter where Vaughn breaks up with Lauren. Jess was right.. she is a w**re.

Please PM me when you update. I love all your stories.

Thanks.

sparklingrainbow said:
jess is mean! but i love it. she could be mean to lauren all she want. but i'm confused, michael and syd divorced because syd miscarried? why is that? i mean the last thing you should do when your wife miscarried is to divorce her. i mean having a miscarriage is horrible. too bad though. please update soon and thanks for the pm
[post="1199767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

exactly what i keep wondering about.
so caro, what secret do you have waiting for us???? :D
suzy

Back