Is anyone out there?

Chanoey

Cadet
Ive been trying to find out what people think about Alias season 5 but i have had no such luck. Is there anyone willing to comment?

Ive not seen any eps from season 5 but i did watch the finale of season 4 yesterday on dvd and....WOW! What a cliffhanger! However, I dont think season 4 has been as good as the others. Anyone like to comment on season 4, as well?

No spoilers, please.
Thanks to all.

I've found season 5 to be a dissapointment. The season 4 finale was good but in MY opinin they didn't do a good job with the aswer to it.

At first I saw Season 5 as a bit lackluster but over the past few weeks it has gotten a lot a lot a lot better i must say, and I'm so excited for the rest of the season. I agree that Season 4's finale was a fantastic jaw dropping cliffhanger that in my opinion could easily go head to head with the Season 2 cliffhanger as the best Alias cliffhanger ever. Just like Season 2's cliffhanger I don' think Season 4's was properly answered. The way Sydney's two year gap and the way Vaughn's shocking revelation were played out were both quit...dissapointing. It's as if the writers knew exactly what to do to shock the living hell out of us with their cliffhangers, but they had no idea how to keep it going and howto answer it in a good way.

With the exception of a few minor details I liked Season 4. After reinventing itself for like the third time I think that Season 4 was just right for the specific reinvention they did. Of course it wasn't as good as previous season's but I highly doubt the show could ever amount to THAT ever again (Unless JJ got his arse back to LA full time, wh ich again is doubtful). Like I said Season 4's cliffhanger was unexpected after a season like 4 was that kind of jaw dropping cliffhanger was abit unexpected. I don't think I've screamd and freakedout so much at 11pm at night before!!

Like I said Season 5 began with quite the lackluster quality to it, but with episodes similar to the past few weeks a visable change in the quality and story is showing itself and I'm starting to like it. With next weeks episode (The Horizon) looking to be really good and the birth of the baby and Episode 100 just around the corner I'm so excited for the rest of the season!!

I think the season 4 finales was one of the best and was just like :jawdrop:

Season 5 has been... acceptable but i think its lacking something, its been full of sad moments that make me cry :cry: and not enough s/v moments.... i miss vaughn!

I am enjoying season 5 and the new characters. I like that Sydney is taking Rachel under her "wing" and being her handler. I think it works. Yes, it was a little slow building up to all of the action going on now...but I think what is going on has the makings of being a great season.

But if Season 5 is going to be a success, that will depend on the return of a specific character.

Season Five started out with quite a bang! The first episode, called "Prophet Five," was both exciting and depressing :( Alias kinda took a turn for the worse for a few episodes and was fairly uneven. The introduction of Agent Grace and the departure of Weiss were both not handled well. However, recent turns in the plot (umm... freaking Irina is back) along with two new and now actually interesting characters, Rachel and Renee, Alias is back on its feet. I liked the beginning of this season more than the beginnings of seasons 3 and 4, and right now, I'd say this season is overall on par with season 4, maybe even a notch higher ;)

I thought Season 5 was alright, though some new characters were kind of :rolleyes: but it wasnt all bad, also the season 4 finale was cool, it reminded me of a Resident Evil type thing.

Back