Irreconcilable Differences

I really want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
I enjoyed reading every single chapter because each and every time you made me more curious to find out what the next chapter was about.
The fact that you slowly let us find out about the real reason they parted was very good. In that way you kept our attention :smiley:
I also loved the way you worked out their characters and feelings.
You really did a great job with this and I wish you all the luck in every other story you're still about to write.

Lots of love and appreciation from Patricia a.k.a Trish :D

Ms.MichaelVaughn said:
I really want to thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
I enjoyed reading every single chapter because each and every time you made me more curious to find out what the next chapter was about.
The fact that you slowly let us find out about the real reason they parted was very good. In that way you kept our attention :smiley:
I also loved the way you worked out their characters and feelings.
You really did a great job with this and I wish you all the luck in every other story you're still about to write.

Lots of love and appreciation from Patricia a.k.a Trish :D

[post="1347509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

aww! you just made me cry

Thatr was great ... awww I'm sad its over ... hehe love jelous Vaughn hehe ... Syds so bad she did that one porpous ... love Michaels suprise ... thanks for the PM ... still cant believe its over.

Wonderful job. He really surprised her didn't he? I loved every word of it. Loved the epilogue too. Four Grandchildren? Wow. Thanks for the PM

Carolyn, that was so sweet. I really liked how Sydney's heart was dropping farther and farther until she finally got up the house and realized it was all a big V-Day surprise. :love:
And they got remarried. :smiley: It's just so perfect. *hehe*
And Nick and Jess got married! :jump:
Such a wonderful happy ending. :D
Thanks for the PM and the wonderful story. :smiley: :hug:

Riley xoxo

The End?
Are you serious?
It can't end!
I don't want it to!
The last chapters were great though
I loved them
I loved that they got remarried
I love that they are so happy!
Can you please make a sequel?
Please?
Thanks for the PM
Thanks for sharing this with us!

:cry:
That was just sooooo good!!!!
I'm so sad it's the last one though! (n)
But at least there was a happy ending!
Vaughn was just soo sweet to Sydney. :2love:
It was just a perfect end to a perfect fic! :D
Thanx for the pm and such a wonderful story! :hug:

Wow. That was such a great story. :notworthy:
One of the best i've read.
:eek:scar:
I loved it.
Im sad that its over.
I'm in denial. It can be over!!! 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 :cry:
Such a great story and an amazing ending :love:
Thanks for all the pm's.
Pm me if your start a new story anytime soon.

That was totally good. the ending was perfect, the song was perfect, everything was PERFECT. sydney got hurt for a reason, and it brought them back together. THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER! and im totally going to miss it. thanks for posting one of the best fics ever!

xoxo~Jen

Oh no, thats the end!! OMG that was so awesome caro! I loved every second!! Well done! Thanks for all the pm's!!

:jawdrop: omg, i can't believe it's over
that was sooo great :angelic:
:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

i loved it :love: :love: :love:

I just finished reading this and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.
They all had been through so much but in the end it made them stronger.
:D :D
And that was the perfect ending to it. :love:
:surf:

:jawdrop: WOW that story was absolutely amazing. I had tears in my eyes in a few chapters. This was so great!!! I can't believe its over. :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Back