Season 5 Is Dixon head of the Covenenant?

michy

Cadet
I was looking through a recent copy of People magazine. In it is a picture of Sydney with the "goodies" on one side and the "baddies" on the other. On the "baddies" side was Dixon. It made me wonder. Why place him with Sark, Sloane, and Lauren? Maybe he's been playing everyone all along. I know, I know. What about his kids being kidnapped. Maybe he knew where they were all along. Maybe it was a setup. The only thing that doesn't fall into place for me is his wife dying and his killing Sloane's wife. There could be plauseable answers for this. Am I crazy or has anyone else thought of this? :thinking:

Guys, you should have read the Site Concerns. Be careful with the titles of your topics. This ends up going under the spoiler section...and a lot of people are trying to stay spoiler free and end up logging onto: "Is Dixon the head of the covenant" shown under spoilers.

A little consideration please!

It's a question, a speculation... not a spoiler so it's good. :D

Nah, Dixon's not Covenant. Sure, kidnapping his kids could have been a setup. But he wouldn't put them through that emotional turmoil. Nope. 🇳🇴

Well, he killed Emily and Sloane killed Diane before there ever was a Covenant.

The more I think of it the more I realize that he could not be covenant. But it would be really freaky.
I'm still hoping Sloan is pulling an Irina and his being in jail is all part of a master plan. I still think he's the head of the Covenant.

No, it couldn't be...we dont hate Dixon!lol this is from spoilerfix:

02/02 - Turns out that the head of the Covenant is someone we already know, already love to hate but now possibly hate to love, though really, we know better now, don't we? ... Cryptic enough for you? How about this: This person is an ASs.

I think that the head of the covenenant is Laurens mom...how else would lauren have gotton involved, i mean her dad was one of the good guys and then his wife just shot him and lauren stood there watching. then with mrs.reed mentioning sark it was kind of like a dead give away and then when she shot him you could praticvally tell she had NO emotions towards the man she was married to!

i still think that robyn and steven dixon are heads of the covenant and that their kidnapping was a plan to have a covenant meeting
*nods*

My money's on Kendall as being head of the Covenant. Jack Bristow's "betrayal" of Sydney (remember, we still don't know all the details of the document Syd discovered) would be too over-the-top obvious. It's also too apparent that Sloane could not be the head of the Covenant.

Cudgel

No, Dixon is too noble a character to be head of the covenant. Kendall also seems very noble. No... that can't be it. I mean there is no way Kendall would allow the death of so many CIA officers. And what are their end goals anyway? What if Anna Espinosa is the head of the covenant? But she doesn't seem smart enough. Syd bests her every other day of the week.

When Quintin's character said that he was the man behind the man, it makes me wonder if "The Man" is the leader of the covenant. I mean if they are going to kill off Irina in the coming season, what better way than in the episode where they take down the Covenant?

Since Jack knew where syd was all this time, these missing two years, which is alluded to at the end of Season 3, then the question is how did he know? I mean she was in covenant hands the whole time. But if Irina was the leader of the covenant, well, then it makese sense, because he is in contact with her this whole time.

Xin LI

I keep wondering why Sydney was crying, the look on her face seemed like her dad betrayed her. I think Syd's dad is the head of the covenant. He is really good at playing both sides. He could be head of the covenant because he maybe he needs certain stuff from Rambaldi and he can't get it for the CIA because then he cant use it so he uses the CIA to get it for him. i sound kind of confusing. He has always had his own agenda. He has never like Vaughn. He isnt trying to hurt Sydney but maybe trying to control her in a way. Am i jsut rambleing or what.

Back