Is Alias Really Over, I Mean Is This The Last And Final Series

I am upto Horizon, and well theres been a long annoying pause, however is this really the last ever series like Alias after this will not exist, and new episodes will never be made again (after the series finale). I keep reading and reading everywhere Alias finale, cancelled, not making anymore episodes but I have no idea what is going on, is this just the series finale or is it really the end of Alias.

Yes, this season will be the last for Alias as a TV show for sure. :( Whether it's going to be created into a movie or not, I don't know. There has been some talk about it, but nothing real serious. Anyway, after The Horizon, there are only 8 more episodes of Alias left, and they will begin airing (atleast, where I live) on Wednesday, April 19th, 2006. There will be no more episodes after these upcoming 8 air on TV, so it will be the end of the series. The series finale will air on Monday, May 22nd, 2006. After that day, no more Alias on TV. :cry:

damn just read a topic and found out, guess it is the end, it is a shame to be honest, I never got into lost and people said it was realistic. OMG how a plane crashes and all that happens is realistic compared to Alias, either way, Alias was really really inportant to me but I remember I felt all miserable when friends, and sex and the city finished, hmm but except for desperate housewives I dont really watch anything, oh well bye bye TV. damn I really feel miserable, this is not good, omg my cv even says "one of the main reasons I am moving to the staes is so I can watch Alias before europe" however the ending of it might be truly amazing so I will enjoy it till the last min :D.

Back