Do you think Vaughn is married???

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sadly yes

• God, I hope not!!!!!

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I think he is married. since most of the time when people are grieving they kind of do the wacky or act out of character. Since he already knew Alice, he could have possibly married her to try to stop all the pain he was feeling. This is just what I think makes sense.

Never, Never, Never!!!!!! I would be so upset if Vaughn was married.....I know there must be a logical explanation....right?

God I hope he isn't married :eek:
HE CAN'T BE:no:
He is supposed to marry Syd
If he is I think it's quite soon....I mean Syd needed a year and a half to get over Danny and Vaughn is already married after not seeing Sydney for two years...It's just way too soon

SYDNEY :lovers: VAUGHN

He cannot and is not married. JJ would never do that to us, since , like, everybody is an S/V shipper. I'm sure he just did that so the season would end suspensfully, so that everyone would watch the premiere of the next season and see that he is not maried. He probably just bought a ring to remember Syd by because they thought she was dead and is still wearing it. that has to be it. He cannot be married! I would die if he was married. I'n sure it is just a cruel joke that JJ is playing on us.
-Amber

Gosh Vaughn better not be married. Practically everyone is a S/V shipper, J.J. couldn't do that or at least he better not or there will be some really pissed shippers. I would probably start to cry if he was actually married. I think J.J. is just trying to freak us out so we are dying to know what happens next season.

I really hope that :vaughn1: isn't married.
I would feel very bad cause i think he and :syd1: are such a
:love: :love: :love: cute couple.
I would be soo :angry: angry and sad if he was married, cause they belong together!!

Milo47 said:
Relax....JJ is just messing with your minds...
We all hope and pray that you are right. I started thinking about this topic... right before we saw Syd in Hong Kong, it seemed like a dream sequence was about to start. Thats kinda what its like in other movies... OH PLEASE DON'T BE MARRIED VAUGHN!!! COME ON MAN!!!

It does seem like it would be a "dream" by the way she was laying down and how they introduced her in Hong Kong, but JJ isn't that boring, and so he's bound to make it a great Season Premiere!

I'm really hoping Vaughn's not married, because he can change a girlfriend pretty easily, but marriage is supposed to last forever. It will be way too sad if he and Syd aren't together

i really really hope Vaughn isn't married. i praying that he isn't but i think he is. It would had a twist to the story for the producer. and make the watchers anxious. but who gets married after less then two years when ur girlfriend/love of your life goes missing and is probabky dead?

I think my sig should tell you how I feel about the whole Vaughn being married non sense ahhhh that man is so increadibly SEXY ...sighs... what I wouldn't give to meet Michael Vartan (18 years is nothing I swear :rolleyes: )
I just can't wait for my new avatar I'm using a GREAT pic of syd and vaughn
hey I bet theres a seperate forum fot this and stuff but does anyone else think that Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan would also make a great real life couple? or maybe I've just been brain washed by there ficticious characters oh well

Caro said:
well, maybe he's married to Syd ( i'm just trying to bring some optimism here )
This is my dream. Vaughn married with Syd. But if Vaughn is not married with Syd, I would like that he divorced and married with Syd, and Syd Kick Ass Vaughn´s wife, I hope that She isn´t Alice, I hate Alice.

SYD & VAUGHN FOREVER

Back