Is It Getting More Boring This Year?

Is it getting more boring this year, The West Wing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's the same

• No, it's way more exciting!!!

• I don't watch the The West Wing

• Total voters
normally I love TWW, but some of the eps this season have just been soo blah...but CJ, Donna and Josh are always great...Will's an AMAZING addition, Danny's back (grins madly, hoping CJ will finally get the guy!), and Lily Tomlin is AMAZING...they just need to get her on the show more often!

But the good news is the past few eps have been very good...I love how they brought the poker game back in the egg ep...they just got too caught up in the we-killed-sharif-plot for me...but WATCH THIS SHOW!!!

I think the last few episodes are picking up. Really liked their use of music for "Commencement."
;)

I love The West Wing, but as Pricess Fiona said, it's not for everyone. They fire off the dialogue, and if the watcher isn't careful, he or she can get lost and then it does seem boring.

And Alias Hombre, I really don't appreciate your Democrats comment. First of all, not all Democrats have the exact same views, and many of them care deeply about our country and do want to help. Just because the majority of Democrats don't want to bomb every country that doesn't support us, it doesn't mean they do not want to help the country. It just means they have different views on how to help the country.

I used to watch it more that I do now, but I think it's just as good as it used to be. I guess I can see why people think it's boring, but I think it's a good show overall. You just have to be interested enough to care what's going on. When it first started I though it was boring, but after I got into it more I enjoyed it more.

Charlie said:
Yeah, but now with the new writing staff... I don't know if that is good or bad yet.
One good thing about it . . . the scripts won't be in so late that the writer won't be writing on the set!--they will be able to plan ahead for guest stars so that characters and storylines aren't inexplicably--and confusingly--dropped (sound familiar?). Sorkin's a good writer, but he doesn't know how to delegate (he has to write the entire series) and he doesn't know when to quit. And the guys taking over have been with the series, so I'd hope that they know what they're doing--and maybe it's time they got their shot.
;)

Back