Is Anyone Wearing Thin with American Idol?

Redrum

Cadet
I don't care for it, and to be honest, I'm sick of hearing about it. Yeah, it's a bunch of singers showing off what they got, but I really think it's over-hyped. I mean, they started making Barbie American Idol dolls; that's a little creepy! I think it's a good idea to show off your singing talent, but I just think American Idol should take a break right now, or at least, stop making it as big a deal as everyone treats it to be.

I know, everyone is going to hate me now. :\

I am. Last season was nice. This season sucked. I couldn't watch the first episode without wanting to throw up. The American Idol from the first few seasons were great. I find Australian Idol better than most idol shows out there.

I really like the show alot. I like music, so I love hearing people perform. Some of them are pretty funny too. Some people are horrible singers too, so it is fun to watch them compete and perform.

I am their biggest fan! I love the show alot and I have always watched it from the beginning. It is entertaining and pretty funny too.

It's overrated. I've only heard a handful(a very small one at that) of the winners actually make a career out of it. If I remember correctly that guy named "Rubin" or something made an album or two but after that... nothing. It's lost it's point really.

Back