Is It Getting More Boring This Year?

Is it getting more boring this year, The West Wing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's the same

• No, it's way more exciting!!!

• I don't watch the The West Wing

• Total voters
Call me a sucker for good character building, great dialogue, and thought-provoking plots, but I like TWW. Whatever your take on the Emmy's was (and I tend to disagree with just about everyone so let's not even START on that), it's a damn good show. Period. It's not for everyone though. Some people are better off watching lighter stuff. ;)

Forever a WW supporter,
FiFi

My answer, "it's improving" wasn't there, so I put in a null vote. It was really good at first, but last year it was extremely uneven (reflecting Sorkin's personal woes?). I suspect it won Emmys on its performance as remembered from seasons past and the fact that it still had a good cinematic quality of presentation last season. But it's been better focused this season, I think, and if they can avoid bringing in a character to kill him off for a cheap cry, I'll be happy.

Its a good show but nothing really gets done, its all talk, but i suppose thats cause they are Democrats who don't care about doing things to help the country.

it kinda bugs me that sam left... plus last season with the election stuff was way more exciting.

I dont like the dork they got to replace him either.

josh, donna, leo, and CJ, they make the show.

especially CJ... i love her. but that episode where she went back home to check up on daddy... i almost vomited

exactly--i dont like toby too much though but josh donna leo and cj are cool--and u r talking about will baily--(the actor josh molina is jewish and his parents go to my shul and when he is in town he does too)

last night was a good one-the egg w/ the vernil equinox, it is not true fyi (Snopes.com) an urban legend site says it is not true

and the whole shooting thing, they needed more of that in the episode and it would have been a lot more intersting

Back