Irreconcilable Differences

sexcivaughn14 said:
the WP is on the first page. i'm going to repost it now that i have a photobucket so it wont suck up janets bandwidth...it'll suck up mine
[post="1194748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well yea but it doesnt suck up that much bandwith
its just with me hosting my sigs, shelbys sigs, carries sigs, ash's sigs/av, ur sig av and everyoens wallpapers :blink: it tends to add up

lauren is a *h**e
me likes! :P

and OMG GO JESS! you're standing up for yourself!

that was en evil cliffy :D but knowing you, i should probably get used to them

ok you're still nuts, you have so many fics but we love you! :love:

luv juju :harp:

“Don’t use me as an excuse in why your marriage failed dad, I refuse to be a pawn in this game! I am not the reason you and mom didn’t make it, Kris isn’t the reason, Morgan isn’t the reason, that *h**e who lives here is the f*cking reason!” Jessica shouted!

:jawdrop: ooo so i take it she doesn't like Lauren then? :eyebrow: :P

“I’m calling your mom, she’ll be over in about 10 minutes, put the junk food away and grab some celery” Vaughn told them.

😆 haha hiding the junk food! that's funny!! :lol:

thanks for the pm!! ^_^

:eek:ldhi:
I LOVE your story !!! :woot:

I can't believe Sydney and Vaughn are divorced :blink: I hope there is a good reason to explain that ... And I want to know it soon, very soon :whistle:

I hope they will recover together pretty soon !

Can I get a pm ?

Chapter 4

“Excuse me?” Jessica looked her mother up and down.

“Don’t give me that attitude Jessica, your father told me what you said” Sydney told her.

“Sorry mom, but it’s true. You two can’t say that you had ‘irreconcilable differences’ and that you were protecting us forever. Sooner or later you’re going to have to tell us why the hell you split up” Jessica told her with a shrug.

“We do not owe you any explanations Jessica, things didn’t work out, and you have no idea how sorry I am that you happened to have gotten caught in the crossfire of a divorce, but it happened and we cannot change that, however, it has been almost 3 years since your father and I split up, you need to deal with the fact that we are not getting back together” Sydney told her.

“No mom! You’re not sorry; if you were sorry you wouldn’t be pretending not to love each other!” Jessica shouted and ran back upstairs to her room.

“Jess!” Sydney called after her. She let out a long sigh as the bedroom door slammed shut. “Is this all our fault?” she sighed.

“No Sydney, it’s not our fault. I mean…I guess Kris and Morgan are going to start hating us soon too. Sydney, it’s not our fault, things didn’t work out…we can’t change that now” Vaughn told her.

“Do you ever wonder what would have happened it…well…it hadn’t happened?” Sydney asked him sadly.

“It?” Vaughn asked her.

“You know what I’m talking about Michael” Sydney looked at him.

“I don’t want to call what happened ‘it’” Vaughn told her.

“Okay, well…how’s this? Do you ever think about what would have happened if I hadn’t miscarried?” Sydney asked him sadly.

“I think about it every day” Vaughn admitted.

“What do you see having happened?” Sydney asked him.

“We’d probably be together right now, with a fourth child, happy…living at home…your home…Jess wouldn’t hate us like she does and we’d all be happy” Vaughn told her quietly.

“Me too” Sydney whispered before she turned and walked out the door.

Vaughn sighed as he heard Sydney’s footsteps walk out the door and the door click behind her, he figured that he really needed to talk to Jessica but knew she wouldn’t want to hear from him tonight.

“Kris, Morgan, come downstairs” Vaughn shouted.

“Okay dad, what’s up?” Kris asked as he came downstairs and his sister followed a minute after him.

“We’re going to the grocery store and we’re going to get some food so we can make pizza” Vaughn told them.

“Why are we making pizza?” Morgan asked him

“Because, you’re sister likes pizza” Vaughn explained.

“So you and mom pissed Jess off and are trying to win her love by making her pizza?” Kris asked him.

“Don’t use that word in my house. And essentially, yes” Vaughn told him as he grabbed his keys.

“You’re weird” Morgan muttered.

“Tell me about it, but let’s go, grab your coats, it’s cold” Vaughn told them as he grabbed his leather jacket.

“Okay, okay” Kris and Morgan muttered as they grabbed their coats.

“Go, meet me in the front lobby, I’m going to tell Jess that we’ll be back in an hour” Vaughn told them.

“okay” Morgan smiled and pushed the elevator button that was directly at their apartment’s level.

“Don’t leave the building guys!” Vaughn told them seriously, “I do not want you going out and playing in rush hour traffic in New York City”

“we know dad” Kris shouted as the elevator door closed and Vaughn ran up the stairs two at a time to Jessica’s room and knocked lightly.

“Go away” she shouted.

“Jess, we’re going to the store, we’ll be back in about an hour ok?” Vaughn told her.

“Whatever, I don’t care” Jessica told him and continued to cry into her pillow.

Vaughn, Kris and Morgan had been gone for about an hour when the phone rang, Jessica lazily got out of her bed and answered it.

“Hello?” she muttered.

“Jessica, darling is that you?” the, oh so annoying sound of Lauren Reed, her father’s girlfriends voice answered.

“Yeah, its me” Jessica told her.

“I didn’t realize you would be here so soon. Anyway, is your father there?” Lauren asked in her fake British accent.

“Actually Lauren, he’s talking to my mom right now” Jessica lied with a smile.

“On his cell?” Lauren asked.

“No, dad called her over, said they had something important to discuss, they’ve been down there for about 2 hours now. It seems serious” Jessica lied to her.

“Oh, well, I guess your mother’s new dilemma is much more important than me right now, tell him I love him will you doll?” Lauren asked her, an obvious twitch of anger in her voice.

“If I’m still awake when mom leaves, I’ll be sure to, tootles” Jessica smiled as she hung up the phone and burst out laughing into her pillow

PM LIST

stealthy
syd_vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias_Rocks_87
vaughnsgurl4lf
IwantRome
trinity_gc
~VartansGirl~
LaurenRachael
KAliasGirl
deranged_girl
alwazabrat
aliasdancer007
helpleessromantic
rileylovesalias
wanttobew/mv
dsracing99
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Vaughnlover15
gucci_94
broe4ever929
SydneyVaughn47
Jen-Jen
secret_agent_angel
Nancy O
blue_bird
superspy
fire*N*ice
emmy_D
sparklingrainbow
berry_kyoote_spy88
msu_ruby
sabbiee_co
mightylittleone
aliasmaniac7723
Meggy

Hehe just beat the PM ... cant believ they solit up because she misscarried ... there has to be more to it ... hehe love Jess so evil but of go good at the same time ... that was great ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Haha!! I didn't see that coming...i thought it was going to involve lauren, nota miscarriage...wow!! Wanna know more about that...

Jess at the end, that's something i would do!! WAY TO GO!! I hope she gets her parents back set up, cuz its not good when you have 30-some hard core S/V shippers and they're not together..not good at all..

Hehe

Awesome update

Updte soon!!

Thanks

Kels

Great chapter! And did I mention how much Jess is my favorite right now? lol I cant wait for the next chapter, PLEASE update soon! :D thanks for the pm.

Great chapter!!!
Is Jess trying to split up Vaughn and Lauren?! I hope she is!! lol
Thanks for the PM
UPdate soon!!

xO Laur

Back