Season 5 Is Anyone Else Excited About Sark?

I was watching last night, and HOLY Cow Batman.. Sark! I have to admit deep down that I sort of like Sark. He's always been a bad guy from the begining. I think every girl wants a bad boy and doesnt want to admit that. I just hope that he burns Slone. Ok so you'll have to overlook me, I hate Slone I have from the start I think it's time he gets what is comming to him! :Ph34r:

I love Sark! But I was kinda not paying attention. I saw Sloane next to the candles and then Sark a few seconds later. Did I miss anything important?

Slone used the book, to contact Sark. Remember he sent Peyton after that book? That was the old way he used to get in contact with Sark I think.

well, since they showed his name as a guest star, and never saw him, once they showed Sloane in the church ... and then the man stood up, I said "thats Sark" ... how the heck? then I asked ... he may be "the cardinal" ??? any thoughts

I wouldn't say the cardinal. I agree with carolinaspy, from what the caretaker said after Peyton got the book its pretty clear that Sloane contacted him.

I' pretty excited too. I was just thinkng lately that this season is seriously lacking a big SARK ATTACK, and wouldn't you know... David Anders in the credits! Wow, I was so happy, and I totally loved how they made him appear at the end.

yeah, i was DEFENITELY excited abotu sark
i juss abotu jumped out of my seat in excitment!
i mean, im not a sarkney fan, but sark is juss plain awesome!
im gald to c him back at teh end, i wonder what role hell play

Back