Season 2 Is 'End Game' the season finally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
syd_spy47 said:
This is why I have taped so many eps. but I'll still go into withdrawl. I'll have to watch them over, and over, and over....
I got my mom started watching alias at like the second episode (yea... my mom... ha) and not only does she never miss an episode, but she tapes them all, and watches them about once a day. She had lots of free time :smiley:

Do you think it'll take them until the season finale to figure out about Francie??? There's supposed to be some Syd/Francie fightage because the actress learned to kickbox. Maybe they'll find out about Francie in end game...Or the episode after Endgame.

S&V_Together said:
This maybe a stupid question, but is the episode 'Endgame' the season finally for this season or it just because no one knows what comes after that episode??
Sorry if this is a stupi question...please reply
not season finale

technosquid said:
sark: way ahead of you, sir... i'm in the middle of phase: 'drink an entire bottle of wine by myself.'
He's probably doing a little better than Jack, who's probably in the middle of phase: "drink an entire bottle of whiskey by myself."
;)

Well, we really need to put our heads together and help each other in case one is so depressive during summer time ... It's gonna be a long wait for the new season, but if we work together we can make it ...

Don't you think? :cool:

I will get crazy for a couple of weeks, up until teh new season ... :banghead:

Or maybe I will be abducted and returned for the 3rd season premiere :abduct:

Question answered: This is not the season finale. :smiley:

Closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back